Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him (3119 Views)

My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Talk2Bella(f): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hi Bella, nice blog, I just want to ask you something and seek your advice.

So this guy and I have been talking for a while, we haven’t met but we have strong feelings for each other, we started chatting from badoo, to whatsApp, BBM and Facebook and now he wants to meet.

I trust him so I know he won’t try anything funny but the problem is he stays very far from me, he stays in another state and he has promised to send me transport fare to come see him, do you think it’s wise I go visit him first?

Talk2Bella

My advice for you on this will just be a short one since there have been various real life lessons on online/long distant relationships.

You should ask yourself these questions if you have resolved to see him.

1. Where will you pass the night? A hotel or his place

2. How long will the visit last?

3. Will you allow any form of physical intimacy between you both should such moment arise?

4. Are you prepared for any uncertainties that may arise on the course of your visit?

5. Do You Have Vex Money?

Once you have pondered on this questions, they can go a long way in helping you deduce if you really want to take a bold step in visiting him or not.

Second, why doesn't he be the one to come visit you instead? Put it to him and see his reactions, if he says he can't visit then I don't think it will be wise for you to do so. Yourself worth and safety is of utmost importance in this kind of relationship and you really have to make the best decision on that. Yes, there are successful relationships that resulted from online hookups as well as unsuccessful ones; it's now up to you to choose what's best for you.

Reply From Ikenna Ihekweazu {CuteHector}

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/hi-bella-nice-blog-i-just-want-to-ask.html

Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by youngberry001(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
How i wish i did not comment"""oh lord sad

1 Like

Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
whats the use, in the end, you will break his heart angry
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Cutehector(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Girls, remember Cynthia Okusogu oooooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by ogorwyne(f): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cutehector:
Just my thought too.

1 Like

Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Cutehector(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
ogorwyne:

Just my thought too.
i"ve invited some online female friends over to my place and nothing happened.. so. wink we just jisted.
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by NoMoreTrolling: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
-Meet at a public Location

-Pack with you a mace, a taser and a swiss army knife (or better yet, the Russian ones angry )

-Tell at least two people of your whereabouts, your destination, ETA...

-Turn your phone GPS on and share the update status with the devices of the two people you told of your whereabout

-Pack an emergency clicker that automatically sends a panic signal to either the police or loved ones once clicked

-Be sure to put on a form fitting bullet proof vest

-Pack a portable flame thrower and grenade launcher

-Pack a protein bar, just incase you end up stranded somewhere

1 Like

Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Snapchat: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Have not you heard of Snapchat??
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by kvngveektour(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
NoMoreTrolling:

-Pack with you a mace, a taser and a swiss army knife (or better yet, the Russian ones angry )

-Turn your phone GPS on and share the update status with the devices of the two people you told of your whereabout

-Pack an emergency clicker that automatically sends a panic signal to either the police or loved ones once clicked

as per C.I.A agent na.clapping for u

1 Like

Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by ogorwyne(f): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cutehector:
i"ve invited some online female friends over to my place and nothing happened.. so. wink we just jisted.
Na so!!! U and dem nor read bible before dem comot?

Just kidding tho. Humans are different and its difficult to tell who has good intentions, everyone should just be careful.
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by NoMoreTrolling: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
kvngveektour:
as per C.I.A agent na.clapping for u

There is a lot of danger out there. It pays to be prepared.
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Cutehector(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
ogorwyne:

Na so!!! U and dem nor read bible before dem comot?

Just kidding tho. Humans are different and its difficult to tell who has good intentions, everyone should just be careful.
grin Lol from the look of things, the second time I invited them over, dey didn't want to come again.. grin

Maybe dey wanted sex in the first place
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by ogorwyne(f): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cutehector:
grin Lol from the look of things, the second time I invited them over, dey didn't want to come again.. grin

Lol. U sef dull them na.
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Cutehector(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
ogorwyne:

Lol. U sef dull them na.
abi... that is why I don't want to form good guy anymore.. I take it that because you came alone, dah means u need the koko. cheesy
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by dopedealer(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
NoMoreTrolling:

Lol guy you too funny. Where she want see all this things u mention. U think say na film u de act

2 Likes

Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Talk2Bella(f): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cutehector:

was trying to remember that name
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Talk2Bella(f): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
whats the use, in the end, you will break his heart angry

and you know this how undecided
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Talk2Bella(f): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
NoMoreTrolling:

hahahahahaha
damn can't stop laughing
protein bar? is she going camping?
which country u de stay bros abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Talk2Bella(f): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cutehector:

hahahahahaah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Talk2Bella(f): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cutehector:
abi... that is why I don't want to form good guy anymore.. I take it that because you came alone, dah means u need the koko. cheesy

hehehehehe
damn
cutehector
who says "the koko" anymore? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Cutehector(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:

hehehehehe
damn
cutehector
who says "the koko" anymore? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin wat's d right word? cheesy
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Cutehector(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:

was trying to remember that name
u see, two heads Berra dan one
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Talk2Bella(f): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cutehector:
grin wat's d right word? cheesy

The D grin grin
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Talk2Bella(f): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cutehector:
u see, two heads Berra dan one

definitely
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Cutehector(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:

The D grin grin
oh lawd!!! cheesy I need to stop beeing good...
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Talk2Bella(f): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cutehector:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cutehector:
bro pls are you producing bottled water? as i saw it on that background. no offense.
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by NoMoreTrolling: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:

hahahahahaha
damn can't stop laughing
protein bar? is she going camping?
which country u de stay bros abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u never know men angry
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by bamisepeters(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cutehector:
for you to have remembered, you try.

It is better you invite him over to avoid stories that touch the heart.

I just hope the guy will not write Talk2Bella tomorrow telling us to advice him too as regards him traveling to meet her.

1 Like

Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Taiofil(m): 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
NoMoreTrolling:

Nawa oo..nomoretrolling shey na civil war she wan go fight ni? Russian army knife, bullet proof vest, grenade etc... Ele yi gidi gan... This 1 is strong!
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Talk2Bella(f): 12:49am On Sep 30, 2016
bamisepeters:
for you to have remembered, you try.

It is better you invite him over to avoid stories that touch the heart.

I just hope the guy will not write Talk2Bella tomorrow telling us to advice him to

o as regards him traveling to meet her.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him by Cutehector(m): 2:39am On Sep 30, 2016
dancok:
bro pls are you producing bottled water? as i saw it on that background. no offense.
yes I am producing bottled water

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) / Husband Material / Man Left In Tears After His Girlfriend Burnt His Passport With Australian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.