Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins (6801 Views)

How To Make A Girl That Comes Visiting H0rny / See 6 Different Ways To Know If A W0man Is H0rny, Even From Far / "Guys Get H0rny When I Lift My Bitchh" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins by oshikoyatope(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2016
H0T Tips For Guys on how to make woman come in less than 8mins, of guys think they know how to get a woman w3t, but the truth is they need some tips for getting a girl w3t. Most guys completely over think the process and make things a lot more complicated than they actually are. Then there are the guys who don't think at all and screw things up.

Following these few simple tips are a guaranteed way to get a girl w3t. These are the five best tips for getting a girl w3t.

1.Be nice. It doesn't matter what kind of technical skills you have, how good looking you are, or how big your muscles are, because if you aren't nice to a girl, you're not going to get her w3t. This doesn't mean you need to buy her presents or giver her flowers. Simply treating her with respect, will go a long way in getting her w3t. Telling a girl she looks nice or smells good will turn a girl on much more than most men can imagine.

2.Kiss her everywhere. Before heading straight for the cr0tch, try kissing the top of her body. A sure way to get a girl w3t is to start slowly kissing the back of her ear and neck. Then you can move on to kissing her brea$ts and stomach. Girls also will go wild when you start giving them a lot of little kisses on the inside of their thighs. By the time you get to her cr0tch, she should be soaking w3t..,..Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/tips-for-men-h0w-to-make-woman-wet.html

Re: Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins by jidon3(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2016
nice
Re: Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins by Damilolababy(f): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jesu.. op?
Re: Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins by sosire: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nice1
Re: Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins by Damilolababy(f): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2016
hmm
Re: Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins by ennysuccess(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Damilolababy:
Jesu.. op?
I saw ur pix and believe me I want us to put all we read into practice
Re: Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins by morayo3: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Waooo, ASEWO
Re: Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins by Damilolababy(f): 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
ennysuccess:

I saw ur pix and believe me I want us to put all we read into practice
i have boyfriend oh. am nt single. al dis guys leave me na.. i just Got 40 mail in just 2day i join nairaland.
Re: Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins by zaeed(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2016
Damilolababy:
i have boyfriend oh. am nt single. al dis guys leave me na.. i just Got 40 mail in just 2day i join nairaland.

Hey ma'am, yhur profile pix is attracting d mail. yhu will keep receiving disturbing and annoying mails from guys except yhu change it.
Re: Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins by lloydmuna2(m): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2016
Believe me there are some guys who got experience
Re: Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins by Maxi112: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2016
Damilolababy:
emboldened

screen shot or you know the rest grin
Re: Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins by ennysuccess(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2016
Damilolababy:

its because u are endowed, since u are new here lemme be ur first
Re: Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2016
Damilolababy:
my friend keep shut. u have and bf and u dey put olosho pic on ur profile. wat do u expect
Re: Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins by Damilolababy(f): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
eddyjibs:
my friend keep shut. u have and bf and u dey put olosho pic on ur profile. wat do u expect
hmm
Re: Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins by ennysuccess(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
Damilolababy:

I didn't send u mail na

But I like ur ascent

I live in Abuja

N u

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photos Of Unclad Pregnant Women / Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex / Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.