Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP (39365 Views)

Why We Rejected Grazing Colonies - Ohanaeze / Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC / Tai Results: PDP Huffing And Puffing Empty Air - Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Abdeeyoungboss(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
krendo:
Our democracy is in danger

I will not regret a coup de tat as it stands now because the will of the people currently counts for nothing

Oshiomole must not be allowed to get away with this.

Let PDP go to court. If justice is not done by the courts then let everyone prepare for free for all violence

Keep dreaming.

7 Likes

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by oskion(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
krendo:

I will not regret a coup de tat as it stands now because the will of the people currently counts for nothing
U are a big fuul

Let PDP go to court. If justice is not done by the courts then let everyone prepare for free for all violence
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by lielbree: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Apc is a curse. This election was rigged. I'm sure the supreme Court will establish that.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
solid3:
See the way PDP are right now.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Slymonster(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
rubbish....was it only apc that induce voters with money,you were sharing 1k and the other was sharing 2k and above.So why the noise,abi na today em begin share money for election ground..Go to court,u will still lose.If you look at the supreme Court for the past 3 to four 4 years,they have always let it be even when the appeal court is giving another...You failed in your planning and slept off,you should blame your agent for sleeping.

You got no case, saved your money except you want dash lawyers because even withing your party men in the next few months the case is on will not even want to go further and some will even decamp.

Go and ask Charles and osunbor wetin play,some will sell you out soon....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by ring7(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Chai Sai baba has done it again Ooo,I mean Indian sai baba not Una own ooo,you can't win an incumbent government GEJ gave up his sit for good.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by OgundeleT(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nigeria politician sha. somebody claimed all the results release so far are fake but they cant present the original. sum up the result with ur agents and tell us the figure u have and the difference between the parties that participated.
very soon they will go to court and seek for cancelation of only where apc won and ask court to declare their candidate as the winner, whereas, they claimed all the result is fake

7 Likes

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Samunique:
Na part of change the Tyrant bring grin

On a serious note I am tempted to say that, we are not ripped for democracy or Nigeria had been cursed with these evil politicians that can go to any lent to get into power with zero ability to perform.

Honesty the only true democrat of my time that I know is GEJ.

Yet ur hero was caught giving Fayose billions to rig the Ekiti election with instructions to soldiers to aid the rigging process.
The hypocrisy of these soured wailers stink to high heavens.
U guys will cry for sixteen yrs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by oluxy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Don't expect PDP to freely give in just like that to the election out come.

1 Like

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by ring7(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sia baba has done it again Ooo,am not talking about Una sai baba I mean Indian sai baba.you can't win an incumbent government,GEJ gave up for we all.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by ashcall(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
richidinho:
Free and fair election left with Jonathan
ekity comes to mind

4 Likes

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Damibiz(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Bunch of loser alway complaining,admit defeat jaro,PDP IS DEATH ND BURIALED IN THE GRAVE,HI HO BURIALED IN THE GRave....i knw some people will nt like this

2 Likes

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by gretblue: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tweakm5X:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6#
For Etisalat, dial *229*9#
For Airtel, dial *123*57#
For Glo, dial  *127*0#‎

To purchase any of our data bundle, follow these easy steps;
Data Bundle Prices are listed at the bottom of post;
1. Choose data plan you want to buy.

MTN
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

GLO
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

ETISALAT
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

AIRTEL 
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS .
You suppose don upgrade now . Your Data sales is nothing but 419.

1 Like

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
recievesense:
Since APC has performed extraordinarily well in Edo in Oshiomole's tenure and transformed the state to a new Dubai then PDP should not complain.
Which fucking Dubai. The fact that oshiomole performed fairly doesn't mean EDO changed to Dubai, even abuja is far better
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Maziebuka01(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
solid3:
See the way PDP are right now.
for your mind
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Moahmed: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
krendo:

I hope when it is time for violence (God forbid!!!) as you prayed for you will take the lead?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Abbeyme: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nothing Spoil....
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Hardeysolution(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
King Odukoya Harbayormieh Adedamola
I request for reasonable reasons why Nigeria should or could be great. I am worried about the kind of citizens Nigeria produces. This is not just cool for us.
Ever since I was born, there has been one kind of mistrust of the other of anything about the government. It's been widely believed that anything from Nigerian govt is mere propanganda. The N-power was regarded as propanganda. The establishment and constitution of committees are just selfishly brought up. When will we think right?
I understand clearly that we have been manipulated years ago, but aren't we the manipulators who sell out our conscience and future to parties not even persons. Right from 1914, we have rejected peace and refused peaceful coexistence right from onset. Igbos wouldn't give the nation peace as long as the president is not from their region. Same with other tribes. But a question, can it be better when local government isn't settled when the chairman isn't from the ward of some people? Wards in totality make up the federation. Or right from the family when there isn't peace. How then could you demand national peace?
This is an issue that matter most. The media, blogs, wouldn't promote peace and unity. They will spread hate news and just in a bid to get followers at the detriment of national peace. The country belongs to all of us. Let's in peace and harmony live together.
Whether Christian or Muslim, one Nigeria should be our target.
Whether south, north, one Nigeria should be our target.
Whether black or white, one great nation should be our target.
We are great. We aren't terrorists. We aren't militants. We are Nigerians. Let's in unity make Nigeria great. Do your part as I do my part. And tomorrow, we will get someone at the top to change this county.
God bless ex presidents.
Let's support the current one.
We should always know that love is paramount.
Let's shun ritualism.
Let's shun human trafficking.
Let's shun mediocrity.
Let's be one again!
Solution

2 Likes

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Maziebuka01(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Edo election is a clear pointer to what is to come in 2019. May God help us. in advance i say RIP to Democracy

3 Likes

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by chakula: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Going to the tribunal is a waste of time, the defeated side should Have faithfully accepted the outcome and prepare for the next time. You complain before the election which is not workable and going to the court will also make no difference.

1 Like

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by nigeriantrend: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is why i hate politics
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by bizza45: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
if they have won it would have been free and fair abi..... yeye bizzagarz

1 Like

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=KingOvoramwen1 post=49778039][/quote]e pain am,free and fair election in ekiti under jonathan?up apc for life
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Nelannie: 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sometimes I still de ask my self............................Wetin make Jonathan accept defeat!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by lordalfred(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
SHARE THE GOOD NEWS YELLO PEOPLE
MTN VTU DATA
GET THE NEW MTN VTN DATA AT A LOW AND AFFORDABLE PRIZE
10GIG - 3500
6GIG - 2500
2GIG - 1500
1GIG - 1000 (VALID FOR 1 MONTH)

MTN VTU UNLIMITED DATA - 5000 VALID FOR 2 MONTHS

TO PURCHASE DATA,
WORK INTO ANY DIAMOND BANK OR VISIT OUR YELLO DIAMOND AGENTS NEAR YOU. PAY THE AMOUNT OF YOUR CHIOCE TO 08131370102

THE SYSTEM WILL AUTOMATICALLY CREDIT YOU ASAP

NOTE THAT ALL DATA CAN BE SHARED.

TERMS AND CONDITION ALSO APPLIED.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by asamaigho(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
CHAI !!"
PDP AND FAILURE !

were dat my zuma pics

2 Likes

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Clergy20: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
richidinho:
Free and fair election left with Jonathan

When the news and video of Ekitigate broke, did your free and fair GEJ listen to those who were cheated out? He gave the money and security that perpetrated that travesty and turned the other way claiming his ambition isn't worth the blood of anyone.

The chicken has come home to roost.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers / Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market / Professor Adesegun Banjo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.