Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) (6776 Views)

Why Have Good Men Turned Bad? (photos) / Why Are Men Turned Off By My Armpit Hair? / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by siofra(f): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
What is the meaning of this angry

No decent Nigerian man in this world again?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by Pierocash(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Are you the female version of TheRedpiller on Nairaland.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by Thepolo999(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Green card loading........... error n*gga don Fvck up.
Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by G450: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
I jusy det see d lie from far...

2 Likes

Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by Neverlosemoney: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Those old whites you speak of have Something tangible to offer us that can significantly improve our life. What does Nigeria’s ladies have to offer? Let me guess…Mummified pussy that stinks like rotten fish!! With endless Billings. Honestly, if I stay too long in this country, I might become Gay angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by siofra(f): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Neverlosemoney:
Those old whites you speak of have Something tangible to offer us that can significantly improve our life. What does Nigeria’s ladies have to offer? Let me guess…Mummified pussy that stinks like rotten fish!! With endless Billings. Honestly, if I stay too long in this country, I might become Gay angry

No bro you're already gay, stop hiding it and blind us with your rainbow.

16 Likes

Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by TheEnygma(m): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
The guy is just looking for a means to survive....

Op since you are here forming Feminist, let me call o the guy that is the Nemesis of all Nairaland's feminists....

His name iiiissss.....

TheGidRedpiller

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
He’s just trying to make ends meet grin
Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by fati2001(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
Neverlosemoney:
Those old whites you speak of have Something tangible to offer us that can significantly improve our life. What does Nigeria’s ladies have to offer? Let me guessMummified pussy that stinks like rotten fish!! With endless Billings. Honestly, if I stay too long in this country, I might become Gay angry

what do Nigerian men have to offer, some of them running over to the old clients ain't even got certificate or a well organized business.

if you are white I will be happy, but definitely black men ain't fit in gay sex orientation not to mention straight.

so better stick to the mummified smelling punnies [ SOME NIGERIANS AIN'T GET NO TEST ].

2 Likes

Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:

Wow, you are very smart you took one Nigerian man post out of more than 100 million Nigerian men as a sign that all Nigerian men have turned into prostitutes

4 Likes

Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
fati2001:

what do Nigerian men have to offer, some of them running over to the old clients ain't even got certificate or a well organized business.

if you are white I will be happy, but definitely black men ain't fit in gay sex orientation not to mention straight.

so better stick to the mummified smelling punnies [ SOME NIGERIANS AIN'T GET NO TEST ].
Come on you should not have stopped to his level to insult him,just see his post and ignore because your post have been contaminated by his low IQ
Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by Chibuezem(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:

yes all the decent men in Nigeria have disappeared into the thin air...... Every time Nigerian men this Nigerian men that I be like say u won marry abi angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by talk2hb1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:

So That Qualifies Bro has Brolosho undecided
Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by Aniboo: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Wahala
Walai this na wahala
Like my suya man grin
Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by Mutemenot(m): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
one Edo boy forming a Canadian woman to the mugu grin

1 Like

Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by Queenslander(f): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hmmm, funny!!
Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by Connected1: 12:26am On Aug 11, 2021
People wey nor gree enter English class e bad for them oh
So one Nigerian Man has now turned to all of them.
Nawa Oh Nairaland.
Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:35am On Aug 11, 2021
Neverlosemoney:
Lol... That's not how sexuality works and please stay in your straight line, we don't need more gays
Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 3:21am On Aug 11, 2021
siofra:

No bro you're already gay, stop hiding it and blind us with your rainbow.

Lmao
Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 3:24am On Aug 11, 2021
The hustle is real men.
If he is ready to bury his face on a 60 year old _puzzy for the good life, who am I to judge him. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by muller101(m): 4:49am On Aug 11, 2021
fati2001:

Test ko Exam ni.
Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by Bunmhi(f): 6:12am On Aug 11, 2021
Brother don dey dream better life
Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:16am On Aug 11, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless all of them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:17am On Aug 11, 2021
Connected1:
People wey nor gree enter English class e bad for them oh
So one Nigerian Man has now turned to all of them.
Nawa Oh Nairaland.

the law of synecdoche
Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by lasisi69(f): 6:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Pierocash:
Are you the female version of TheRedpiller on Nairaland.
TheGidRedpiller you mean undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by kindlyheart: 6:30am On Aug 11, 2021
siofra:

a man needn't be decent. all he needs to have is money.
Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by siofra(f): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2021
kindlyheart:

And who said so
Even Bill Gates was called out for his indecency in his company
Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by fati2001(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2021
kindlyheart:

yes, and commit a lot of crimes .YOU WILL GET AWAY AS U HAVE MONEY.

SO FUNNY THE RULER OF THE WORLD IS M O N E Y.
no wonder the society ain't stable.

1 Like

Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Nairaland redpillers are useless all of them angry

1 Like

Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by blinking001(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2021
ifyken:

Come on you should not have stopped to his level to insult him,just see his post and ignore because your post have been contaminated by his low IQ
Ewehhhhhh, wetin concern you

1 Like

Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by blinking001(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Affirmative

2 Likes

Re: Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) by blinking001(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2021
lasisi69:
TheGidRedpiller you mean undecided
End time green card

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If Breeze Blow Small.(pics) / I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs / When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.