Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. (5521 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / For Those Who Claim Bishop Adolf Hitler Was An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by EyeHateGod: 12:41am On Sep 30, 2016
winner01:

Did God say you will live forever. Where was God (the father) when Jesus and the disciples were murdered.
You hate God but God loves you.
Are u asking me this? Like seriously? Yeh the same way u hate Satan cause he loves u also
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by EyeHateGod: 12:45am On Sep 30, 2016
winner01:
So do you want me not to believe in God with you?
Wrong question
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by adoyi8: 12:46am On Sep 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Yes, I believed it was impossible and you have proved that it is impossible to find a place in the Bible where GOD permitted humans to take life of their own freewill.

I commend your ignorance of Bible teachings. It's very very astonishing.

This is from 2 kings 2:23 "Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, "Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!" 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. "

in the verses above God didnt command Elijah to kill the Children. Elijah did it of his own free will and then God Endorsed it
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by EyeHateGod: 12:47am On Sep 30, 2016
DLondonboiy:
The so called atheists on this forum are simply angry with God...lol

But whether they believe in God or not...it doesn't bother God...cos their unbelief is 1/the billions of people who worship God daily..1/the billions of angels who singl his praise...

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by DoctorAlien(m): 12:52am On Sep 30, 2016
adoyi8:

This is from 2 kings 2:23 "Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, "Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!" 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. "

in the verses above God didnt command Elijah to kill the Children. Elijah did it of his own free will and then God Endorsed it

I really don't know if prejudice didn't allow you to notice it was Elisha and not Elijah.

Anyways, Elisha did not kill the children. Elisha cursed the children. We don't know the content of the curse.

GOD simply visited punishment on those young lads. They broke the 5th commandment which says "Honour your father and your mother..." This same honour goes to elders, the least of which is not a prophet of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by adoyi8: 12:58am On Sep 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

I really don't know if prejudice didn't allow you to notice it was Elisha and not Elijah.

Anyways, Elisha did not kill the children. Elisha cursed the children. We don't know the content of the curse.

GOD simply visited punishment on those young lads. They broke the 5th commandment which says "Honour your father and your mother..." This same honour goes to elders, the least of which is not a prophet of GOD.
Thanks for the correction

according to the bible the curse Elisha placed on them caused the bears to devour them so he is responsible for their death
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by DoctorAlien(m): 1:02am On Sep 30, 2016
adoyi8:

Thanks for the correction

according to the bible the curse Elisha placed on them caused the bears to devour them so he is responsible for their death

You don't know the content of the curse. The Bible doesn't say, "And Elisha said, "let two she-bears come out and devour you.'" He may have said "may you never be useful in life."(I'm assuming).

GOD commanded respect for elders and parents because treating them with disrespect can attract curses and destruction.

GOD simply punished the lads by means of the two female bears.
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by adoyi8: 1:07am On Sep 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

You don't know the content of the curse. The Bible doesn't say, "And Elisha said, "let two she-bears come out and devour you.'" He may have said "may you never be useful in life."(I'm assuming).

GOD commanded respect for elders and parents because treating them with disrespect can attract curses and destruction.

GOD simply punished the lads by means of the two female bears.

Anyways I agree that Christians can see obvious truths and still bend them. My point is that your God tells his people to Kill so people can kill because they are christians. Atheism doesnt tell people to kill other people.
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by winner01(m): 1:15am On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=EyeHateGod post=49787929][/quote]False

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by DoctorAlien(m): 1:33am On Sep 30, 2016
adoyi8:

Anyways I agree that Christians can see obvious truths and still bend them. My point is that your God tells his people to Kill so people can kill because they are christians. Atheism doesnt tell people to kill other people.

So this is your honest interpretation of the Bible? Where does GOD tell Christians to kill? Chai! No wonder you're an atheist. Why won't you be an atheist when you can't even read correct and plausible meaning into statements?

How atheists read the Bible just to find non-existent loopholes:

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by EyeHateGod: 1:36am On Sep 30, 2016
winner01:
False
Am in Nigeria not in Rome!
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 30, 2016
winner01:
False
to me you are a very sick person,,because you act like one,,atheism,deism,rational theism etc are on the rise be deceiving,, yourself,, on nairaland MR NOBODY
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by adoyi8: 1:45am On Sep 30, 2016
winner01:
So do you want me not to believe in God with you?
No, what will happen to all the pastors when all gullible people like you stop believing in God? They will lose their jobs, increase unemployment and strain an already strained economy. Please continue believing in God and keep these men in business until our economy is better. In fact, we dont care about you, kingebukasblog or any other theist who is bent on lying to himself that he believes in God, we only care about fellow atheists and anyone who has questions about his beliefs and come with an open mind. most atheists live in isolation from other atheists, We dont have a church or a mosque to gather so the internet is our sanctuary.
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by winner01(m): 1:46am On Sep 30, 2016
stephenmorris:
to me you are a very sick person,,because you act like one,,atheism,deism,rational theism etc are on the rise be deceiving,, yourself,, on nairaland MR NOBODY
lol. grin grin
Ok!
And you feel the need to tell me this why undecided grin
MR SOMEBODY grin
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by winner01(m): 1:47am On Sep 30, 2016
adoyi8:

