Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (132825 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by pacesetter247(f): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Now you see what am I mean by lopsided development you just said I should come to Ota so are you trying to say Mowe axis is not part of Ogun state?
APCmyheart:

Hahhaha bro, I have so many friends who are from osun state and some even live in Osun, Aregbe have been owing salaries even before his second term election and people still vote for him can you tell us why? Mind you no Governor ever rule Osun twice Legally.

Osun state is bigger than Bayelsa, has more Local Government than Bayelsa, Have more civil servant than Bayelsa but Bayelsa receive more allocation than Osun. But mind you for now osun is more developed than Bayelsa courtesy of Aregbesola..

You say people are suffering in Osun how many have you seen shouting in recent time like it was before?

About Ogun State, I know Ogun very well, You just there for 3yrs and have been living in Ogun state since 2009 though partially cos i based in Cotonou but i have my house in Sango Otta.. The issue of electricity is Nationwide though some area enjoy more light.. You can't blame the issue of light on state Governors.

Amosun has change the face of Ogun state and when talking about Ogun state forget about Mowe ibafo, Go to Abeokuta, Come to Otta, Go to Sagamu, Ijebu etc and some and thank me later.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
pacesetter247:
Now you see what am I mean by lopsided development you just said I should come to Ota so are you trying to say Mowe axis is not part of Ogun state?
Bro it's not possible for a Governors to touch every place at the same time it's a gradual process even Fashola did not touches every area in Lagos. Ogun people know Amosun tried and they gave him their vote for the second term.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Ubenedictus(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
pacesetter247:
As far as I am concerned, He worked only in some parts of Edo state, that's Benin and His hometown whereas other LGAs did not feel his tenure, this I must say is bad. Especially in Esan land, have you seen Agbor- Uromi road, mehn that's a death trap in the waiting if something urgent is not done. Whoever wins, though should please not be partisan, Development is for all not for one. Long live my Edo State.
is agbor-uromi road a state road? what concern osho with that road?

you claim osho negleted esan And yet i can see renovated and refubished schools in irrua, ekpoma, ewu, uromi... all esan towns, d emu road has been done, there are edo buses linking esanland... d list can go on.
osho worked well in benin and yes he opened up his village but there is no local governt or even town that oshio didnt touch.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Ubenedictus(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
reverendfather:
I voted for APC because of oshomhole's Overall performance.
funny thing is majority of those spewing the hatred sermon, I've never stepped their foot in Edo, Edo people are not Biafrans who will turn a blind eye on good governance.

All those prostesting right now at ikpoba hill are the paid pdp youths who were promised an additional 5000 naira each should ize-iyamu win.
lol.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Izonpikin: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Demdem:

Av dealth with him severally. My honest assessment is He lack sense. He currently knows nothing but our oyel. I don't see him ever recovering from Jonah-daft loss. It will forever hunt him to his grave.
you do you have sense??...you wey sense don leave you run since...dafty...
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Demdem:

Av dealth with him severally. My honest assessment is He lack sense. He currently knows nothing but our oyel. I don't see him ever recovering from Jonah-daft loss. It will forever hunt him to his grave.
"our-oyel" people are always very low, you know.

Once again, congratulations!
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Izonpikin: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
your state bayelsa don pay?
arent the fools who voted for dickson regretting now...??
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Donphilopus , congratulations!
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Olril18(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

Hahhaha bro, I have so many friends who are from osun state and some even live in Osun, Aregbe have been owing salaries even before his second term election and people still vote for him can you tell us why? Mind you no Governor ever rule Osun twice Legally.

Osun state is bigger than Bayelsa, has more Local Government than Bayelsa, Have more civil servant than Bayelsa but Bayelsa receive more allocation than Osun. But mind you for now osun is more developed than Bayelsa courtesy of Aregbesola..

You say people are suffering in Osun how many have you seen shouting in recent time like it was before?

About Ogun State, I know Ogun very well, You just there for 3yrs and have been living in Ogun state since 2009 though partially cos i based in Cotonou but i have my house in Sango Otta.. The issue of electricity is Nationwide though some area enjoy more light.. You can't blame the issue of light on state Governors.

