Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG (7736 Views)

No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello / The Super Tribe Of Nigeria(yoruba Nd Igbo)a Mmust Read / Buhari’s Isolation Of Igbo: A Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by EasternActivist: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2016
The site is opening..

I just accessed it now and is legit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by EasternActivist: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2016
SonofDevil:

if they re real then post 4 screen shots each from the two websites and let all nairalanders see the content of the blog you called federal govt and state govt website without nigeria's coat of arms logogringrin
Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by EasternActivist: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2016
SonofDevil:

Have post the screen shots from official rivers state website
There re no indigenous igbos in Rivers.

I DARE YOU TO POST THE 4 SCREEN SHOTS EACH FROM THE BLOGS YOU CALLED RIVERS STATE WEBSITE

Oga calm down, this is a federal govt news site portal, that's why it looks like a news blog.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by SonofDevil: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2016
EasternActivist:

Oga calm down, this is a federal govt news site portal, that's why it looks like a news blog.

federal govt website with no coat of Arms logos ?
No state govt website that doesn't have nigeria's coat of Arms logo not to talk of Federal Govt.

Bros you no sabi Lie Oogringringrin

You can as well post the screen shots from the website. Where igbos were listed among indigenes of Rivers state?
Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by EasternActivist: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2016
SonofDevil:

federal govt website with no coat of Arms logos ?
No state govt website that doesn't have nigeria's coat of Arms logo not to talk of Federal Govt.

Bros you no sabi Lie Oogringringrin

You can as well post the screen shots from the website. Where igbos were listed among indigenes of Rivers state?

Scroll up, I have posted it.
Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by SonofDevil: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2016
EasternActivist:

Bro you re not smart at all.

Have u seen a federal or state govt Website without coat of arms logo?

You blogging website says major towns
And didn't Even list all indigenous ethnic group that make up the state.

No wall paper pictures imagine, even a polythecnic website consist of background pictures of the School Not to talk of a state website

Can you compare that blogging. Site with this

Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by SonofDevil: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2016
EasternActivist:

There re no indigenous igbos in Rivers State
Stop trying to play smart

Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by olaitoro(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2016
Una no dey tire
Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by nonsobaba: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2016
There are no indigenous igbos in Rivers state. What d OP posted is wikipedia website about Rivers state which can get its information from multiple sources whether genuine or not. In many press releases, government adverts and d official website of d Rivers state govt, igbos are not recognised as an indigineous ethnic group in Rivers. Besides, if there were indigenous igbos in Rivers, don't common sense tell u that they would have protested and demanded to be officially recognised? How many of such protests have u heard of? I don't see how igbos being indigenous to Rivers will help igbos politically or economically because even d 5 states that igbos have are eyesores in terms of development. Just go to Aba which is on d boundary with Rivers and see how bad that place is. Igbos should do well to develop the places they already have before going to claim elsewhere. If those tribes in Rivers with close cultural similiarities to igbos see that igbo states are examplary in terms of development, tolerance, etc they may not mind if anyone calls them igbos afterall who no like beta thing?
Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by SonofDevil: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2016
nonsobaba:
There are no indigenous igbos in Rivers state. What d OP posted is wikipedia website about Rivers state which can get its information from multiple sources whether genuine or not. In many press releases, government adverts and d official website of d Rivers state govt, igbos are not recognised as an indigineous ethnic group in Rivers. Besides, if there were indigenous igbos in Rivers, don't common sense tell u that they would have protested and demanded to be officially recognised? How many of such protests have u heard of? I don't see how igbos being indigenous to Rivers will help igbos politically or economically because even d 5 states that igbos have are eyesores in terms of development. Just go to Aba which is on d boundary with Rivers and see how bad that place is. Igbos should do well to develop the places they already have before going to claim elsewhere. If those tribes in Rivers with close cultural similiarities to igbos see that igbo states are examplary in terms of development, tolerance, etc they may not mind if anyone calls them igbos afterall who no like beta thing?

Don't worry bro I have already busted their lies.with screen shots from official Rivers state website.
Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by apcisevil: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2016
SonofDevil:

Have post the screen shots from official rivers state website
There re no indigenous igbos in Rivers.

I DARE YOU TO POST THE 4 SCREEN SHOTS EACH FROM THE BLOGS YOU CALLED RIVERS STATE WEBSITE
You know what...you are as fake as you sound...
Every government website ends with .gov. no govt. website has .net... you can only deceive your likes..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by Eastlink(m): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2016
EasternActivist:
The site is opening..

