Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter (7374 Views)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
The purpose of any competition or contest is mainly to create a kind of bond and unity amongst people, competitions are meant to teach us how to tolerate, how to admit when we lose because life is all about winning and losing but in the case of this Mr/Miss Nairaland, it's the complete opposite. All it has done is bring enmity, divisions, hate and most especially enabling people to dig out the contestants secret or personal life. The other time it was about a girl that people claimed she's married with kids, now it's about the guy who is being accused of being a cult member. It's really sad that just because of an online contest, people go to the extreme to do all sort of things to tarnish the image of a fellow contestant.
Please Mods look into this matter because it's really saddening. I also want the organisers of the event to please look into this matter because it's really disheartening.

Dygeasy I hold you in high esteem to do something about this whole issue because you won't tell me you have not been seeing it all because I think if this kind of situations should persist then it might lead to members of this forum having bad blood for each other. Do your research and if the accused is truly a cult member then he should be banned from the contest, at least that will save us from all this crap that are being dug out about him.

Cc

Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
Fynestboi
Lalasticlala

Or better still sir, give us a mod like Mynd44 here in romance section, we need to restore sanity here
Thank You sir

5 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by raywan: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
You have said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by DRISKLEF(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Smh!
Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
raywan:
You have said it all.
Thank you, this nonsense has to stop

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Oh God....Not again undecided
Are you saying all that is happening is right huh
Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by mhisbliss(f): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dont you guys ever get tired?
Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by harrysjones(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
nice one yesterday i ask cc fynestboil what he has to say on that cult isue thread on kingvala he said he doesnt ave anytin to say as a moderator.. i wasnt expecting fynestboil should say that words.. seriously i was expecting that guy that posted that thread should be ban and the thread should be hidden seriously MR Nairaland is not a do or die affaiir.. seriously that guy that posted that thread need to be ban seriously is very wrong.... [b][/b]ccCc

Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
Fynestboi
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by harrysjones(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
angry angry angry angry
Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by falconey(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
cool
Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by sheunsheun(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
The cult guy should not be banned alone, necessary info should be provided about him. I've seen a number of his post, he needs to be taken off the street.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by KarmaIsAfterKin: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
The guy no hide his cultism affiliations so wetin be ur own wey u carry the matter for head like gala angry

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
Dont you guys ever get tired?
Get tired of what exactly, that someone nude pictures is flying all over nairaland and someone isn't doing anything about it, please if you don't know what to say, get off here

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by harrysjones(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
seriously isult every were on this mr nairaland is angry angryvery wrong
sheunsheun:
The cult guy should not be banned alone, necessary info should be provided about him. I've seen a number of his post, he needs to be taken off the street.

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by sheunsheun(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
harrysjones:
nice one yesterday i ask cc fynestboil what he has to say on that cult isue thread on kingvala he said he doesnt ave anytin to say as a moderator.. i wasnt expecting fynestboil should say that words.. seriously i was expecting that guy that posted that thread should be ban and the thread should be hidden seriously MR Nairaland is not a do or die affaiir.. seriously that guy that posted that thread need to be ban seriously is very wrong.... [b][/b]ccCc

Banned? You seriously think he should be banned? Even when he's being threatened? He's right about his findings you know

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
KarmaIsAfterKin:
The guy no hide his cultism affiliations so wetin be ur own wey u carry the matter for head like gala angry
Ain't you goons tired of all these already, but stooping low to post his nude is way out of it
Funny you just registered today
Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by Fynestboi: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
harrysjones:
nice one yesterday i ask cc fynestboil what he has to say on that cult isue thread on kingvala [b]he said he doesnt ave anytin to say as a moderator.. i wasnt expecting fynestboil should say that words.. seriously i was expecting that guy that posted that thread should be ban and the thread should be hidden seriously MR Nairaland is not a do or die affaiir.. seriously that guy that posted that thread need to be ban seriously is very wrong.... [/b][b][/b]ccCc

Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
Fynestboi
Lalasticlala

At bolded really? shocked

Well.
Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by KarmaIsAfterKin: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
See

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by harrysjones(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
what that guy did yesterdy on that thread was wrong why must he expose him yesterday... just because of mr nairaland 2016
sheunsheun:

Banned? You seriously think he should be banned? Even when he's being threatened? He's right about his findings you know
Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by raywan: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
sheunsheun:

Are you saying Seun should rehabilitate Kinginvahala? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by KarmaIsAfterKin: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fynestboi:

Well.

No mind dem Listen more talk less oga no let dem rope you
Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
KarmaIsAfterKin:
See

And this is enough reason for you to be posting his naked picture ?

3 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by vizkiz: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
smiley
Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by KarmaIsAfterKin: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
raywan:

Are you saying Seun should rehabilitate Kinginvahala? cheesy

Kinginvahala belongs to the dungeon

3 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Seun Please if you can scrap this Mr nairaland stuff
Thank you sir!
Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by harrysjones(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
didnt i ask u yesterday on that issue
Fynestboi:

Well.
Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by KarmaIsAfterKin: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

And this is enough reason for you to be posting his naked picture ?

Keep kwayet. Na him dey d pikshure angry

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by raywan: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fynestboi:

Well.

Fynestboi, what is your take on the cultism issue? Do you support cultism? And if you were not contesting, would you have supported Kinginvahala?
As a mod, what have you and your team done to curb the incessant threats on the lives of nairalanders by the likes of Kinginvahala?

Cc: Fynestboi

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by KarmaIsAfterKin: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
NotoriousAIG:
Seun Please if you can scrap this Mr nairaland stuff
Thank you sir!

On top say your candidate na serial killer bah angry

5 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fynestboi:

Well.

Yes sir, I saw when someone asked you about all these cultist issue and you replied him with a meme with "My hand no dey". Common bruh you are a mod before being a Mr nairaland contestant. This is more reason why Mods shouldn't contest for this kinda things.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by princeakins(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
lipsrsealed grin

Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by Fynestboi: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
harrysjones:
didnt i ask u yesterday on that issue

You did asked me, but there is nothing I can do.
Re: Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? / Types Of Vagina / What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.