Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP (39340 Views)

Why We Rejected Grazing Colonies - Ohanaeze / Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC / Tai Results: PDP Huffing And Puffing Empty Air - Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by econity(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
richidinho:

Kid
Adult with selective amnesia
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by mavinc4u(f): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
cyrilamx:
Idiot I thought you singled out 'killed' for correction. Who doesn't know what you meant by strong? Wike literally spilt blood just to become governor and you here applauding him. He is a blood cuddling demon whose lust for power turn Rivers into a literally battle field where human lives accrued for nothing and aided by your ineffectual Buffon. Sentiments cum bigotry burn in your heart because your evil looting party was booted out of power...Here in Edo State, we employ our brains and not like in Rivers where militancy, and anarchy reign supreme. Your surely disappointed that civility reigned in Edo and human was sacrificed as obtainable in Rivers.

Ah! He is so pained and so much bitterness in him. Where you there when Wike killed them or you were an accomplice of the killing? Nigeria police please this guy needs to be arrested for questioning, he seems to know what we don't know. Is slowpoke like you that go about killing innocent souls in the name of party while your boss and their children are some where cool enjoying themselves. Like I said earlier, neither your lying APC party nor PDP would smell my state. If you are so pained that you can't take the truth, Please do the needful. Your type should not be seen in the midst of human so you can't corrupt other citizen's mind. By the way suffering and smiling, have you eaten at all today? Make sure to tell them to change your medicine, if they don't have another medicine for you just let me know cos I have one medicine that cures any kind of illness. Kpele, you will be well soon. Okay.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by cyrilamx(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
You think am like you that must open your oozing cunt before you eat? Stop poke nosing in Edo affair. Stick to your militant infested rivers. Infact you can continue your romance with the ailing party which the revere Nobel laureate rightly described as "nests of killers." we Edos have rejected this evil party, party of vampires. For once I don't know what truth you trying to force me to accept. Truth from your myopic assessment? Truth that can't stand objective scrutiny? If violence isn't imbued in your DNA, you wouldn't have mentioned Wike. If this man is certainly your role model, then your lover is certainly in trouble because you can exhibit the murderous trait of your mentor. As for you that is a leech, parasiting on a guy before you eat, I pity you.
mavinc4u:

Ah! He is so pained and so much bitterness in him. Where you there when Wike killed them or you were an accomplice of the killing? Nigeria police please this guy needs to be arrested for questioning, he seems to know what we don't know. Is slowpoke like you that go about killing innocent souls in the name of party while your boss and their children are some where cool enjoying themselves. Like I said earlier, neither your lying APC party nor PDP would smell my state. If you are so pained that you can't take the truth, Please do the needful. Your type should not be seen in the midst of human so you can't corrupt other citizen's mind. By the way suffering and smiling, have you eaten at all today? Make sure to tell them to change your medicine, if they don't have another medicine for you just let me know cos I have one medicine that cures any kind of illness. Kpele, you will be well soon. Okay.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by mavinc4u(f): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Y
cyrilamx:
You think am like you that must open your oozing cunt before you eat? Stop poke nosing in Edo affair. Stick to your militant infested rivers. Infact you can continue your romance with the ailing party which the revere Nobel laureate rightly described as "nests of killers." we Edos have rejected this evil party, party of vampires. For once I don't know what truth you trying to force me to accept. Truth from your myopic assessment? Truth that can't stand objective scrutiny? If violence isn't imbued in your DNA, you wouldn't have mentioned Wike. If this man is certainly your role model, then your lover is certainly in trouble because you can exhibit the murderous trait of your mentor. As for you that is a leech, parasiting on a guy before you eat, I pity you.

Eh yah. Don't you think you are wasting a space on earth? Go and do the needful someone needs to replace you. You are so pained. I really pity the people around you because they are not safe around someone like you. I am very happy that you still refer to my initial post to educate yourself, what is left is comprehension. Oh silly me, I have forgotten you have got no brain left, probably eaten akara with the last one. Ask a well educated fellow to read and explain to you. No go die before your expected time, take some pain relief and memoiree for your memory loss. Everything would be fine. But seriously, jokes apart, I really pity your generations with your mind set, I hope they will not end up been a mistake like you. A simple statement you cannot read and understand and you call yourself a graduate abi undergraduate. Please take my advice, Stop been a tout to politicians for the sake of your generations. Your state dislikes PDP that is if you are from edo yet they voted for them massively, I expected PDP to get something like 5000 votes knowing how your state dislikes them. If not for your APC rigging, they would have lost. Yes, it is always difficult to take power from an incumbent governor unless you are a strong head like Wike; you can go and die according to your governor. Also don't forget to hand over the weapons your politicians gave you for the election cos election is over. I know you are very hungry but please don't use those weapons to terrorize your neighbors, your neighbor's need some peace just like we have it in my state.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by YungDon: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
Abuja Beauty Queen Nneze Richard Has Been Officially Decrowned
https://www.nairaland.com/3380784/abuja-beauty-queen-nneze-richard
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by cyrilamx(m): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
A LovePeddler like you with fish brain need not to be dignified with a response. I have seen that your myopic reasoning can't be helped one thing about foul mouthed creature like you is that you talk before reasoning. The fact that am apolitical doesn't mean I will not applaud good governance. Am not prejudicial like you.
mavinc4u:
Y

