Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory (24575 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Wife, Iara To Celebrate Obaseki's Victory. Photo / PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory / Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Mimidiva(f): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
yes oooooo grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Xer0: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
OK

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by MabraO: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
lawrenc5m:
Yes u can celebrate obaseki is normal but 3months time suffering continues

Don't help us to complain
Let us complain ourselves

Before keep ur opinion to urself

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by yeyeboi(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
See as the Nîgga for the first pic in black holding malt battle cross leg like gay angry

Abi na gay
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by EbukaLive(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
My own is; why did IPOB give POI their support? Why are they so interested in an election in Nigeria? It is really fascinating...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Xer0: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
this is a testimony that election are not won on social media
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by jake2much(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
mind ursef u dont know who is who here dat will try to assasinate u. I wish u all d best
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by sammyj: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
ok
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by watchindelta(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin hope em work
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Mimidiva(f): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
finalboss:
nonsense
the same way Buhari will win few years to come grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
APC yaff win......no to the return of Pharaoh's era grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by confistified(m): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Where is emeijeh. ....... Hope he never drink sniper grin grin... I am very worried cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by oluxy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Every state deserves a good governor.....
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by deolu2000(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
I hope you guys are repaid with good governance for all of your effort.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by kolomax(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
finalboss:
nonsense
sorry

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by hajhud: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Smh,I laff at the average nigerian youth.so myopic and shallow...its nt an issue of apc or pdp,iyamu or obaseki its an issue of ur future and that of ur unborn kids....this same man u celebrate today I hope u can celebrate him in d near future...d true enemy is dat politician nt ur fellow youth.
ok so you know that? then y d hate on APC.
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by ako1tse: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
lol.......................very funny...........thats the change we are talking about
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Mufasa27(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Op are your really celebrating or mourning all I see is empty crates of trophy and a bottle of malt.... grin

Mumu people everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by fletcherA: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
I once posted my experience as an international election observer in Edo state election, wherein i narrated how Pastor Ize Iyamu was involved in massive ballot thumbprinting. To think, he is complaining about today's result, is so laughable. Karma is real, indeed. Congrats to the people of Edo state.
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Mufasa27(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
yeyeboi:
See as the Nîgga for the first pic in black holding malt battle cross leg like gay angry

Abi na gay
Na mumu grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by TeamSimple(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Edo election was a good testing ground for APC and they succeded. We all know PDP will forever win in states like Bayelsa,Akwa ibom, and APC in states like Borno,Zamfara,Lagos etc..
Edo is a more neutal ground for the two parties,having witnessed both parties at the top of state governance.

It shows that true Nigerians really know whats happening with the country. The cause and its effect. Only the pained loosers express their anger via twitter and nairaland.
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by finalboss(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
Mimidiva:

the same way Buhari will win few years to come grin
ok shutup and dnt quote me again
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by ArabMopol(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
are they gay

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by mynaijainfo(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
[size=25pt]How On Earth Did This Make Front Page?[/size]
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Gnja: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sweet victory!though FG almost made osho baba fail due to bad leadership
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by greatness22(m): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
royalemperors:

Trust me and fellow edolites on this. We will never take bad governance and underdevelopment from any governor anymore.
Though you're a brother, and I am a PDP loyalist, I will say, have fun and celebrate, you don almost win dis one. grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by samtee37(m): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oya shekm shekem

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Jacko1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
See as dat guy cross leg

See as him hold malt

Na only woman dey do like that

Am nt talking anything oh

But mmmm mmmm
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Mimidiva(f): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
finalboss:
ok shutup and dnt quote me again
E pain am ooo grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Synzu(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
confistified:
Where is emeijeh. ....... Hope he never drink sniper grin grin... I am very worried cheesy

grin

Uwangue, congrats to you and the good people of Edo State.
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by lookmangiw(m): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Na the folks wey dey chop the money be this. there bank account will surely be on smiling now....i pity those gullible voters that sold their future for just 2000 naira. make una go plan on wetin una go invest the 2k with oooo. s.tu.pid people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mobolaji Johnson Commissions The Lagos City Hall (Throwback Video) / Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats / Bolanle Raheem: Sanwo-Olu’s Delegation Visits Raheem Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.