Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory (24574 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Wife, Iara To Celebrate Obaseki's Victory. Photo / PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory / Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by emmydollars4life(m): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
After the bottle of beer, 2moro you will say things are hard, without knowing you have exchange your destiny with one of beer. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by confistified(m): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Synzu:

grin

Uwangue, congrats to you and the good people of Edo State.
Thanks o cheesy
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Creamish(f): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
MadCow1:
SAI APC!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4294988_tmpdoodle1475152650708_jpeg87b03f7fa3b3d5b96dafbb2a411f09e9

But guy!! Which Kind Mickey Mouse house be this?

Pink and Green Chair.. grin grin grin grin

..e be like Tantalizers Head Office..
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Caseless: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
royalemperors:
Just few days ago, and I created a thread showing how my humble self and fellow apc ikpoba-okha ward 4 party members where campaigning for Godwin Obaseki and today, we the proud members of apc are reaping the fruit of our labour.

https://www.nairaland.com/3370593/nairalander-ongoing-apc-ward-4

Pic one - my humble self and apc ikpoba-okha ward 4 youth leader.

Pic two - Apc ikpoba-okha ward 4 chairman (on white) and an executive member.

APC - OBASEKI FOR GOVERNOR, IZE-IYAMU FOR GATEMAN!
don't celebrate without the likes of a loyal party man like donphilopus , bro. You guys should do it on our behalf ! Congratulations!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Synzu(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
confistified:
Thanks o cheesy

cool
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by tukdi: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
angry
Berlynn:
oh yay they are celebrating more more years of sufferings, bad roads and many more undecided

i hope you don't come back here to cry after 2years 8months rather undecided
angry
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by APCmyheart(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
God bless all APC supporters..

Haterz can go and die.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by sonssyo: 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
royalemperors:
Just few days ago, and I created a thread showing how my humble self and fellow apc ikpoba-okha ward 4 party members where campaigning for Godwin Obaseki and today, we the proud members of apc are reaping the fruit of our labour.

https://www.nairaland.com/3370593/nairalander-ongoing-apc-ward-4

Pic one - my humble self and apc ikpoba-okha ward 4 youth leader.

Pic two - Apc ikpoba-okha ward 4 chairman (on white) and an executive member.

APC - OBASEKI FOR GOVERNOR, IZE-IYAMU FOR GATEMAN!

Celebrating without even One bottle of drink......Poverty in the land.....Hope you won't cry later......Buhari to U sha
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by mctowel01: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Smh,I laff at the average nigerian youth.so myopic and shallow...its nt an issue of apc or pdp,iyamu or obaseki its an issue of ur future and that of ur unborn kids....this same man u celebrate today I hope u can celebrate him in d near future...d true enemy is dat politician nt ur fellow youth.
my brother... They won't learn... I regret sharing the same country with so many Nigerians. Watch them laff out their futures then come back to wail when their kids wont be able to get quality education, because there is none or when their families die of curable illness because there was no space in the govt hospital. Nigerians are also the problem.. They don't even know their rights. Once all the lootings are exhausted, who will rise up to genuinely solve the problems of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Gabaleve(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Why the guy for the first pic set leg lyk gay virgin na?
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Doctorfitz: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
hajhud:
ok so you know that? then y d hate on APC.

Hate on apc? I only hate incompetence notwithstanding d party..I'm team nigeria nt team apc/pdp or any fucking party.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Deepfreezer(m): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
I will bookmark this thread and in 6month i shall check if OP is still celebrating. Keep drinking away your future.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Deepfreezer(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Hate on apc? I only hate incompetence notwithstanding d party..I'm team nigeria nt team apc/pdp or any fucking party.
i wish they knew. Most of us. Dont care about the party in power. Good governance is what im all about.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by royalemperors: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Smh,I laff at the average nigerian youth.so myopic and shallow...its nt an issue of apc or pdp,iyamu or obaseki its an issue of ur future and that of ur unborn kids....this same man u celebrate today I hope u can celebrate him in d near future...d true enemy is dat politician nt ur fellow youth.
Boy, first its important I sympathize with you over the lost of PDP at the polls. Secondly, its imperative I educate you about my humble self. I am not a party sympathiser but a core politician, a proud registered member of APC and I have been a party member since 2007, from AC to ACN and now APC. And to lay you off, be informed that majority of us has been with oshiomole since 2006 and he didn't deserted us.
PLEASE, DONT CRY FOR ME!
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by royalemperors: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
sonssyo:

Celebrating without even One bottle of drink......Poverty in the land.....Hope you won't cry later......Buhari to U sha

And I thought only the blind doesn't see!
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by royalemperors: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
Caseless:
don't celebrate without the likes of a loyal party man like donphilopus , bro. You guys should do it on our behalf ! Congratulations!
Hahahahaha, how I wish its possible to declare on nairaland, none would have been left behind in celebration of Obaseki victory.

how are you doing boss? longest time!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by royalemperors: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:

God bless you guys for making us proud

God bless you too boss!
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by royalemperors: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good Job guys.

It is foot soldiers like you that made this victory a certain one.

Thank you guys.
That's the difference between we and those wailers, they do theirs here on nairaland while we do ours offline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by royalemperors: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
ruudboie:
THUMBS UP
Thanks Boss!
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by royalemperors: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dyt:
You not Gonna get no political appointment
OK!
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by royalemperors: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
Kaybee14:
Congrats to Godwin Obaseki.
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by royalemperors: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
Berlynn:
oh yay they are celebrating more more years of sufferings, bad roads and many more undecided

i hope you don't come back here to cry after 2years 8months rather undecided
Learn to respect yourself, berlynn
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by royalemperors: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
yeyeboi:
See as the Nîgga for the first pic in black holding malt battle cross leg like gay angry

Abi na gay
Cry Cry Baby!
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by royalemperors: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Xer0:
this is a testimony that election are not won on social media
Thanks for your advice boss, I appreciate, but, we aren't rivers APC that they were beheading without caution. Over here, even their fore fathers can't try nonsense near any APC member and their past, present and generations don't regret it. We own Edo State!
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by royalemperors: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
watchindelta:
grin grin grin grin grin hope em work
To we, we see and take him as our Fashola. Since fashola worked as governor in Lagos state, we are so sure obaseki is going to end up doing same in Edo state.
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by royalemperors: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
confistified:
Where is emeijeh. ....... Hope he never drink sniper grin grin... I am very worried cheesy
Hahahaha, you they mind that guy?

How far na my brother?
KINGinVAHALA
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Doctorfitz: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
royalemperors:

Boy, first its important I sympathize with you over the lost of PDP at the polls. Secondly, its imperative I educate you about my humble self. I am not a party sympathiser but a core politician, a proud registered member of APC and I have been a party member since 2007, from AC to ACN and now APC. And to lay you off, be informed that majority of us has been with oshiomole since 2006 and he didn't deserted us.
PLEASE, DONT CRY FOR ME!

Oga fem dia,for ur mind ur talk somtin abi?....twats like u are d 1st we'll gun down when d revolution starts....me pdp sympathizer? I not only cry 4 u but weep 4 u.
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Doctorfitz: 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
royalemperors:

How far na my brother?
KINGinVAHALA

Mofo,I need a nigeria where my governor/president/councillor/minister/senator will be a competent,credible and corrupt-free individual..I dnt want a nigeria of na my person,na my party,na pdp/apc candidate,na northerner/southerner/westerner that's all crap....if u like dey with oshiomole for 15yrs who gives a Bleep? Abi edo state resemble vahala? Oboy take ur time oo.
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by confistified(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2016
royalemperors:

How far na my brother?
KINGinVAHALA
I greet u majestically bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Bans Cart Pushers And Wheelbarrow Operators In The State / Labour Leaders Walk Out Of Meeting With FG Over Fuel Price / Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.