Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF (12511 Views)

Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State / 940m Grazing Reserves For Herdsmen:lawmakers Fault Buhari / Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by CSTR2: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by 247Dior(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2016
Grazing reserve? NOT IN MY STATE

1 Like

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by eyeview: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2016
So we are now planning to sell national assets like refineries but planning to develop ranches?
Are we going forward or backward in this nation under this useless president and APC?

Dear God,please punish everybody that voted for this anomaly of a president and party.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by loomer: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2016
If una like make una create amusement park for the cows too e no concern me, but the day I hear say fg try use my papa land for any Fulani man purpose that day I go start militancy too

6 Likes

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by CSTR2: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2016
sanandreas:
No to grazing on our land. You can set up grazing ranches over there in the North. Fulani will meet stiff resistance from southerners we assure you that.
You better be specific on which part of the South you are talking about.
Some parts are of the south are already strategic reserves and statements like the one you posted would make them to call you a hater.
There is nothing like South. We have south-east, south-south, and south-west.
Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by notoriousbabe: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2016
Baba give me back my vote you are worse than Jonathan cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by Felixtuta(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2016
Forgin herdsmen men my foot.

1 Like

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by kaen1317: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2016
So fullani herdsmen and their cattle is now part of government. Definitely there is truth in the islamization agenda. May God help us

3 Likes

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by CaptPlanet(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2016
When cows become first class citizens of Nigeria....

Meanwhile dollar is $1 = N500

5 Likes

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by eyeview: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2016
DaudaAbu:
The land stii remain govt property.

No herdsman can sale it. They can pass it to their children ,so whats the shout about?
Are the herds govt property? Are they not the cattle of various business men? Why should govt allocate lands to them? Don't they make profits? Why don't they just use the proceeds to buy their own lands wherever they find themselves?

The problem I have with you people is that no matter the level of education wasted on you,when it comes to your tribe matters, you chose yo put reasoning aside and think like a fool.
Other tribes are doing business in various parts of Nigeria,who has d govt ever bought lands for?

11 Likes

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by MadCow1: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2016
I do not support the Government getting involved in this grazing reserve fuckery.

Herdsmen are business men and should build their own ranches on their own acquired lands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by sekundosekundo: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2016
vengertime:
Count SS out. You people can go SE but SS na no go area. What's good for FCT Abuja is good for us too.

Which SE?. answer me!

3 Likes

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by kamalcole3000: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2016
1.Cattle rearing is a private business like every other business so the owners of cattles should buy land and build ranches anywhere they like without govt subsiding or forcing them on people s land by force.

2.Cattle rearing is not rocket science and should not be seen as an exclusive preserve of the almajiris,so anybody from any state should consider it as business too.The Danish people rear more cattles than anywhere in the world without killing people or destroying other people s business.

It's high time educated people get into DS business and stop making almajiris feel that there will no meat without them.

3.Any attempt by this Fulani govt to force their grazing reserve nonsense on the South should be resisted with all the energy it requires.

4.Fulani's cannot always have their ways in Nigeria when they hold other people to ransom.

LAST TIME I CHECKED WE ARE STILL IN NIGERIA NOT AREWA REPUBLIC OF FULANISTAN.

7 Likes

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Then govt shld as well buy fishing boat for every fisher men across the country because we all eat fish. Nonsense
Byko899:
yes we all eat meat so government should encourage the grazers but is that all!!!!!!!!!? what about other people dying! Kail BABA

2 Likes

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by Zetra(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2016
eyeview:

Are the herds govt property? Are they not the cattle of various business men? Why should govt allocate lands to them? Don't they make profits? Why don't they just use the proceeds to buy their own lands wherever they find themselves?

