Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? (717 Views)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? by peelovee(f): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2009
Hi NL,

If your guy/babe woke up one faithful day and start telling U some stories like:

* I want to be left alone for some times
* I want to settle some issues with God
* I want to have a re-think of my life.
Without coming up/out planely to tell you that it is over between both of you what will be your reaction and what will you do.

Your contribution is highly welcome.
Re: If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2009
I see what you mean. sometimes some people are not straight-forward.

I think that there should be a breaking up workshop. Teaching people not to lead others on if they certainly know that they are no longer interested.

at least the dude is giving you signs?

what happens to those women whose MAN just wakes up one day and changes their number and just up and leave <and you just never hear from the dude no more> cutting off all contact suddenly.

these things happen men and everybody is crazier and crazier.
Re: If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2009
I will simply tell him. . .look up dude, ain't got time for games. . .do you wanna be left alone or not?

N if he's answer yes. . .then take a leave! cool
Re: If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? by peelovee(f): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2009
To me will think the dude is no longer interested? but why wont he/her be bold to say i am no longer interested in this relationship. does it means the dude is /afraid/shy or want ?.
Re: If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2009
peelovee:

To me will think the dude is no longer interested? but why wont he/her be bold to say i am no longer interested in this relationship. does it means the dude is /afraid/shy or want ?.

Means either he is NOT serious or doesn't want to hurt your feeling. Hence, doesn't know how to tell you that he is NO LONGER interested.

or he is a PLAYER and just wants to keep you in a confused status whereby you don't know whether or not ure his girlfriend and before you know it. He will be phucking you yet calling you FRIEND.
Re: If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2009
For her to be behaving funny,she's probably afraid to let the lion out of the cage, thereby swiming around in the pool, i will act as if everything is normal and okay, i will definitely not force it out of her mouth.
Re: If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2009
yorke:

For her to be behaving funny,she's probably afraid to let the lion out of the cage, thereby swiming around in the pool, i will act as if everything is normal and okay, i will definitely not force it out of her mouth.

exactly easier from a Man's P.OV. much more complex when its a MAN keeping a woman confused about a relationship she probably takes seriously.
Re: If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? by hollandis(f): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2009
peelovee:

The greater regret usually lie within the one who breaks the relationship.I agree with thoniaslim's point of view
@yorke Isn't that an act of cowardice?
POSAKOSA1:

[b]Means either he is NOT serious or doesn't want to hurt your feeling. Hence, doesn't know how to tell you that he is NO LONGER interested. [/i
That is called conscience.Everyone has it,even the "baddest".
Re: If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 15, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

exactly easier from a Man's P.OV. much more complex when its a MAN keeping a woman confused about a relationship she probably takes seriously.
yeah, gals limit is guys extreme.
Re: If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

yeah, gals limit is guys extreme.
Re: If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I will simply tell him. . .look up dude, ain't got time for games. . .do you wanna be left alone or not?

N if he's answer yes. . .then take a leave! cool

Im sure if it was this easy, this post will not be up tongue tongue
Re: If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? by peelovee(f): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2009
Does it mean that those that say it out have no conscience?but come to thinks of it, not saying it out might keep one  undecided confused and bored undecided.
Re: If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2009
peelovee:

Does it mean that those that say it out have no conscience?but come to thinks of it, not saying it out might keep one  undecided confused and bored undecided.

No, i think that you should probably re-read the posts again. Only a player wants to keep a woman in the state of confusion.
Re: If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? by r231(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2009
I will tell her to go and come back wen she finish settling whateva it is if I am still available. why can't she tell me what it is in d first place maybe I can help or maybe we can talk to God 2gether
Re: If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? by peelovee(f): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

No, i think that you should probably re-read the posts again. Only a player wants to keep a woman in the state of confusion.

peelovee:

Hi NL,

If your guy/babe woke up one faithful day and start telling U some stories like:

* I want to be left alone for some times
* I want to settle some issues with God
* I want to have a re-think of my life.
Without coming up/out planely to tell you that it is over between both of you what will be your reaction and what will you do.

Your contribution is highly welcome.

not coming out plain to tell you it is over b/w both of you, instead using the word he want to be left alone , if i may ask to do want, he/she answer to  settle some issues with God, to re-think of my life, and so on and so forth, does it mean his/her consience will not be at rest if he opens up? dont you think that the other person might be bored proberly confusssed if he/she is a barrier/obstacle between him/herself with God. looking it the other angle those that open up by saying it is over makes the next person to know his/her stands.

what do you think?
Re: If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2009
Simple, he doesn't want to hurt your feelings so he doesn't want to say it up front like that. So i suggest you just give him his space.

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Read This! / New Topic On How To Get Your Patner / I Have Seen Hell And The Devil, Heaven Is Made With Gold. This Is My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.