Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

I - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (4595 Views)

Difference Between A Mature Relationship And An Immature Relationship -must Read / Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter / This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I by ganie(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
SmellingAnus:
OP I feel so touched by this your story.... Your babe still has a strong connection with her ex, it could either be financially or sexual connection.... How do I open my mouth to tell you to let go when I know from experience that it's one of the most difficult things to do... But op if you don't let go, it's a sure way to high blood pressure.... If you die today, she will still fuckkk her ex the same day you died to console herself.... But if I were in your shoes, I may continue to play the fool and try to bring her back (but within me , I know it's a dead relationship... I will act so nice.... And let the relationship die a natural death ... By that , the chances of me having a heart break is reduced... Oh I forgot to say.... I will source for another serious relationship with patience... Anyway it's the devil in me speaking now) .... Just call her and make up with her, but know that you are only delaying d evil day that she will finally dump you or you finally dump her....
no wonder the lady asked for you because you have the best advice for op and truth be said you just did as she said... Op,this is the best you can do try to win get her back and act very nice with the mindset of letting the relationship die and you can do this by setting a time frame for its death. I have being in such before,a relationship of five years enede without no parting words nor fight I just stopped calling and she never called back too,the separation will be two years this December. Since the stone age these hoes have never being loyal.
Re: I by SmellingAnus(m): 4:02am On Sep 29, 2016
ganie:
no wonder the lady asked for you because you have the best advice for op and truth be said you just did as she said... Op,this is the best you can do try to win get her back and act very nice with the mindset of letting the relationship die and you can do this by setting a time frame for its death. I have being in such before,a relationship of five years enede without no parting words nor fight I just stopped calling and she never called back too,the separation will be two years this December. Since the stone age these hoes have never being loyal.
it's sad when one gets commited only to be partially dumped . Some of these girls will even go as far as cheating on you without remorse... When you catch them, they will say , they are not married so they can do as it pleases them ( just like that popular cliche... "The pussy is mine so I make the rules"... Anyway, I admire your courage for letting go. Not the easiest of things to do when you are deeply in love but sometimes it's the wisest of things to do...
Re: I by Antina(f): 4:43am On Sep 29, 2016
ganie:
cheesy
But there is one thing u need to consider too, most girls still knw what they want, she may decided to leave when sees the relationship was making no head way.

1 Like

Re: I by lanicky(f): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2016
firstking01:
So, you are still on hereundecided

You want me outta here? undecided

1 Like

Re: I by lanicky(f): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Love talk don tire me too jare... Make everybody carry thier load biko. grin

Na so o.
Re: I by jorion(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2016
SmellingAnus:
OP I feel so touched by this your story.... Your babe still has a strong connection with her ex, it could either be financially or sexual connection.... How do I open my mouth to tell you to let go when I know from experience that it's one of the most difficult things to do... But op if you don't let go, it's a sure way to high blood pressure.... If you die today, she will still fuckkk her ex the same day you died to console herself.... But if I were in your shoes, I may continue to play the fool and try to bring her back (but within me , I know it's a dead relationship... I will act so nice.... And let the relationship die a natural death ... By that , the chances of me having a heart break is reduced... Oh I forgot to say.... I will source for another serious relationship with patience... Anyway it's the devil in me speaking now) .... Just call her and make up with her, but know that you are only delaying d evil day that she will finally dump you or you finally dump her....
CC: exlover

one problem with this advice is that the guy might end up getting his hopes high again. just walk away now. the more time you spend with someone, the greater the bond. i have been there, done that and never doing it again. most Nigerian girls are simply incapable of loving a guy, so i don't bother myself with relationship nor invest more time into having one.
Re: I by SmellingAnus(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2016
jorion:

one problem with this advice is that the guy might end up getting his hopes high again. just walk away now. the more time you spend with someone, the greater the bond. i have been there, done that and never doing it again. most Nigerian girls are simply incapable of loving a guy, so i don't bother myself with relationship nor invest more time into having one.
Although you are right but the advice never suggested he should keep his hopes high, on the contrary he should know that the relationship is already dead on arrival.... But true words from you
Re: I by firstking01(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2016
lanicky:

You want me outta here? undecided
Yesundecided
Re: I by ganie(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Antina:

cheesy
But there is one thing u need to consider too, most girls still knw what they want too, she may decide to leave when sees the relationship is making no head way.
yes,and it will be a win-win situation for both of them instead of the heart break the guy would have experienced because its very obvious its d lady that is wanting to end the relationship.
Re: I by DavidTheGeek: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2016
Over familiarity might be the issue. Take a break bro. Give space. No contact for sometime.
Re: I by rosieluv(f): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2016
lanicky:
I think you should call her.. I know how ladies feel sometimes.. She might be waiting for your call. But if she doesn't pick your call, then you need to pay her a visit.. Apologize and explain why you acted weird the last time you saw her.
Let her know you still love her..
If she's still in love with you.. She would give you some cold attitude at first.. Don't be scared, that's her ego at work. smiley
But if she's done with you she'll let you know.

