Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (132879 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by biotechshola(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
hotcakept2:
This country is a joke abeg! I don't give a fvck about APC or PDP but anybody who is observant would know that majority of Edo people preferred PDP. Oshiomole messed up big time! You can even tell from the way he was even campaigning more than the APC candidate sef. So i am surprised to see APC leading.

so obaseki should pay the price for oshiomole?
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Davidblen:

that lagos for U na those one were not militants there were hoodlums upon all the nonsense operation crocodile smile u ppl cant still penetrate, capturing innocent souls and tagging them militants , OLUWA Is Watching U Guys In 3d Nonsense

Please don't make me laugh please.. so that are not militants they are your brothers.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by AngelAhnie(f): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
I heard about this marginalization of esan people by osho , I hope whoever win should touch that area more. He can't solve every problems.
Did u see it?,
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by esosuo2: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kyase:

Edo kano
Lol na so na , when man too try and you got nothing else to tank him with but a token of a vote you try ur all to present it well ., osho earned it all and it is worth the struggle unlike pdp dat is capitalising on sympathy from the federal woo they caused for the present govt na eya eya we go give them
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
kayzat:

That is Oshiomole LG now so I don't expect anything less.
politics they say is local. So he deserves a very big credit in that regard.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by diegwu01: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Akoko Edo LGA
APC 24545
PDP 13027
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by kahal29: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
17. Akoko Edo LGA

APC: 24,545

PDP: 13,027

Registered Voters: 110,118
Accredited Voters: 39,945

One more to go
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Kyase(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
esosuo2:

Lol na so na , when man too try and you got nothing else to tank him with but a token of a vote you try ur all to present it well ., osho earned it all and it is worth the struggle unlike pdp dat is capitalising on sympathy from the federal woo they caused for the present govt na eya eya we go give them
Gbammmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Jokerman(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

hahaha Dasuki is in detention already, Nemadi is there, FFK was there for over a month, Bode George was jail etc.

Did you see any South Westerner trooping out to protest? NO cos we are not bastard, We never support corruption, Yoruba don't want someone that will tarnish his/her father Image. But your region don't care if your greatgrandfather name go spoil no wonder your kinsmen have been 98% of people being arrested for drugs all over the world.

lolsss..... I am from Delta state and a Nigerian ok... I m not happy how Nigeria is...
You say ur tribe dont support corruption? ? Are u dreaming or wat??
Wat about Bola tinubu
Remi tinubu
Aregbesola
Fayose

Are you yorubas not coming out to protest for them....??
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Huh... so you support corruption. .. wow!! sha dont shout anti corruption again caseless... ur party is no different from PDP..
APC is winning the election. The election in ekiti where people who helped fayose to rig have come out to confess what they did during the election , you people are pressing us at all cost to see it otherwise. But here we have a credible process and you want to force the belief of "it's corrupt" down our throats.

A state controlled by the APC was won by gej in the last election, you did not cry rigging then. I don't know why the same party is rigging right now.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by KPhantom(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
kahal29:
17. Akoko Edo LGA

APC: 24,545

PDP: 13,027

Registered Voters: 110,118
Accredited Voters: 39,945

One more to go
total so far
APC - 306,663

PDP- 244,363
It is finished...

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
michealewela:

Yeah, oshiomole is the reason not APC as a party.....
the electoral act recognizes the party and not the candidate.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Greenbullet(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
please someone tell me who is leading and the votes.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by usibengate(m): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by lielbree: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Esperooke:

Ineffectual wailer spotted . Edo people understand better, and way more mature than most of you people in rivers who kill yourselves for fun on frivolities
Say what ever you like the truth remains the truth. Ize iyamu was the more popular candidate going into this election. This is just another piece of failure for pmb, cos under gej oshomole won election despite being in opposition.

Nigerians should learn to say the truth.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Omonigeriarere: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
KPhantom:

total so far
APC - 306,663

PDP- 244,363
It is finished...

It is now obvious that PDP is just full of online noise makers.

11 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Naijji: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pastor don reject result. Even before dem announce an finish
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by kayzat: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
politics they say is local. So he deserves a very big credit in that regard.

exactly
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Izonpikin: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

Lol i no need their help but good Governance.
and would any of the fools give you good governance??
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
KPhantom:

total so far
APC - 306,663

PDP- 244,363
It is finished...
it's over!

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by robosky02(m): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Did u see it?,

hmmm grin
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Jokerman(m): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
APC is winning the election. The election in ekiti where people who helped fayose to rig have come out to confess what they did during the election , you people are pressing us at all cost to see it otherwise. But here we have a credible process and you want to force the belief of "it's corrupt" down our throats.

A state controlled by the APC was won by gej in the last election, you did not cry rigging then. I don't know why the same party is rigging right now.

Lolss... caseless... stop dancing about... APC toed the path of PDP... no CHANGE whatsoever grin
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by philip0906(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
lielbree:

Say what ever you like the truth remains the truth. Ize iyamu was the more popular candidate going into this election. This is just another piece of failure for pmb, cos under gej oshomole won election despite being in opposition.

Nigerians should learn to say the truth.
More popular in your bedroom ba? Keep deceiving yourself grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Greenbullet:
please someone tell me who is leading and the votes.

KPhantom:

total so far
APC - 306,663

PDP- 244,363
It is finished...
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Izonpikin: 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
na pain e de pain you.
grin

Wetin pain me??..

How e take affect me na if obaseki win..

Check the threads if I have been following with the elections..i am just a renegade Mr man...

I hail edo people..i hope their salaries can be paid now..their choice their problem..
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by KPhantom(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

It is now obvious that PDP is just full of online noise makers.
They won online polls, while we the real edolites voted for the APC....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by AngelAhnie(f): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
robosky02:

hmmm grin
Boskykiss
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by esosuo2: 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is what you get when you spend time and money selling your ideas and how the state would grow if given a chance unlike the pastor man when no get agenda but capitalizing on what osho did not do and tax is been collected as if he no kw say edo survive on tax which I am sure he would hAve increased for the common man and removed for his sponsors , this kind of defeat is the brutality of the year

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by gbeseun(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Benin kwenu
I
-
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by iamosamede55: 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
biotechshola:

so obaseki should pay the price for oshiomole?
PDP failed when poi became their candidate. He was too active in Lucky's regime and his name was a reminder of that failed administration. Nw . matter hw bad u think oshiomole was is was still 100,000 times beta dan lucky
With a neutral candidate they would have stood a better chance.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by teeyor09(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pls how many LGAs are left?
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

lolsss..... I am from Delta state and a Nigerian ok... I m not happy how Nigeria is...
You say ur tribe dont support corruption? ? Are u dreaming or wat??
Wat about Bola tinubu
Remi tinubu
Aregbesola
Fayose

Are you yorubas not coming out to protest for them....??

Lol are you for real or in Nigeria?

So many any corruption cases against those you mention?

Tinubu was taken to CCB and he won, Again he left power as a Governor since 2007 and still walking free despite being a strong opposition member and front runner of APC, I believe if there's anything to nail him GEJ would have done that and mind you putting tinubu behind bars would have spell doom for APC.

Any corruption case against Remi tinubu? have never hear of such.

Aregbesola? are you dreaming?? Is is a sitting Governor and no case against him yet.

Fayose hmmmm the big theif.. Well if you read and understand my comment, I said my tribe never support them and we will never troop out protesting for looters. It's people from your tribes that are shouting witch hunt when Fayose account was freeze by EFCC.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.