Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # (2879 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / After Eating My Money, I Slept With Her Cousins, 2 Sisters & 2 Frnds-guy Brags / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by mira24(f): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2016
Am I normal almost all my life no serious relationship, no boyfriend,no faincee,no husband yet,and am 24 ,,,I keep being scared Dont really want to keep being lonely ,,at times I wonder if its my physical physique dats deneying me all DAT,d whole thing is gradually eating my self esteen away,would really want a miracle but this time not a boyfriend ,but a husband....need ur prayers.....
Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Cutehector(m): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2016
If there is one thing life has taught me it will be never to chase love...

And a lot of young ladies keep making this mistake. @ 24 you ought to grow in your career and not want to get so attached to meaningless relationships.

Am not trying to say all relationships are meaningless but hey, it's only when you turn your mind away from love, it fixes it's gaze on you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Tallesty1(m): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2016
I no even understand the kind threads you dey create.
Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by psucc(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2016
You may do well to put up an advert for that. If this is not OK or abnormal, then what you're posting is not a problem but you.
Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Hadez(f): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2016
Looking for a husband at 24? you are definitely out of your mind angry

2 Likes

Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by molydonhenry(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2016
My dear you shouldn't think like that, nothing is wrong with you. There Is time for everything, when time comes, you'll embrace the feeling, the right man will lock you up in the garden of love.

Besides, 24 isn't late at all
Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 29, 2016
what is wrong with ur physique lets start from there..
Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by bitchcrafts: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2016
mira24:
Am I normal almost all my life no serious relationship, no boyfriend,no faincee,no husband yet,and am 24 ,,,I keep being scared Dont really want to keep being lonely ,,at times I wonder if its my physical physique dats deneying me all DAT,d whole thing is gradually eating my self esteen away,would really want a miracle but this time not a boyfriend ,but a husband....need ur prayers.....
How about u pming me? Im sorta hor.ny too wink
Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by jashar(f): 7:56am On Sep 29, 2016
undecided

Do you have a business or a job?

Have you finished school? Do you want to obtain a postgraduate degree or a professional certification?

Is getting married an utmost priority to you?

What do you think is wrong with your physique?

Cuz people with figure 8 sef never marry ;so...
Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Chigold101(m): 7:56am On Sep 29, 2016
Hey Dear, slow down so that u dont fall into the hand of some wrong man.
At 24 you are not old to get desparete.
Take it easy and God will work out things for you.
Though you didnt state your educational level or if you are working or not but please dont take cos of lonelyness and get yourself into endless pain of heart break and domestic violence.
If you are a christian and a believer i will advice you to trust God to fullfill His perfect will for your life in due time.

If you can inbox me, we can talk better.

But just slow down. Watch your back. Dont lose it now. You will soon shine.

1 Like

Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Chigold101(m): 8:02am On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:
no no no
This is too hash.

Getting married at any age above 18years is not a crime.

And if she desire to settle down instead of fuking around, then she should be celebrated.

Smh to some girls sha

1 Like

Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Hadez(f): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2016
Chigold101:
no no no
This is too hash.

And if she desire to settle down instead of fuking around, then she should be celebrated.

Smh to some girls sha

there are better things to do at that age. what about living up to your dreams an ambition

or probably she has no vision. maybe she is waiting to be a liability to her husband
Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by AuroraB(f): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Chigold101:
no no no
This is too hash.

Smh to some girls sha
grin little wonder you've been repeatedly banned grin. Did you bother asking her what she's coming into this marriage with undecided. Abi na 24 years and early marriage we go chop . Don't bother defending this cos Aisha Buhari's got Handsy Spa...on the side cool
Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Chigold101(m): 8:24am On Sep 29, 2016
AuroraB:
grin little wonder you've been repeatedly banned grin. Did you bother asking her what she's coming into this marriage with undecided. Abi na 24 years and early marriage we go chop . Don't bother defending this cos Aisha Buhari's got Handsy Spa...on the side cool
i wanted to overlook this ur comment, but i just changed my mind.

