Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) (16688 Views)

Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) / Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike / SCANDAL: My Affair With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA – Ese Walter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2016
Since that hot night in the stairwell when David bleeped me breathless, we had not had the chance to get busy again.

He worked Mondays to Fridays and although he was free during the weekends (his wife owned a hairdressing salon which she went to) my husband, Michael was always home.

I had spent weeks reliving that night on the stairs, the way his magnificent dick entered me and the thrill of knowing we could possibly get caught. It was the most erotic sexual experience I had ever had.

I knew it might not be a good idea to take that risk again but I really craved having David Bleep me. After nearly a month of obsessive yearning, I knew I could not hang in there any longer. It was time to act.

The next Saturday, Michael and I were supposed to attend a wedding together. I woke up that morning, feigning a headache and stomach upset. Afterwards, I told Michael I would be unable to go to the wedding as I did not feel well.

"Are you sure you don't need me to stay with you?" He asked after he got dressed to leave and came to sit on the bed by my side. "I could make up an excuse and stay to take care of you."

"Oh, there is no need honey. Besides, it's your friend's wedding. You should not miss it. I would be fine. I am sure all I need is a little rest," I responded, trying to keep my voice frail and tired.

"Ok," he said and I sighed with relief as he stood up. "Just call me if anything changes. I would try to make it back on time."

"No need to cut short your fun for me, honey. Enjoy yourself. I would be fine," I said.

He nodded and gave me a kiss on the forehead before leaving......Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/my-affair-with-neighbour-short-romantic.html

1 Share

Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2016
A short romantic story
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oshikoyafrank:
A short romantic story
Nice story

1 Like

Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
I really enjoyed it
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
Damilolababy:
I really enjoyed it
Thanks
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oshikoyafrank:
Thanks
yea
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2016
undecided
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2016
jidon5:
undecided
Hmm
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by imperialQueen(f): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
I really enjoyed it

if u don't enjoy it, who will
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by chixjoe4all(m): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nice,,stil waiting
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
imperialQueen:

if u don't enjoy it, who will
Nobody oh. at least it kips me company. am 2 bored. naija is reali boring. i hate dis country
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by imperialQueen(f): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
Nobody oh. at least it kips me company. am 2 bored. naija is reali boring. i hate dis country

you nr hate am reach me
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
imperialQueen:

you nr hate am reach me
any chance i get 2 leave dis country. i wil kil 2 get it self..
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by imperialQueen(f): 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Damilolababy:

Lol....

i nr dy wey u type am ooh

so u can kill ni?
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
imperialQueen:

Lol....

so u can kill ni?
Lol anyting is possible when u r fraustrated
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by imperialQueen(f): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
Lol anyting is possible when u r fraustrated

lol...na so
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Moz22: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
I sent u a mail ma'am..pls ur reply will be appreciated.
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
Moz22:
I sent u a mail ma'am..pls ur reply will be appreciated.
I wil get bck 2 u soon
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Moz22: 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
I wil get bck 2 u soon
abeg do fast jare
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Moz22:
abeg do fast jare
Dnt hurry me. if i gve me my mail. u wil over 2000 mail just 4rm nairaland guys
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Moz22: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
lols..take down ur pic and the mail from these guys will reduce..
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by luminouz(m): 3:59am On Oct 30, 2016
Damilolababy:
Lemme kip u company babe! grin
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by harffie(m): 5:43am On Oct 30, 2016
undecided
Damilolababy:
I really enjoyed it

Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by harffie(m): 5:44am On Oct 30, 2016
imperialQueen:

Lol....

