Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Why Do Girls Have This Mentality That Everyguy They Crush On Must Go For Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Have This Mentality That Everyguy They Crush On Must Go For Them (674 Views)

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures / Who Keeps Raising Girls With This Mentality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Have This Mentality That Everyguy They Crush On Must Go For Them by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
Some girls feels that any guy they crush on must approach them if we fail then we are not man of enough, this girls can turn down men and take it as nothing But when we turn them down they have this feeling that u hate them or u are dulling yourself, women are enemies of themselves, there is a girl that moved in recently she thought she is beautiful enough for me not to turn her down, I didn't even noticed her until last month, each time she passed me by she will look at me and smile, I didn't even look at her cox I didn't came out for her, she have done this like 7times but no way, today I saw her she was like I hate her, with her facial expression, I was like, my attention has been somewhere else, we are cool , women turn down men everyday not because they hate us but because they don't feel like
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Mentality That Everyguy They Crush On Must Go For Them by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
This girl never altered a word to you and neither did you. Communication was strictly via facial expression?! My friend you better start taking your drugs seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Have This Mentality That Everyguy They Crush On Must Go For Them by IamLEGEND1: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
the force is strong with this English.
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Mentality That Everyguy They Crush On Must Go For Them by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
VolTOxic:
This girl never altered a word to you and neither did you. Communication was strictly via facial expression?! My friend you better start taking your drugs seriously.
lmao i was expressing her facial expression, i look at her buh she looked away smiley she wasn't smiling like before, i was discouraged from calling her that moment
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Mentality That Everyguy They Crush On Must Go For Them by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
the force is strong with this English.
i use sleep dey type cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Mentality That Everyguy They Crush On Must Go For Them by McBrooklyn(m): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol, because most of dem are confused set of creatures so their brain no too dey function wella cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Have This Mentality That Everyguy They Crush On Must Go For Them by emeraldknytt(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
I didn't even look at her cox I didn't came out for her, she have done this like 7times
.*in mama patience voice "kwantinue "… You didnt look at her but you knew she had done the facial thingy on 7 different occasions... clap for yasef

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have This Mentality That Everyguy They Crush On Must Go For Them by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 01, 2016
emeraldknytt:

.*in mama patience voice "kwantinue "… You didnt look at her but you knew she had done the facial thingy on 7 different occasions... clap for yasef
shocked

(1) (Reply)

I need a wife - Nigerian billionaire Prince says. / Video Of Obama Showing Up His Erected Genitals To Female Reporters / 5 Reasons Why You Are Rejected Often By Female - Naijanoddles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.