Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. (5513 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / For Those Who Claim Bishop Adolf Hitler Was An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
CoolUsername , are you done ransacking the internet to refute my statements ? Or don't you know that you can't refute facts ?

Please apologize for the false accusations and admit you were wrong - that's a noble thing to do .

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by CoolUsername: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
CoolUsername , are you done ransacking the internet to refute my statements ? Or don't you know that you can't refute facts ?

Please apologize for the false accusations and admit you were wrong - that's a noble thing to do .

You have done nothing but define a few terms. I wasn't going to answer you until you had come up with better points but you just have to dig your own grave, do you?
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
CoolUsername:

You have done nothing but define a few terms. I wasn't going to answer you until you had come up with better points but you just have to dig your own grave, do you?

What the ... ugh ! Never mind
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
hahn:

They can think for themselves. They do not have to rely on a book filled with savagery, barbarism and lies to live their lives.

For you to think you have to become an atheist .

They can depend on themselves instead waiting on an incompetent non existent god to solve themselves.

For you to be independent you have to be an atheist .

They can rely on reason to solve their problems instead of blind faith.

For you to solve problems in life you have to be an atheist .

Instead of blind belief, they will rely more on logic and reason. They will be motivated to research and learn for themselves instead of believing everything their pastor or anyone else for that matter tells them

For you to be able to research you have to be an atheist .

They will not have to pay 10% of their income to the enrichment of fraudulent pastorpreneurs monthly. They can use this money for their families instead.

Now this is just plain stupid . Bro you are a certified debauchee - this where you little quota dey go ba ? But in order not to pay 10 percent of cash - an action of spiritual significance - you have to be an atheist .

When they are ill, they can go to a hospital and not reject blood transfusion like in the case of Jehovah witnesses thus innocent people will not have to die.

For you to accept blood transfusion you have to be an atheist

They will be more patriotic. It is shameful seeing Africans claim they are descendants of Israel.

Wow . For you to be more patriotic , you have to be an atheist .

They will not have to live their lives in fear of witches and wizards. They will also not go around labeling everyone witches and wizards. Especially innocent old women and men in the village.

Though there are atheists who believe in sorcery , you have to be an atheist in order no to label anyone a witch or wizard

Innocent children will also escape the torture that Christians dish out to them simply because they are suspected to be witches.

Atheists killed millions simply because they were religious but this needs to be overlooked . Though I have not met any Christian who has tortured a witch , you need to be an atheist not to torture on .

They will work hard to study instead of expecting angels to come to their aid in the exam hall.

You need to be an atheist in order to study hard for your exams . Every person who has studied and passed his exams is an atheist .

They enjoy freedom from hypocrisy.

etc

For you not to a hypocrite , you must be an atheist . All honest people are atheists .

There is a large percentage of lives of Muslims whose lives have also changed for the better after accepting Mohammed. Does this mean that Islam is the true religion?

This does not have anything to do with the argument bro

winner01 , brother hahn has given you suggestions for this thread oo

https://www.nairaland.com/3300546/some-benefits-atheism
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by honourhim: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Now this is just plain stupid . Bro you are a certified debauchee - this where you little quota dey go ba ? But in order not to pay 10 percent of cash - an action of spiritual significance - you have to be an atheist .

Though there are atheists who believe in sorcery , you have to be an atheist in order no to label anyone a witch or wizard

Atheists killed millions simply because they were religious but this needs to be overlooked . Though I have not met any Christian who has tortured a witch , you need to be an atheist not to torture on .

You need to be an atheist in order to study hard for your exams . Every person who has studied and passed his exams is an atheist .

For you not to a hypocrite , you must be an atheist . All honest people are atheists .

Good reply to that guy. My brother you can imagine the stupidity he displayed in his post. Obviously they have nothing to offer me than their "no-God madness which i"m not cut out for.
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by winner01(m): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hahn has a serious problem.
I dont know why any human would even think like this.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
honourhim:

Good reply to that guy. My brother you can imagine the stupidity he displayed in his post. Obviously they have nothing to offer me than their "no-God madness which i"m not cut out for.