Amosun has change the face of Ogun state and when talking about Ogun state forget about Mowe ibafo, Go to Abeokuta, Come to Otta, Go to Sagamu, Ijebu etc and some and thank me later.

i live in osogbo and i can say u are wrong,the suffering across d state has actually become a joke..it has died down because people are tired of talking about it..although it will be unfair to say aregbe has not done well in some aspects

my own opinion using osun as a case study is that all politicians are d same irrespective of parties.i dont think they give a damnn abt the people or their suffering.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
arent the fools who voted for dickson regretting now...??

that what we saw then and campaigned for Silva so he could correct some mistakes , but you chose that mammoth over him .

I'm sure you supported or voted Dickson then.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Izonpikin: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
I noticed that with izonpikin . Wailers can't handle defeat , you know.

They make me happy today , so I need to see the wailing side of them.
who are wailers?..arent you a wailer too?.. grin grin..abi recession no dey mama you and your family??..,..

by your definition rotimi ameachi is also a wailer for not conceding to defeat right in rivers state...the edo people have decided to vote for apc..let them enjoy what ever comes with it...my business is with resource control and regionalism and a call for the dissolution of the present structure in this country.....no distractions..

make edo people enjoy anything them see...
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Demdem(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
"our-oyel" people are always very low, you know.

Once again, congratulations!

They are fools. Reasoning with them is like fetching water into a basket. I prefer cursing them afterall they are already cursed.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by donphilopus: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
Donphilopus , congratulations!

Thanks boss! Hope your saw the result from my Local Government (Akoko Edo)? APC garnered 65% of our votes. Elections are not won online!

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by astarotte: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Smh4 this country cry
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
who are wailers?..arent you a wailer too?.. grin grin..abi recession no dey mama you and your family??..,..

by your definition rotimi ameachi is also a wailer for not conceding to defeat right in rivers state...the edo people have decided to vote for apc..let them enjoy what ever comes with it...my business is with resource control and regionalism and a call for the dissolution of the present structure in this country.....no distractions..

make edo people enjoy anything them see...

we will talk about regionalism and and resource control later. But before then, let's celebrate what's at hand-held Edo victory.

Since the day of PDP or in their 16 fruitless years, it's been retrogression and reccession . So what's new? I don't feel anything new , rather the corrective measures being put in place by the current administration.

Amaechi didn't cry just like that , he cried out over non-usage of card readers and fake result sheets. And supreme court judgement rubbished the device -PDP won and you were all happy. Now you can't be crying wolf over something you once celebrated. APC won fair and square!
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Olril18:

i live in osogbo and i can say u are wrong,the suffering across d state has actually become a joke..it has died down because people are tired of talking about it..although it will be unfair to say aregbe has not done well in some aspects

my own opinion using osun as a case study is that all politicians are d same irrespective of parties.i dont think they give a damnn abt the people or their suffering.
You are complaining not because Aregbe is not doing fine, But because no Governor to share free money any more. Can you tell me how Aregbe was the cause of your suffering?
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Demdem:

They are fools. Reasoning with them is like fetching water into a basket. I prefer cursing them afterall they are already cursed.
I hardly pay attention to them any longer. Cursed of course ...

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Izonpikin: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
we will talk about regionalism and and resource control later. But before then, let's celebrate what's at hand-held Edo victory.

Since the day of PDP or in their 16 fruitless years, it's been retrogression and reccession . So what's new? I don't feel anything new , rather the corrective measures being put in place by the current administration.

Amaechi didn't cry just like that , he cried out over non-usage of card readers and fake result sheets. And supreme court judgement rubbished the device -PDP won and you were all happy. Now you can't be crying wolf over something you once celebrated. APC won fair and square!
let those who voted for apc celebrate...they are free to..

mind you the bolded is one concept that has held apc zombies for a while..fifty percent of those who make up the apc were once part of the pdp you claim are retrogressives...

ameachi didnt cry but yet took the case to court...why didnt he concede defeat like gej did??...

what corrective measures are being put by this fraudulent administration?...please enlighten me..selling of oil assets(NLNG)..men...
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
donphilopus:

Thanks boss! Hope your saw the result from my Local Government (Akoko Edo)? APC garnered 65% of our votes. Elections are not won online!
APC 24545
PDP 13027

Your people de vex.