I just accessed it now and is legit
Thank you for the screen shot. This has justified the difference between a real government website (.gov.ng) and a fake wordpress blog with government insignia(.net.ng). grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by Gassa007: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
chibuzorAbia:
Lie from HELL!!!

Igbo is not indigenous to River State!!! We are mere settlers and Port Harcourt is and has never been part of Biafra.

BTW I am delta Igbo.
Please remove that Igbo just say you're a Deltan.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
mordsith:

No mind this son of DEVIL...... I am an Isoko boy born and brought up in Port Harcourt and RIVERS STATE IS AN IGBO STATE AND IF THE LIKES OF TONYEBARCANISTA ARE NOT CAREFUL THEY WOULD NEVER PRODUCE AN IJAW GOVERNOR. Since 1999 Rivers have been producing only Igboid Governors From Peter NwaOdili to Chibuike, and now Ezebunwo.

By 2023 the Etche people will line up claim marginalization and will present a candidate that would win the Governorship. The Rivers Ijaws should look at the Ogoni people and learn. The Ogoni people that oppose anything Igbo have remained as strangers in their own land. No Governor, deputy or even secretary to the state Governor. Rivers State is Now full Igbo property.

OYA MAKE UNA DASH ME LIKES
So nyesom wike is an Igbo man and yet he handed u guys to the police, who killed ur biafra protesters, disowned your banana republic and didnt deem it fit to recognize ur group of 419 and gala hawkers. Must be dissapointing. U measly attempts to pitch rivers people against themselves have failed, mind ur business abi south east is too underdeveloped to discuss about
Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by Nnysher: 12:13am On Sep 30, 2016
Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by endoski: 12:40am On Sep 30, 2016
nnachukz:
They are experts in cyber crime. They created that website to cause disaffection between the Igbos in Rivers and their brothers and sisters over there. They are not happy with the harmony that is existing between them. I'm talking about this Republic.
those cone heads want to die in fraud grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by millionaireman: 5:45am On Sep 30, 2016
Lajet:
That guy Tonyebarcanista will not like this news. i saw the way he was rejoicing in the other thread.

Lol. TonyeBarcanista, one of the few people from the old eastern region who does not yet understand the theory of Divide-and-Rule.

Without the influence of the Igbo in Nigeria, SW and NORTHERN NIGERIAN would not have allowed even the 13% from derivation arranged to be paid to oil producing areas of the Niger delta.

The Supreme court merely awarded 13% after all the leg works have been done by prominent people led by late Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu.

United like a team, you win.

1 Like

Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by actrinity(m): 8:59am On Apr 15, 2020
SonofDevil:

There re No indigenous igbos in Rivers state

I dare you to post screen shots from ur blog look like website and compare with this
my father in-law is from port Harcourt, but he can kill u if u dare say to him that he's not Igbo. I asked him one day, why he's so proud of his Igbo, unlike others? He said to me that those that are denying Igbo are those propagating the divide and rule lies of the federal govt after the war. Him and children bears full Igbo names. THE people promoting these lies are ijaws Cox of port Harcourt. they're laying claims to it coz of FG backup, forgotten that ken saro wiwa didn't include port Harcourt in his Niger delta republic, coz he knew PH is not ijaw, but Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by SciLab: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Lajet:
That guy Tonyebarcanista will not like this news. i saw the way he was rejoicing in the other thread.

Why is that otimkpu 'protectionist' sef? grin
Re: Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG by Obiobidgbo14: 9:35am On Apr 15, 2020
This Afonja people and deception. It's in their blood Ike glucose. Very mischievous, wicked, vile, sedonic, demonic and ragubucious people. This was how an Afonja was flogged by an Ikwerre man the other day with a chain in Igwuocha for telling him he is not Igbo. The Ikwerre man chased him and flogged him on the neck with a chain. He almost killed this guy if not for the intervention of the police.

This is what they do and called it being sophisticated but it is pure wickedness ,deception and a character of a people without conscience.Thank God for the internet where one can unlock the truth forthwith.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Eyes On The Judiciary Slogan Not Offensive – Atedo Peterside / Reuters Mocks INEC's Incompetence Over Postponed National Assembly Elections / Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.