Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever (3014 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach / The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Hadez(f): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
1. Forget about money

2. Dont even think about money

3. Leave money alone

4. Dont ask him for money

5. I said forget about money even if he tempt you with money reject it

Ladies i dont know whether you are getting me..? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
lmao grin grin
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by handsam(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:

lmao grin grin

Easy love..! angry lipsrsealed grin
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Roidatom(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
How about,
1. Give him money.
2. Send money to his account?

grin

Sorry, I don't think your theory will work.
Have you tried it before?
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
God forbid bad thing grin grin
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Hadez(f): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Roidatom:
How about,
1. Give him money.
2. Send money to his account?

grin

Sorry, I don't think your theory will work.
Have you tried it before?

I don't date guys for money. So I don't need your money tongue
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by thesuave10(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:
1. Forget about money

3. Leave money alone

Don't worry you can ask me for money like 500 grin
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Hadez(f): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
God forbid bad thing grin grin

I am serious babe before they start calling us gold diggers. Let them eat their money grin grin
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by thesuave10(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

I don't date guys for money. So I don't need your money tongue

Hi five, you almost got me there grin
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by firstking01(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
So, una know all these things sinceundecided
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Hadez(f): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
thesuave10:

Don't worry you can ask me for money like 500 grin

500 what? Thousand, Million, billion or trillion
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by IamLEGEND1: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
If only you actually listen to your own advice.
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Hadez(f): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
thesuave10:

Hi five, you almost got me there grin

How grin
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
sorry buh i cant reject gifts,if they offer me money...who am i 2 say no huh
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Hadez(f): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
firstking01:
So, una know all these things sinceundecided

Yes we do. We are just testing you guys undecided
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

I am serious babe before they start calling us gold diggers. Let them eat their money grin grin
grin grin #team gold digger#yoruba demon cool
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Hadez(f): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
If only you actually listen to your own advice.

I live by my rules sir
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Hadez(f): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
sorry buh i cant reject gifts,if they offer me money...who am i 2 say no huh

You will reap the reward when you turn him down later and h start saying "upon every thing I did for you" smiley
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Hadez(f): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin grin #team gold digger#yoruba demon cool

Lol. I am still strange to this new development cheesy
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by jamalnation(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:
1. Forget about money
3. Leave money alone
6 giv him pu**y
7 more pu**y

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by firstking01(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

Yes we do. We are just testing you guys undecided
And i guess we were found to be committed, weren't weundecided??
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

Lol. I am still strange to this new development cheesy
grin grin u berra jara e,no dulling.
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Hadez(f): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
jamalnation:

6 giv him pu**y

7 more pu**y

Can't you b less annoying? undecided
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Hadez(f): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
firstking01:
And i guess we were found to be committed, weren't we:-/??

Yeah you guys still are tongue

prettythicksme:

Sign me up cheesy
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by thesuave10(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

500 what? Thousand, Million, billion or trillion

Zillion grin
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nigerian girls can neveerrrrrrrr EVER EVER do this! c'mon u know that now.. even if they have their own money they'll still collect from u because they feel it's ur responsibility as a BOYFRIEND not even HUSBAND!
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by firstking01(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Sometimes, i just wish you are a girL.
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Hadez(f): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
thesuave10:

Zillion grin

Should I send my account details? I don't need the money though just want to confirm if you are actually serious undecided
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Hadez(f): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jarizod:
Nigerian girls can neveerrrrrrrr EVER EVER do this! c'mon u know that now.. even if they have their own money they'll still collect from u because they feel it's ur responsibility as a BOYFRIEND not even HUSBAND!

Don't Generalise. We are not all the same I am far different
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

Sign me up cheesy
Go to YBnl or u go marvins record,dem go sign u grin how much u get?
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by thesuave10(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

How grin

Almost got me to hit you up on whatsapp. So assuming we start dating and I felt like sending you 105 million, you would give me back huh?? grin
Re: Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever by firstking01(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

Sign me up cheesy
Durghhh, i know this thread is not coming from your heart, you just created it to drag traffictongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zambia Deputy Mayor Mistakenly Sends Nude Photo To Her Party Whatsapp Group / Is It Right To Sleep With Your Cousin Like This? (photos) / Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.