Unu weldone!
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
let those who voted for apc celebrate...they are free to..

mind you the bolded is one concept that has held apc zombies for a while..fifty percent of those who make up the apc were once part of the pdp you claim are retrogressives...

ameachi didnt cry but yet took the case to court...why didnt he concede defeat like gej did??...

what corrective measures are being put by this fraudulent administration?...please enlighten me..selling of oil assets(NLNG)..men...
before gej conceded, fayemi set the example in ekiti state. It's not a PDP thing.

PDP had the centre for 16 years, so I won't blame any other party. You know why you cry for regionalism, don't tell me you don't know all power rests at the center.

NLNG? The government hasn't said anything on this. Stop panicking.

The measures are there for you to see, you ain't just looking.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by donphilopus: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
APC 24545 PDP 13027

Your people de vex.

Unu weldone!
You get mouth bros!!
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by asamaigho(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
are you from lagos state??..when once you guys are chided you run to mention lagos where individuals from the whole country pays taxes to enlarge the IGR of lagos state..are you from lagos state??

One of tompolo's company is FENOG..check it online..

The oil in nigeria once belonged to the producing regions but was stopped by the north..we are on the road to reverting the status quo..

Tompolo owns fenog? U must be drunk in ur dreams.
D ou kno when fenog was founded?...

I worked in dat company some times past even before militancy gained popularity. Stop fooling youselve youngman.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Izonpikin: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
asamaigho:

Tompolo owns fenog? U must be drunk in ur dreams.
D ou kno when fenog was founded?...

I worked in dat company some times past even before militancy gained popularity. Stop fooling youselve youngman.
hehehehe....ok who owns it...you can keep living in fools paradise bro...tompolo owns fenog..
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Ovamboland(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Didnt you guys show support for AishaHaliburton or for remi tinubu wen she accosted Dino??
Look let Buhari start doing the right thing and see whether people will support these crooks...

Do you think if Fashola was president, things wouldn't have been different? ?

If Fashola was presented are you sure you and your people would not still vote Jonathan?
Some have even vowed that if APC should present any Yoruba in 2019/2023, they would rather vote any northerner
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Izonpikin: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
before gej conceded, fayemi set the example in ekiti state. It's not a PDP thing.

PDP had the centre for 16 years, so I won't blame any other party. You know why you cry for regionalism, don't tell me you don't know all power rests at the center.

NLNG? The government hasn't said anything on this. Stop panicking.

The measures are there for you to see, you ain't just looking.
lol..i will keep asking you about this administration ,their achievements..for now only lies and cluelessness and also directionlessness... grin grin

we are watching from the side...

this government hid behind dangote to come test the populace if NLNG shares of the government can be accepted...

trial and error administration..

we are watching...any major flaws i will be here to identify it...

enjoy the apc victory...
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Jesusloveyou: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
it's over , brother!
I believe in what I stand with , I stand with what I believe in .
These online internet infestations can't make me think otherwise. I stand with buhari and APC .
I salute your steadfastness, bro! Unlike keneking , rilwayne and co.
We shall return this country to path of glory again.
I salute you
yea! i personally salute kahal29 for his effort, for updating us, those ipod clowns were always dishing-out wrong results.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by usibengate(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
APC coasting to victory
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by diegwu01: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Modu Sheriff, PDP National Chairman, has accepted the Edo results in good faith grin
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by diegwu01: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Godwin Obaseki has accepted and Welcomed the mandate given to him by the good people of Edo State and has promised to be magnanimous in Victory. He has made a call to Ize-Iyamu to join him and develop the state. grin
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
yea! i personally salute kahal29 for his effort, for updating us, those ipod clowns were always dishing-out wrong results.
the guy did wonderfully well.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Olril18(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:
You are complaining not because Aregbe is not doing fine, But because no Governor to share free money any more. Can you tell me how Aregbe was the cause of your suffering?
ur statement is absolutely unfair and i know u are capable of better reasoning.

and who talks of free money...we are talking of a state where civil servants are suffering because of unpaid salaries and where pensioners are being owe gratituties,do u really think that is easy to bear,and thats without talking of white elephant projects....i give him just little credits for the bit he did but overall his time has being a disaster.
and pls be civil in ur responses.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by asamaigho(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
hehehehe....ok who owns it...you can keep living in fools paradise bro...tompolo owns fenog..

I worked there ok .
I dont have to tell u who owns it.
Keep diecieving urself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61