so u can kill ni?
grin
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by hernandson(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2016
need is a little rest," I responded, trying to keep my voice frail and tired. "Ok," he said and I sighed with relief as he stood up. "Just call me if anything changes. I would try to make it back on time." "No need to cut short your fun for me, honey. Enjoy yourself. I would be fine," I said. He nodded and gave me a kiss on the forehead before leaving. As soon as I heard his car drive out of the compound, I immediately got up to take a shower. I also shaved my vagina and tried to pick the sexiest outfit to wear. I settled for a blue strapless dress that hugged and showcased my curves sexily. I decided to ditch the underwear and seconds later, I was knocking on David's door. His breath caught as soon as he saw me standing there. I quickly entered, not wishing to be seen by others we might know. Fifteen minutes later, I was completely naked and lying down on his bed as David trailed kisses down my spine. He was gentle and sensual as he licked down my back to the dip of my ass. His hands caressed my ass cheeks as he went, spreading and releasing them. When he spread my cheeks open, I felt the coolness of the air which aroused me for some reason. I moaned as his mouth moved all around my ass, kissing and even nibbling gently. He sat up and cradled his dick between my cheeks, sandwiching it tightly, then he began to slowly move up and down, his dick sliding between the crack of my ass. He groaned as he did this and it turned me on so much, I felt wetness on the sheets under my pussy. I had never had pre-intimacy quite like this and it was really thrilling. After a few minutes, he removed his dick and brought his tongue to the entrance of my asshole. He leant forward so he was almost lying on me and began to kiss my neck while whispering sexy compliments in my ears. I moaned in response and gave a sharp sigh when his tongue entered my asshole. I did not believe how completely arousing he was as he slid that thumb in and out, especially considering the fact that he was not even lubed up. He removed his thumb, sliding it forward to gather some juice from my pussy then returned it to my asshole. Again and again, he did this, fucking my asshole so good that I began to buck my ass upward, wanting more. "Shh..." he said into my ear. "Slow down babe." I did, returning to lying still as he bleeped me with his thumb. He kept going for minutes, wiggling his thumb inside my ass, stretching me wider and wider. When I was relaxed and all stretched out, he slipped in two fingers in there. I cried out this time and he sat back up. His other hand found its way to my pussy hole and within seconds, he was pumping his hands inside me in both holes. I was panting heavily and moaning loudly at the same time. "Yes, Yes, I'm cumming. Oh God, I'm cumming," I groaned in between pants and he bleeped my hole even more vigorously until I exploded, quaking and cumming all over his hands. As soon as I recovered from my orgasm, he flipped me over and immediately drove his hard cock inside me, fucking me harder and faster. I embraced his movement, revelling in the way he rammed his cock deep and violently into my pussy. Gone were the earlier gentleness and slow-paced loving. His dick was entering me in a few different angles as he bleeped me so desperately. I wrapped my legs around him, gripping his shoulders as I came again. He groaned as the movement got even more exciting due to my orgasm. He bent his head to take one of my boobs in his mouth and sucked hard. I cried out sharply again at the contact, tightening my walls against his cock until he also began to shudder, spilling his seed into me. My phone began to ring almost immediately and I stretched my hand towards the edge of the bed to pick it up. I saw that it was Michael and made a shushing gesture to David before answering it. "Hello love," I said. "Hi. How are you feeling?" He asked, concern evident in his voice. "So much better," I replied as I squirmed a little, David's dick still inside my cunt. "That's good dear. Take care of yourself. I would be home soon," he said, then hung up. I looked up at David who immediately leant down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, all thoughts of Michael disappearing from my head.
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2016
hernandson:
hmm
joblessness....
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
harffie:
undecided
What
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by hernandson(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Damilolababy:
joblessness....
u dat is replying a jobless person is nw what?
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by hernandson(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Damilolababy:
wit a dp like dat in naija,u should av more. Put sometin else or no dp and c d magic
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
hernandson:
wit a dp like dat in naija,u should av more. Put sometin else or no dp and c d magic
Soon i wil snap ma backside. and see what u al we say lol
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by hernandson(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
Damilolababy:
Soon i wil snap ma backside. and see what u al we say lol
well ur email will do the talking. I just feel 4 d jobless guys dat are queing 4 ur reply dey wnt get, am sure u mark all and delete.
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
hernandson:
well ur email will do the talking. I just feel 4 d jobless guys dat are queing 4 ur reply dey wnt get, am sure u mark all and delete.
Lol. u r nt wel at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

60 Wacky Love Quotes For Valentine Day / King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.