1: if you want to know why i got banned or always get banned. Check out my profile picture.

2: so marriage at 24 for a girl is “early“ marriage? Lolzzz funny you.

3: did Aisha had that spa before she got married?

Maybe you dont know, the best time for a woman to get married is between 22 & 28. She will have no business fighting fybrod that blocks womb.
She will be done with child bearing before 32 or 40 and cos she married early she might retain her shape and still look tantalizing at 50.

Girls that think like you are the reasons why night vigil and prayer houses are always filled u.

1 Like

Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:
You had to insult her for what? likes I guess. The fact that what she wants isn't what you want doesn't make her any less of a human being. Op, you should be worried if the case is that no guy has ever asked you out but if it's about you not having serious relationship ATM then chill, do what you love, be yourself and be happy about being yourself. You are still pretty young, I'm sure the right man will come knocking wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Chigold101(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

there are better things to do at that age. what about living up to your dreams an ambition

or probably she has no vision. maybe she is waiting to be a liability to her husband
okay.
Mention 3 better things she can do at 24.

The work of a REAL MAN is to take care of his wife (financially, emotionally & sexually).
A real man can never call a woman a liability.
It is only poor boys and men who have lost their place in life that waits for what a woman will bring at the table before marriage.
Am not saying a woman should be lazy. Am not saying a woman should not vision. Am not saying a woman should think only about marriage but what am saying is,
If what she wants is a husband. If she sees who she loves, she should marry the person.
She can still achieve her dreams in her husband‘s house.

1 Like

Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by babasolo(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2016
Babe There Is Time For Everytin Jaree. You Are Not Going To Shilo Camp, When The Time Is Right He Will Come Knocking Or You Wil Find Him
Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by IamLEGEND1: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Chigold101:
okay.
Mention 3 better things she can do at 24.

The work of a REAL MAN is to take care of his wife (financially, emotionally & sexually).
A real man can never call a woman a liability.
It is only poor boys and men who have lost their place in life that waits for what a woman will bring at the table before marriage.
You were making small sense until you typed that rubbish.

this is the 21st century,any woman wey know say she no go contribute anything to the family should stay in her father's house.....that's where she belongs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Aderola15:

You had to insult her for what? likes I guess. The fact that what she wants isn't what you want doesn't make her any less of a human being. Op, you should be worried if the case is that no guy has ever asked you out but if it's about you not having serious relationship ATM then chill, do what you love, be yourself and be happy about being yourself. You are still pretty young, I'm sure the right man will come knocking wink
Nice one twinnie.
Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Hadez(f): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2016
Aderola15:

You had to insult her for what? likes I guess. The fact that what she wants isn't what you want doesn't make her any less of a human being.

and who says I made that comment for likes? girl you don't know anything about me just suck it in next time you wanna quote me to type nonsense! I only made that statemnt because i feel irritated with liabilities which the op is trying to be. waiting for for a man to come and wife you at that very young age?
no ambition, no vision for herself. NOTHING!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by AuroraB(f): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Chigold101:
i wanted to overlook this ur comment, but i just changed my mind.

1: if you want to know why i got banned or always get banned. Check out my profile picture.

2: so marriage at 24 for a girl is “early“ marriage? Lolzzz funny you.

3: did Aisha had that spa before she got married?

Maybe you dont know, the best time for a woman to get married is between 22 & 28. She will have no business fighting fybrod that blocks womb.
She will be done with child bearing before 32 or 40 and cos she married early she might retain her shape and still look tantalizing at 50.