Abeg, don't kill yourself afterwards o.. There're many gals out there. tongue

so love still they exist.. Na Wa o lipsrsealed

why pet her? if she cares enough she would have called him and explain herself. why save another guys number with "honey". I dont understand what he is supposed to apologize for? its obvious the girl is in control,if he was strict i dont tink she would even try this rubbish self. Guy just man up and have a talk with her,dont pet or anything
Re: I by queencalipso(f): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2016
Romanceland is definitely the wrong place to seek r/ship advice angry imagine the comments!

How can you just conclude she has a strong connection with whatever name you saw without talking to her about it?

Agreed you saw 'ME' which according to you is her ex then so what!! Does that conclude anything?

She came to your house, you gave her attitude without telling her what she did/ what u saw; she went home confused, wondering what she must have done wrong. She called to confirm, you dropped the call on her again without telling what the problem is

what were you expecting? For her to make a call that will be dropped or come to your place to get an attitude. She gave you the space that your attitude demanded.

When you are ready to tell her what she did and talk things through, you know where to find her. Until then, don't conclude that your thinking/imaginations of her are true.

Acting based on your thoughts/imaginations is the worst mistake any1 can make bcz in the end, it may turn out to be wrong.

1 Like

Re: I by queencalipso(f): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2016
rosieluv:

why pet her? if she cares enough she [b]would have called him and explain herself. why sa[/b]ve another guys number with "honey". I dont understand what he is supposed to apologize for? its obvious the girl is in control,if he was strict i dont tink she would even try this rubbish self. Guy just man up and have a talk with her,dont pet or anything

I guess you missed the part where he dropped the call on her. So how is she suppose to explain and what will she explain about when she doesn't even know what she did wrong?
Re: I by rosieluv(f): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
queencalipso:

I guess you missed the part where he dropped the call on her. So how is she suppose to explain and what will she explain about when she doesn't even know what she did wrong?
if she really wanted to know what she did wrong,then she would have called him back or rather go see him.
Re: I by jorion(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
queencalipso:
Romanceland is definitely the wrong place to seek r/ship advice angry imagine the comments!

How can you just conclude she has a strong connection with whatever name you saw without talking to her about it?

Agreed you saw 'ME' which according to you is her ex then so what!! Does that conclude anything?

She came to your house, you gave her attitude without telling her what she did/ what u saw; she went home confused, wondering what she must have done wrong. She called to confirm, you dropped the call on her again without telling what the problem is

what were you expecting? For her to make a call that will be dropped or come to your place to get an attitude. She gave you the space that your attitude demanded.

When you are ready to tell her what she did and talk things through, you know where to find her. Until then, don't conclude that your thinking/imaginations of her are true.

Acting based on your thoughts/imaginations is the worst mistake any1 can make bcz in the end, it may turn out to be wrong.

aunty, forget that rubbish of talking things through. it doesn't take rocket science to understand what is going on here. imagine that your boyfriend used BUGS BUNNY to store your Number, how would you feel. things like this always have ulterior motives, be it a guy or a girl. the best the guy is going to get is a sweet lie that would confuse him further. BABA, she ain't worth it
Re: I by youngds: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
queencalipso:

Op. You were too emotional, not patient even pretend and gathered enough evidence or better still catch her on the act before you bust the bubble, now she thinks you're been childish for your attitude & trust me it would be very difficult for you to prove a thing cos she will definitely make everything looks like it your fault.

Don't ignore this above quote

She knows your girl
Re: I by queencalipso(f): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
youngds:

Op. You were too emotional, not patient even pretend and gathered enough evidence or better still catch her on the act before you bust the bubble, now she thinks you're been childish for your attitude & trust me it would be very difficult for you to prove a thing cos she will definitely make everything looks like it your fault.

Don't ignore this above quote

She knows your girl

Exactly my point. Even if she is cheating, he can't prove it. He acted childishly and now he's killing himself over something he can't prove nor sure about.
Re: I by jorion(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
op, don't mind all these people telling you to prove the allegations. you can never catch a girl cheating except you saw her chat, you caught her red handed(and both parties must be in bed together or it can still be denied) or she tells you, and a girl will never admit except you are the side guy. if you're waiting for proof, might as well wait for Christ
Re: I by queencalipso(f): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
jorion:
op, don't mind all these people telling you to prove the allegations. you can never catch a girl cheating except you saw her chat, you caught her red handed(and both parties must be in bed together or it can still be denied) or she tells you, and a girl will never admit except you are the side guy. if you're waiting for proof, might as well wait for Christ

Please do not destroy someone's relationship when there can still be a chance to salvage it.