Eh yah. Don't you think you are wasting a space on earth? Go and do the needful someone needs to replace you. You are so pained. I really pity the people around you because they are not safe around someone like you. I am very happy that you still refer to my initial post to educate yourself, what is left is comprehension. Oh silly me, I have forgotten you have got no brain left, probably eaten akara with the last one. Ask a well educated fellow to read and explain to you. No go die before your expected time, take some pain relief and memoiree for your memory loss. Everything would be fine. But seriously, jokes apart, I really pity your generations with your mind set, I hope they will not end up been a mistake like you. A simple statement you cannot read and understand and you call yourself a graduate abi undergraduate. Please take my advice, Stop been a tout to politicians for the sake of your generations. Your state dislikes PDP that is if you are from edo yet they voted for them massively, I expected PDP to get something like 5000 votes knowing how your state dislikes them. If not for your APC rigging, they would have lost. Yes, it is always difficult to take power from an incumbent governor unless you are a strong head like Wike; you can go and die according to your governor. Also don't forget to hand over the weapons your politicians gave you for the election cos election is over. I know you are very hungry but please don't use those weapons to terrorize your neighbors, your neighbor's need some peace just like we have it in my state.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by mavinc4u(f): 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
cyrilamx:
A LovePeddler like you with fish brain need not to be dignified with a response. I have seen that your myopic reasoning can't be helped one thing about foul mouthed creature like you is that you talk before reasoning. The fact that am apolitical doesn't mean I will not applaud good governance. Am not prejudicial like you.

Wetin consign agboro like you with overload. What is the Business of a paid tout like you with a good governance. Stop forcing yourself to sound intelligent when you are a dunce, it won't help you. Your comments is enough to weigh your type. Go back and read my first comment you attacked like a demented dog. The more I try to hide your incompetence the more you expose yourself, I can see your case is out of hand so am sorry dear, I can't help you any longer.

Meanwhile, is actually those sister's of yours that stay in Italy that are whores, those ones that built the house you are staying at the moment. Sometimes your type needs it the hard way to format your brain. On a good day, I don't respond to your type because I already know where you belong. I only responded to you so you won't die before your time especially after seeing that you are so pained. Dooh!
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by GiantParrot(m): 12:15am On Oct 01, 2016
ifycoly:
Most of the adult here reasons like a child, party is different from individual, I don't really care who wins but for most of us claiming PDP started rigging APC should continue because PDP brought rigging into Nigeria and yet is still same people that will want our electoral system to improve I wonder how that can happen when after rigging an election someone will start saying after all Ekiti was rigged Rivers was rigged or any other state. Does it mean if election was rigged in the past then it should continue in the future, does it mean if election wasn't upheld at the court in the past then we should just stay back and allow things to continue. Funny this govt preaches change but is this really change, I weep for this country we still have 100 years more to go if this set of youth and adult are still reasoning this way, least I forget I prefer govt to keep changing so as to checkmate previous govt activities that is why America is what they are today. That PDP first tenure was bad doesn't mean their next will be under different person

Hahahaha. This guy somehow believes that Nigerians are truly interested in progress. Wake up! Nigerians are in general averse to progress. The people will always be given to foolish sentiments that will ever be a barrier to the collective good. Granted, a selfish few on social media benefit when their employers/benefactors from the political parties "win" "elections", but the majority of Nigerians who make no personal gains will continue to squabble over APC, PDP and the like while the country spirals faster into the abyss.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by cyrilamx(m): 6:26am On Oct 01, 2016
Your type are the one that will remain perpetually in the hussling market...you think you have made any reasonable contribution? Far from it crying sis. If you not like those spoilt little brat hiding behind mummy to spew teach, why don't you display your pic and be bold enough to unveil your state of origin cum tribe, let see if you stand an chance of undoing the thong of the sandals of the ladies living in foreign land you mentioned. Your outburst against them isn't because they are far better than your frustrated life could ever let u imagine, rather because your condition has restricted you to plying your whorish trade locally...maybe your cunt is now too brownish and nauseating to scare away men hence you took out your frustration at them. Too sad that a you have tied your daily earning to man without whom, maybe you would have been consigned to dustbin of history. I pity the gentleman that may be servicing your brownish cunt...a locust like u has no place near humanity.
mavinc4u:

Wetin consign agboro like you with overload. What is the Business of a paid tout like you with a good governance. Stop forcing yourself to sound intelligent when you are a dunce, it won't help you. Your comments is enough to weigh your type. Go back and read my first comment you attacked like a demented dog. The more I try to hide your incompetence the more you expose yourself, I can see your case is out of hand so am sorry dear, I can't help you any longer.

Meanwhile, is actually those sister's of yours that stay in Italy that are whores, those ones that built the house you are staying at the moment. Sometimes your type needs it the hard way to format your brain. On a good day, I don't respond to your type because I already know where you belong. I only responded to you so you won't die before your time especially after seeing that you are so pained. Dooh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations / Sowore, Dasuki: Garba Shehu Angry Over Media Reports, May Appeal Case / Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.