Girls that think like you are the reasons why night vigil and prayer houses are always filled u.
The night vigil houses are not complaining, why should you Fibroid blocks the womb after 28? Haha cheesy. So, because Aisha was presumably jobless before marriage, you now shooting down on her getting a certificate or trade or handiwork
Conclusively, you mean; marriage is gonna be her achievement at the moment
Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by oluwashedy: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2016
OP no pix... How do you want me to advice /encourage you if I don't know how beautiful you are?
Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

and who says I made that comment for likes? girl you don't know anything about me just suck it in next time you wanna quote me to type nonsense! I only made that statemnt because i feel irritated with liabilities which the op is trying to be. waiting for for a man to come and wife you at that very young age?
no ambition, no vision for herself. NOTHING!!! angry
And you know everything about Op right nothing irritates more than a make-believe independent woman. Madam fixed and current asset

1 Like

Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by sextrovert: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2016
i laugh very hard whenever i hear a lady without a career/business say she wants to get married.

The lady will end up being either physically/emotionally abused or dead in that kinda marriage.

What does such lady have to offer or support the family.

OP if u had something to keep u busy like a job or business, u wouldnt be here to create a thread that would add confusion to your life.

U are a lady, that is enough to boost your self esteem.
Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

She never made mention of her carrier, so how could you conclude she doesn't have a vision?.
People have different priorities, maybe hers is to be married @24 and it isn't coming forth, she has a self esteem issues base on what she said.
But marriage @24 isn't bad.
You can achieve a lot with a good man by your side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Hadez(f): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2016
Aderola15:

And you know everything about Op right nothing irritates more than a make-believe independent woman. Madam fixed and current asset

I don't have to explain myself to an unknown entity on cyber space. Bye Madam "you can be a liability to a man" undecided
Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by lanicky(f): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2016
Faincee? Sounds more like Pharisee.
That apart.tongue

Don't be in hurry... Let love find you. You're just 24..haba it's never too late to marry.

Sure, I know you need prayers.. But have you considered these things.

1) Are you friendly? How do you react when a guy comes to you.. Are you the picky type or the hard face type. Trust me, some guys would just pass you by without saying *hi* cos of your scary look.

2) How do you dress.. I hope you're not the tomboy kinda lady or the Aina amaka kinda. Those that wear maternity gown all in the name of religion. (I'm sure you ain't one of them)

3) I also hope you're not the lousy type... When you're too lousy a guy would be scared to ask you out.

All I'm trying to say is... Check yourself. Some things bout you might be driving guys off.

Then like you said earlier, you need prayers.. Go see your pastor for counseling and prayer. If he's a good man.. He'll advice you to be patient. grin

The most important thing though, is to work hard, and achieve greatness at the right stage in life.

I hope I never type too much? Na wetin my small brain sabi be that. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Hadez(f): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2016
herbie27:
She never made mention of her carrier, so how could you conclude she doesn't have a vision?.
People have different priorities, maybe hers is to be married @24 and it isn't coming forth, she has a self esteem issues base on what she said.
But marriage @24 isn't bad.
You can achieve a lot with a good man by your side.

I kept thinking to myself where all these successful female leaders would have been if they were dependant on men to push them forward

I am at the essence of a woman setting her future as priorities first. No wonder why one man can just talk anyhow to his wife just because she is "nothing"
Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

I don't have to explain myself to an unknown entity on cyber space. Bye Madam "you can be a liability to a man" undecided
There's nothing to explain Miss independentundecided

1 Like

Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by AuroraB(f): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
You were making small sense until you typed that rubbish.

this is the 21st century,any woman wey know say she no go contribute anything to the family should stay in her father's house.....that's where she belongs.
grin No comment lipsrsealed cool
Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Hadez(f): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Aderola15:

There's nothing to explain Miss independentundecided

Whatever girl. You can set your future aside and go straight into being a child producing machine while women your age are making things happen undecided
Re: Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention # by Vikky014(f): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2016
mira24:
gilrl u r nt well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mini Slum Book; Fill Yours! / Spot The Weapon Of Sex Enjoyment (photo) / Girlfriend Shares Boyfriend's Posters Around School For Cheating On Her (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.