Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

The Reunion (A Short Romantic Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reunion (A Short Romantic Story) (1397 Views)

My Incredible Night With Nurse Nina (A Short Romantic Story) / My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) / An Office Romance Gone Wrong (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reunion (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2016
I was in an awkward place in my life, having just finished my second year of my degree course and having split up with my girlfriend of 3 months a few weeks ago, so I was not too excited about attending a school reunion my ever overenthusiastic head had planned. Nevertheless despite never being keen on such events, I decided to go, as I was always quite curious about how my fellow classmates had changed. I took the bus with one of my good mates from school, who I had kept in contact with whenever I was back in town, as the bus rolled on we chatted about what we thought we’d see. “Personally, I think any change would be an improvement.” My mate Mark said. I laughed in reply. “Yes, the girls at uni have made me forget how much of a wasteland our school was.” “Then again, seeing as the only two good looking girls were sluts, and now they’ve been at university for two years I can hardly see how they could have got any less slutty.” “Ah this is true, and the rest of them, well they’d have had to have undergone massive plastic surgery to be any good.” Mark laughed at this. “We are a bit harsh I think, but still, I wonder if anyone has got hotter, we’re certainly in better shape than we used to be.” This was true, in school, Mark and I had been quite skinny, which hadn’t helped our confidence immensely. However, with the time we’d had at uni we’d actually got ourselves into quite good shape, and were fairly toned. “Hey Mark, why are you thinking about it anyway, you’ve got Steph now, you lucky bastard.” “Yeah, oops, we’ll I guess it’s just you then.” Mark had been with Steph for 6 months now, and to put it frankly they were madly in love, at least from my perspective. We finally arrived at the pub where it was being held and met our old head at the entrance. “John, Mark, great to see you boys. I must grab a drink with you later and catch up” We walked on past him and muttered to each other. “We’ll be long gone before that.” Mark then walked off to catch up with some guys while I walked up to the bar. I sat down on one of the stools and ordered a pint. While I was waiting I looked around to see if anyone stood out, funnily enough I could recognise most of the people as very similar to the school days. I then turned back to my pint, and after taking a couple of sips I began to stand up when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, I turned around to see a shocking sight. In front of me stood someone I was sure I had never seen before. I stared at her to try and determine who it was; but from looking at her 5’7 amazingly hot body, with a silk shirt clinging to it, slim, pale skinned, with what I guess to be about 34C breasts....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/the-reunion-short-romantic-story.html

Re: The Reunion (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon3(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2016
nice
Re: The Reunion (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hmm
Re: The Reunion (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Damilolababy:
Hmm
What??
Re: The Reunion (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
A Short Romantic Story
Re: The Reunion (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Oshikoyafrank:
What??
Nting oh..am just enjoying d story
Re: The Reunion (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks For Reading My Story
Re: The Reunion (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
support d story with your comment's

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!!!!!!!!11 Kenya Girls Again / Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! / 3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.