What will you gain by crucifying someone on mere suspicion? Let's say he ends it bcz he feels she's cheating, he starts another one, suspects her too and walked. Pls tell me, how long will he continue?

Almost everyone usually have this feeling of suspicion in a r/ship especially when your partner starts behaving strange, but is it enough to conclude there's someone else? It could be other things apart from cheating you just have to be patient enough to find out else you will end up crucifying people wrongly and punishing your self for nothing.
Re: I by jorion(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
queencalipso:

Please do not destroy someone's relationship when there can still be a chance to salvage it.

What will you gain by crucifying someone on mere suspicion? Let's say he ends it bcz he feels she's cheating, he starts another one, suspects her too and walked. Pls tell me, how long will he continue?

Almost everyone usually have this feeling of suspicion in a r/ship especially when your partner starts behaving strange, but is it enough to conclude there's someone else? It could be other things apart from cheating you just have to be patient enough to find out else you will end up crucifying people wrongly and punishing your self for nothing.

when will girls stop being hypocrites. the girl damaged her relationship herself. i used to be in his shoes so i know the damage a girl like that can do. except the guy feels comfortable sharing her, he should walk away. i still have my emotional scars to prove how deadly such relationships can be.fyi, if a girl stores my name with any name that does not include Joshua, i would take a walk.
Re: I by queencalipso(f): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
jorion:

when will girls stop being hypocrites. the girl damaged her relationship herself. i used to be in his shoes so i know the damage a girl like that can do. except the guy feels comfortable sharing her, he should walk away. i still have my emotional scars to prove how deadly such relationships can be.fyi, if a girl stores my name with any name that does not include Joshua, i would take a walk.

Lollzx!! So you use you woman's shoe to judge his right?? Very funny. I have my own emotional scars too. I will refer you to my thread; letter to my ex" go read it if you have the time.

But let me tell you this, using your case to judge other people is very bad, it maybe a complete different situation with same signs but that doesn't make it the same.

Am didn't say she's not cheating, I only said he should get his fact right before concluding.
Re: I by jorion(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
queencalipso:

Lollzx!! So you use you woman's shoe to judge his right?? Very funny. I have my own emotional scars too. I will refer you to my thread; letter to my ex" go read it if you have the time.

But let me tell you this, using your case to judge other people is very bad, it maybe a complete different situation with same signs but that doesn't make it the same.

Am didn't say she's not cheating, I only said he should get his fact right before concluding.

na so. leave all these chronicles for david. girls can't be trusted. when i see the signs, i end it myself. leave trash for lawma. if he wants to go find the facts, he is going to get hurt much more, is that what you want?
Re: I by lanicky(f): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2016
firstking01:
Yesundecided

Make me leave undecided

1 Like

Re: I by firstking01(m): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2016
lanicky:

Make me leave undecided
Drags her out of the threadundecided
Re: I by lanicky(f): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2016
firstking01:
Drags her out of the threadundecided

tongue
Vain threat
Re: I by firstking01(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2016
lanicky:

tongue Vain threat
Dnt mind me jaregrin, hw bodytongue??
Re: I by lanicky(f): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2016
firstking01:
Dnt mind me jaregrin, hw bodytongue??

Body dey inside cloth.

How's you?
Re: I by firstking01(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2016
lanicky:

Body dey inside cloth.
How's you?
Me be fvcking life hardtongue, wbu??
Re: I by lanicky(f): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2016
firstking01:
Me be fvcking life hardtongue, wbu??

Me be hugging life tight tongue
Re: I by firstking01(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
lanicky:

Me be hugging life tight tongue
Egbon, i get where your driving at, you mean you 've been hugging him tightcheesy...That guy dey enjoy fa, esp with those two things in front of you pointing firmly as though it's the sword of a soldier ready for warembarassed
Re: I by lanicky(f): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
firstking01:
Egbon, i get where your driving at, you mean you 've been hugging him tightcheesy...That guy dey enjoy fa, esp with those two things in front of you pointing firmly as though it's the sword of a soldier ready for warembarassed

Smh.. Who hugging EPP?

It's life I've bn hugging not a guy.. I never even hug myself finish. tongue
Re: I by Peacefullove: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
Frankraj:
You haven't said if you do give her money from time to time because that's what our girls value most more than love . If this her new boyfriend is giving her lot of money and material things .my brother I will advice you to forget her completely because you both can never be the same again as long Nigerian girl is concerned in this matter . Money matters to them than love

grin grin @ bold

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Beware Of Gold Diggers (chat Screenshot) / OMG See What I Found Inside This Lady's Phone SHOCKING!!!! / Slay Queens Rock, Twerk To Themselves As The Dances To Timaya Song(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.