The problem I have with you people is that no matter the level of education wasted on you,when it comes to your tribe matters, you chose yo put reasoning aside and think like a fool.
Other tribes are doing business in various parts of Nigeria,who has d govt ever bought lands for?

exactly, please the next govt should use our tax money to build poultry farms over Nigeria because birds owner will go on rampage too.

why is some part of this jointed nation openly favoured, still poverty, death, diseases is still on the increase there.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by juman(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2016
Lies

Very unserious government.
Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by HomeOfMe(f): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2016
cowardSeun:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/29/fg-build-ranches-grazing-reserves-fulani-herdsmen-across-nigeria-sgf/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter
Nigerians buy lands to build and farm on;the FG is giving fulani herdsmen aka libyans free land for grazing..

2 Likes

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by joyrealestates(f): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2016
I don't know why people love eating red meat
Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by shuggah(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2016
Byko899:
yes we all eat meat so government should encourage the grazers but is that all!!!!!!!!!? what about other people dying! Kail BABA
do they give people the meat for free or is it the government that owns the cow?? ode

1 Like

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by shuggah(m): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2016
vengertime:
Count SS out. You people can go SE but SS na no go area. What's good for FCT Abuja is good for us too.
which of d SE, na Enugu just dey fall hand.
Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by Goke7: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2016
MadCow1:
I do not support the Government getting involved in this grazing reserve fuckery.

Herdsmen are business men and should build their own ranches on their own acquired lands.

Exactly the govt is getting itself too much involved in the grazing issue. It is a private business and should be treated as such. Are the herdsmen paying tax?

1 Like

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by breakeven: 11:04am On Sep 30, 2016
Now they want to use our collective wealth to fund an ethnic business.federal government have no business funding ranches.
Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by smileyoo: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2016
why must ur zoo govt assist ur ibo brodas, & western brodas, when u 're not d choosen ones?
Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by EternalTruths: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Buhari will set this country ablaze or on the path of war.

This is how war begins. angry

Fulani plan is to appear the dominant tribe in Nigeria, rule Nigeria forever and Islamize this country through Sharia

Humilitypays you are a disgrace for not telling us how Buhari will end so that we can ask God to quickly destroy him.
Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by Angrymode: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2016
Please and abeg, the FG should also remember me when they acquire the lands for the herdsmen.

I am not a herdsman but I really need 4 plots of land to go into effective agriculture.

Please I don't care even if it is at the back of the ranch but as long as it is in Bayelsa.
Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2016
cowardSeun:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/29/fg-build-ranches-grazing-reserves-fulani-herdsmen-across-nigeria-sgf/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter
what nonsense? how can the government invest tax payers money in private businesses. The government should rather build such ranches and generate revenue by asking the herdsmen to pay for the grasses their cows will consume. If they try this, then expect every part of nigeria to start picking up arms so the govt. can invest in theirs.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2016
victor1983:
what nonsense? how can the government invest tax payers money in private businesses. The government should rather build such ranches and generate revenue by asking the herdsmen to pay for the grasses their cows will consume. If they try this, then expect every part of nigeria to start picking up arms so the govt. can invest in theirs.
i know that is not possible. na talk for now until i go see am. if this happens in naija, i can then say, this is truly the country with the dumbest people on earth.
Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by Kayman4life(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2016
I thought cattle rearing is a private business, why is this present government trying to treat some people special.
Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by Kayman4life(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2016
Angrymode:
Please and abeg, the FG should also remember me when they acquire the lands for the herdsmen.

I am not a herdsman but I really need 4 plots of land to go into effective agriculture.

Please I don't care even if it is at the back of the ranch but as long as it is in Bayelsa.
very good. What's good for A is also good for B
Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by ElsonMorali: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2016
steppin:

You need a manual reset.

While you need a total brain overhaul.
Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by osscarr(m): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2016
grazing reservers for cattle rearers that re killing people
operation crocodile smile for oil producers fighting for resource control
okay ooo
jst watching buhari

2 Likes

Re: FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Baba give me back my vote you are worse than Jonathan cry cry cry
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBC Query To Channels TV: Yakassai Urges NUJ, NGE To Speak Out / APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba / Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.