Thanks bro grin

And he kept reminding me to reply . My reticence was for him to realize how poorly he reasoned but he is an atheist so he couldn't figure that out. Smh

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by hahn(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol. You are so shallow. And I like the way you avoided the question. As usual wink
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by DeSepiero(m): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

[size=16pt]Atheist leaders killed over 200 million people in 100 years . From your statement as per the emboldened text , you support the mass killings of innocent religious people because you see it as a right decision since atheism was the animus . [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/3286519/communist-leaders-killed-millions-because

Such wickedness !!

cc : Winner01

You couldn't refute his premise; you simply had to attack his conclusion.
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by honourhim: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
Its quite obvious that atheism is so empty and has nothing tangible to offer me. All i ve seen them present is just for me to stop believing God. Such a stupid thing to do. Nothing more to offer me than what i have achieved in Christ. I dont have time for such a stupid, senseless, idiotic and empty thing as atheism.
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by promise10: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
adoyi8:

read first samuel chapter 15 verse 2
" This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys." is this enough?
Another smiling foolishness and stupidity!

"I will PUNISH..." That's justice!

If not, then God enjoys sin!
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by promise10: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Where was ur impotent God When 200million people where killed? I hate quoting u cause common sense u don't have.
Oh, but you have WHOLE of it(common sense)!

I don't just know why you are just happy with stupidity and still claiming your foolish self as wise!
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by promise10: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
stephenmorris:
to me you are a very sick person,,because you act like one,,atheism,deism,rational theism etc are on the rise be deceiving,, yourself,, on nairaland MR NOBODY
Rise??! Lol

Shit, this guy thinks here is kid's playground!

Anyway, keep enjoying the deluded false hope!
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by hopefulLandlord: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
promise10:

Oh, but you have WHOLE of it(common sense)!

I don't just know why you are just happy with stupidity and still claiming your foolish self as wise!

We need your attention on this thread
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by promise10: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
hahn:

There is a large percentage of lives of Muslims whose lives have also changed for the better after accepting Mohammed. Does this mean that Islam is the true religion?
Islam being the true religion or not, is TOTALLY a different case!

No matter how true or wrong they could be, they still make sense than atheism. Because, they still use their common sense to accept that for there to be A CREATION, there most be a CREATOR.

But, shameful, this is the common sense logic atheism has CONCLUSIVELY CANCELLED OUT!
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by promise10: 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

We need your attention on this thread
Oh mr coward, I am coming over there. Trust me!

You know? This is weekend, it has been weekend....I had to spend it out of NL a little bit.
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by hopefulLandlord: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
promise10:

I am coming over there. Trust me!

You know? This is weekend, it has been weekend....I had to spend it out of NL a little bit.

Okay
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by promise10: 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Steve jobs and Bill Gates are not atheists.
Don't just mind the fool!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
being happy in Christ can be likened to being drunk, a drunk person is certainly happier than a sober person

think about that
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by honourhim: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
Buharimustdie20:
being happy in Christ can be likened to being drunk, a drunk person is certainly happier than a sober person

think about that

Nope. A drunk person is not happy. He is not in control of himself thats why he can fall into a gutter and swear that he is lying on his bed. Your analogy is wrong. If you call alcohol intoxication happiness then sorry for you. Dont let atheism push you into foolish analogy.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by DoctorAlien(m): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
honourhim:

Nope. A drunk person is not happy. He is not in control of himself thats why he can fall into a gutter and swear that he is lying on his bed. Your analogy is wrong. If you call alcohol intoxication happiness then sorry for you. Dont let atheism push you into foolish analogy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Atheism Gaining Ground? / Salary Scale: Whats The Salary Range For Catholic Priests & Other Clergies? / David Ibiyeomi As A White Garment Pastor (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.