Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) (49581 Views)

Thousands Of Arewa Youths Storm Kanu House PICS / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by IamPatriotic(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
ok
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by Call07034780891: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Am short of words..
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by XaintJoel20: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Young03:
them de storm street why me de joint dey enjoy the 2k wey I get
You join sell your vote for 2k?

#Question

1 Like

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin voting never finish dey don dey jubilate... In apc i trust grin grin grin grin
one bottle of chilled recession for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by 1luvmypple: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
What about the sixteen years suffering we endured under PDP led government? What do you make of that? huh. APC has not been good so far but I still prefer them to PDP any day any time.
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by slyinsky101: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by royalemperors: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin voting never finish dey don dey jubilate... In apc i trust grin grin grin grin

My real nigga how far?
don't mind those PDP people o, APC is currently leading with a diff of about 5000 votes from 402 polling units counted so far.
Oya come give me my bear because I won my ward with. my fellow apc comrades, 4 to 2 polling units.

kinginvahala

2 Likes

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by kenzysmith: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
even pastor kw say he non feel win just want to be known

2 Likes

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by nonsobaba: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
APC all d way. The end justifies the means.
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by Young03(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
XaintJoel20:
You join sell your vote for 2k?

#Question

yes sir..
I collect money from the other then voted for the other

2 Likes

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by MabraO: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pdp are dire losers
U needed to see pdp supporters face after they lost Idia college Ned fabiyi akpata a strong pdp hold, u go pity them

In history Apc has never won anything in wars 4 but today Dey did

4 Likes

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by Justiceleague1: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
madridguy:
Ok
see how quiet u and the observing sarrki are.
i know u and sarrki will blow up the ceiling if final results are announced and obaseki is declared winner.

Well,May God give my home state the best man.

1 Like

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by hadura29(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Edo people congrats oooooo.. Ee to gbon for voting pdp.. I pity una ooo...

1 Like

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by watchindelta(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
who dey ring?
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by Realhommie(m): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
orimsamsam:
I could remember 2011 election in oyo state. People had already troop out in some part of oyo state celebrating akala. But when the result came out, it was just like magic for there eyes. Na ajimobi win.

U don't celebrate wining an election unless that election has been announced by inec.
Thank You.

It also happened in Delta state in 2007 as Ogboru was announced to have defeated Uduaghan by a radio station. There was wild jubilation in the state believe me. But eventually when the official result was announced, PDP (Uduaghan) won.

So it's still early days, they should just be patient.

1 Like

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by XaintJoel20: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
Young03:

yes sir..

I collect money from the other then voted for the other
I monitored the election today and was ashamed to see our youths, mothers and fathers selling their future and that of posterity for a pittance.
IWeepForNigeria...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by Franchise21(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
After d 2k each wey APC share
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by omohanet(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Change the change
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by basingstoke: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Neimar:
FTC finally - afta 3years of waiting grin

On a day PDP defeats APChit grin tongue
akpomwonsa. Domo sir
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by undisputedgbola(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
richidinho:
Make i hear say na APC win this election later

I go b**n inec
Just one LGA!!!
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by mikki123(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
PDP is leading already
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by electrokcoi(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
emalek86:
nor b say we like PDP o but anything dem bring against APC I go vote am. even if na stick.

3 Likes

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by LorDBolton(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
All I see Is a very wide smooth road grin.
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
What would they derive from the celebration? Except they are deeply into thales party, they will still be scammed like always.
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Gov oshiomole was the one campaigning rather than obaseki.He was not even campaigning.He was jumping upandan on stage.

2 Likes

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by shegerun: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
"Only your achievements can safe (sic) you" Safe?
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by johnbuck81(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Young03:
them de storm street why me de joint dey enjoy the 2k wey I get
u've just sold a better future for 2k.

1 Like

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by speak2me2015: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
Why should one celebrate an inconclusive victory?
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by ojtech8291: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Either inconclusive or baba osho will do something (power of incumbent). I believed in no political party for now because they have no master plan.

1 Like

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by johnunor47: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Is unfortunate the ruling party is suffering the common citizen
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by Eliteklaus(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
power to d pipo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' / Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA / "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.