Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,882 members, 7,844,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Unbelievable: Reno Omokri Secretly Does This For Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable: Reno Omokri Secretly Does This For Buhari. (826 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable: Reno Omokri Secretly Does This For Buhari. by HQuadreal: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2016
The special assistant to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan on new media, Reno Omokri, has said despite his endless criticism on President Muhammadu Buhari, he prays for him twice daily.

The Cable reports that Omokri, who is also a pastor, said critiquing an individual does not mean you
hate them.

He added that the Bible is not against reprimanding
leaders, as the president might be unaware of the
happenings in the country.

Omokri added that the president needs people to tell him
the issues affecting the country as he might be oblivious
to them.

In a video posted on his Facebook page, Omokri said:
“People have been asking some questions about why I was
criticising President Buhari. It’s as if a lot of people don’t
understand what is happening.

“They say ‘Reno you are a pastor, you are not meant to
criticise the president. The Bible says you should pray for
our leaders’. This is simply a case of misunderstanding
what the Bible is talking about.

“I pray for president Buhari every single day. The Lord is
my witness. May the Lord punish me if I’m lying. I
shouldn’t be saying this. I’m being forced to say this
because of the email I have been getting. I pray for him
twice a day — morning and night.

“That is what the Bible says but the Bible did not say we
should not criticise our leaders. If you read the Bible, Jesus
in (Luke 13 vs 32) criticised King Herod.

“In 2nd Samuel 12 vs 1-14, Nathan the prophet criticised
David. Before then, Samuel himself criticised Saul in 1st
Kings chapter 17 and 18.

Source=https://www.naij.com/1004993-unbelievable-reno-omokri-secretly-buhari.html?source=category_latest_page

1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Reno Omokri Secretly Does This For Buhari. by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2016
grin

Why he no go pray?

He don dey villa before na.

Yẹ̀yẹ́ political pastor...

Who you epp sef?
Re: Unbelievable: Reno Omokri Secretly Does This For Buhari. by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2016
Stylishly Looking for appointments. He's no different from ffk. Give them food, they'll sing like a bird

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable: Reno Omokri Secretly Does This For Buhari. by pabjo: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2016
no offence on this! he needed paden o sorry Pardon.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable: Reno Omokri Secretly Does This For Buhari. by Ahmeduana(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2016
EastGold:
grin

Why he no go pray?

He don dey villa before na.

Yẹ̀yẹ́ political pastor...

Who you epp sef?
THAT OP IS A BLOODY LIAR, I ALSO READ THAT PARTICULAR POST FROM RENO OMOKRI ON FACEBOOK IT IS FAR DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THIS SHAMELESS GUY POSTED HERE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Reno Omokri Secretly Does This For Buhari. by HQuadreal: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2016
Ahmeduana:

THAT OP IS A BLOODY LIAR, I ALSO READ THAT PARTICULAR POST FROM RENO OMOKRI ON FACEBOOK IT IS FAR DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THIS SHAMELESS GUY POSTED HERE.
Follow the source=https://www.naij.com/1004993-unbelievable-reno-omokri-secretly-buhari.html?source=category_latest_page
Re: Unbelievable: Reno Omokri Secretly Does This For Buhari. by Ahmeduana(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2016
WHEN I SAY YOU ARE BLOODY LIAR I MEAN IT, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT RENO SAYS
Reno Omokri
Some people say they don't understand how I
can pray for a man and criticize him. Samuel
prayed for Saul and still criticized him. Nathan
prayed for David and still criticized Him. Our Lord
and Savior prayed for Peter several times yet
rebuked the devil that spoke through Peter in
Matthew 16:23 and rebuked Peter directly in John
21:22. So what I do is scriptural, appropriate and
necessary. Here is how it works. I pray for
President Muhammadu Buhari to lead well. I
constructively criticize him when he does not lead
well in my opinion and I completely ignore those
who want me to blindly oppose or support him.
NOW COMPARE IT WITH THOSE RUBBISH YOU POSTED THERE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Reno Omokri Secretly Does This For Buhari. by Progressive01(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2016
Now, what is so special about praying for the president?? Are his prayers more answerable than that of every other Nigerian who wishes the president and Nigeria well?

And by the way, what is "secret" about it when he's now told the world that's what he does??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Reno Omokri Secretly Does This For Buhari. by Mynd44: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Reno Omokri Secretly Does This For Buhari. by HQuadreal: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians 'flood SSS With Petitions' Against Judges, Demand Wider Probe / Answer This: Buhari Or Jonathan Who Fought Boko Haram Better (POLL) / Nigerian Secret Police Foil Escape Attempt By Former BBC Reporter Tangaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.