Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

The First Day I Picked A Prostitute , This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Day I Picked A Prostitute , This Happened (1712 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) / I Picked A Crush Letter In School Today... Didn't Know Such Still Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Day I Picked A Prostitute , This Happened by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is true story; it happened to me just few years ago. Thought i should share it with you guys / profanely you will learn one or two things from it .

I was transfered from PH to Asaba then by the company i work for. I got a place and settled down in the new town . I got no friends except my co-workers. One Friday after work, a friends of mine at work told me he want to hangout after work and have some drinks and asked me to should join him. So after work we went to a bar close by . We had some drinks while watching live band and some dancers . it was really fun and i think i took a little too much wine and got tipsy. After spending sometime in the bar ; my friend suggest we go to somewhere else. We drove across severally streets and stopped at one conner of the road, the next thing i saw was group of girls surrounded the car and was showcasing their their assets (they were prostitutes). I have never patronise prostitutes before, i often saw it as too a risk to take for sex. My friend asked if i care to pick a girl, I told him NO! he said "nawa o" and jump down from the car and began to assess the girls to know the one to pick, it was obvious he is a regular customer. I was in the car watching . I noticed one of the girl was just standing there without talking or making any move for her to be picked. I call her ( i don't know what pushed me to, guess it was the drink) .

As she came forward , i asked her "how much? ", she asked
whether its short time or all night ; i told her short time( bcus i thought its safer ). She said her price was 5000naira, but with the help of my friend she reduced it to 3000naira. I just thought why cant i have a little fun since my girlfriend is in PH.

As we got to my house, we began to have sex ... after few
minutes i noticed her body temperature was extremely high. She immediately told me to stop ( i stopped) ; she said she was tired . Even though she hasn't worked for her pay, i gave her the 3000naira we agreed on ; i just wanted her to start going as she was acting strange like someone feeling fainting or something. As she took the money and stood up to dress up; to my greatest surprise she fall down like a tree . My heart almost jumped out of my chest.

I tried to wake her up with water but she was just opening and closing her eyes without saying a word. i thought she was dying or something. I carried her put her in the car and drove her to a hospital not far from my house ; i just felt its better to make an attempt than do nothing.

When i got to the hospital, she was given a bed. One of the nurse asked me who she was to me, i told her that she is a friend . I was told she has acute malaria and shortage of blood and that i should bring money for blood. i paid 15000naira just for the blood and screening . After about an hour, she regained conscious and starting asking me where she was ( that was a big relieve for me) . After i explained to her what happened, she apologized for the stress she put me through, and confessed to me that she knew she wasn't feeling fine but that she needed some cash. As i was about to go , she asked if she could use my phone to call a friend who she left her kids with. I gave her the phone. After the call, she told me her friend said she has an appointment and wants to live her kids alone in the house. I felt for her, so i decide she call her friend back and tell her i was coming to pick them up to bring them to the hospital to stay with her.

when i got to the a road , i called her girlfriend as was agreed. After a few minutes she came out with two beautiful kids , a boy and a girl around 4yrs of age ( they were twins) . The young lady who brought them starting begging me for money for taking care of the kids like am their father ; i remember giving her 500naira . I took the kids to a fast food , bought some snacks and ice cream for them before taken them to stay with their mother in the hospital. The kids were so nice and they kept telling me all sought of stories i didn't even understand throughout our way to the hospital. I felt in love with the kids and at that moment , i decided that i was
going to help in way.

Its 5yrs now after the incident. The kids are now 11yrs old ;
the girl is staying with my parents in Anambra, my family took
her as a member of the family. She is now in JSS 1 . Her twin
brother stays with her mother in Asaba but often spend his
holidays with his sister in anambra. Their mother is still a very friend to me up till today; i sponsored her into learning a tailoring work; now she works for someone and make genuine
cash. She is such a nice person, it was obvious she went into
prostitution out of frustration after her first boyfriend impregnated her and ran away.

For me, that was the first and the last day i ever picked a prostitute. i have never try such again. sometimes i wonder
what if she had died in my room that day; maybe my story
would have been on the news as a guy that picked a
prostitute and strangled her for rituals..... i thank God for
everything.

6 Likes

Re: The First Day I Picked A Prostitute , This Happened by Ay04z(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
hmmmmm....i tank God for ur life....que Sera Sera ......
Re: The First Day I Picked A Prostitute , This Happened by Shiitposter: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Was 147 likes not okay for you in your previous thread with this same story written on it?

1 Like

Re: The First Day I Picked A Prostitute , This Happened by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
summary undecided
Re: The First Day I Picked A Prostitute , This Happened by DeLioncourt: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Shiitposter:
Was 147 likes not okay for you in your previous thread with this same story written on it?

i no know oo... I'm starting to doubt the veracity of this narrative.

1 Like

Re: The First Day I Picked A Prostitute , This Happened by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Shiitposter:

you are a real shiit poster indeed
Re: The First Day I Picked A Prostitute , This Happened by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:
summary undecided

its not that long
Re: The First Day I Picked A Prostitute , This Happened by abdeiz(m): 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
wow, well that escalated quickly, I never expected such an ending. op you try for helping those kids sha
Re: The First Day I Picked A Prostitute , This Happened by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
1.You have a big heart bro....
2.You are an emotional person..that was why you were move easily
3.For helping her get out of that act God have forgiven you the sin you commited with her
Re: The First Day I Picked A Prostitute , This Happened by iamkingzlee(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
The young lady who brought them starting begging me for money for taking care of the kids like am their father grin It's nice to know we still have a few good men in our midst. Like someone said, What was meant to be, will be will be. Que sera sera! Your reward is in heaven, my friend!
Re: The First Day I Picked A Prostitute , This Happened by rosieluv(f): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
if this story is true,then you are such a good man.
Re: The First Day I Picked A Prostitute , This Happened by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
moral of the lesson
never judge a situation which u haven't finds yourself in

(1) (Reply)

This Lady’s B00bs Are Unbelievable! / I Get Eerection Occasionally. Please Help. / Sex Is Food And Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.