No, what will happen to all the pastors when all gullible people like you stop believing in God? They will lose their jobs, increase unemployment and strain an already strained economy. Please continue believing in God and keep these men in business until our economy is better. In fact, we dont care about you, kingebukasblog or any other theist who is bent on lying to himself that he believes in God, we only care about fellow atheists and anyone who has questions about his beliefs and come with an open mind. most atheists live in isolation from other atheists, We dont have a church or a mosque to gather so the internet is our sanctuary.
lol.
ive heard.
But what do you want me to do?
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by adoyi8: 1:51am On Sep 30, 2016
winner01:
lol.
ive heard.
But what do you want me to do?
just keep doing what you are doing, i mean copying and pasting long articles that even the doubting theists you are trying to save will not have time to read. You are a joy to watch

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 30, 2016
winner01:
lol. grin grin
Ok!
And you feel the need to tell me this why undecided grin
MR SOMEBODY grin
i don't know sef,,, lol just be boosting nairaland traffic till you get a good job they still need you lol grin grin grin
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 30, 2016
adoyi8:

just keep doing what you are doing, i mean copying and pasting long articles that even the doubting theists you are trying to save will not have time to read. You are a joy to watch
very correct

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by Ranchhoddas: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2016
winner01:
The Bible does not endorse killing.

And stop mentioning people like Alan turing or Mark zuckerberg like they share your stupidity. These people dont go about telling people they lack a belief in God.
Do you want us to lack a belief with you?
How do you know this? Mark Zuckerberg's Wikipedia profile describes him as a SWORN ATHEIST. What does that mean to you?
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by winner01(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
How do you know this? Mark Zuckerberg's Wikipedia profile describes him as a SWORN ATHEIST. What does that mean to you?
Wikipedia is co-owned by a militant atheist. Its like handing wikipedia over to se..un, atheism will be given a much more deceitful and convincing outlook. Do not rely on wikipedia for topics on God, Religion (christianity especially), atheism, homosexuality etc.

If you can give me just one quote of Mark Zuckerberg demonising religion or its adherents, ill believe it.
These people are terribly outnumbered and need poweful people in their camps. You need to hear them speak at conferences, you may wonder why they habour so much hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by honourhim: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Another yeye thread!

Another yeye comment.
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by adoyi8: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2016
winner01:
Wikipedia is co-owned by a militant atheist. Its like handing wikipedia over to se..un, atheism will be given a much more deceitful and convincing outlook. Do not rely on wikipedia for topics on God, Religion (christianity especially), atheism, homosexuality etc.

If you can give me just one quote of Mark Zuckerberg demonising religion or its adherents, ill believe it.
These people are terribly outnumbered and need poweful people in their camps. You need to hear them speak at conferences, you may wonder why they habour so much hatred.
like it or not Mark Zuckerberg is an atheist (the militant atheist co-founder of wikipedia did not ascribe that to him against his will). He doesnt need to go about bashing religion but his open admittance of atheism has already done a lot of damages to religion. A theist that has ever had a brain should think, if it takes your God and my tithe to succeed, how comes Mark is successful as an atheist? if Oyedepo's claim that he was able to acquire his wealth by the help of his God, does that not mean that his God is smaller than Mark Zuckerberg's (who is way richer than him). People like Mark has done damage to religion by proving that you dont God to succeed, in fact you dont need God at all.
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by Ranchhoddas: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2016
honourhim:

Another yeye comment.
A yeye thread deserves a yeye comment.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by Ranchhoddas: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2016
winner01:

So Mark Zuckerberg has not read his Wikipedia profile?

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by hahn(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2016
winner01:

I think all atheists should attempt to answer the question above.

Dalaman, frank317, hahn, eyehateGod, hopefuLandlord, mmsen and other coke loving hate mongers.

Lol. I can bet you a larger percentage of drug dealers, smugglers and users are theists. Even Jehovah is most high tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by hahn(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That's a good question . I mean there are myriads of testimonies of people whose lives changed for good because they accepted Christ . They are so happy in Christ and everything . What can atheism offer to those people ? Hopelessness , loss of any sense of purpose of life , depression , and the illusion of being logical and intelligent of course .

There is a large percentage of lives of Muslims whose lives have also changed for the better after accepting Mohammed. Does this mean that Islam is the true religion?
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by winner01(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2016
adoyi8:
like it or not Mark Zuckerberg is an atheist (the militant atheist co-founder of wikipedia did not ascribe that to him against his will). He doesnt need to go about bashing religion but his open admittance of atheism has already done a lot of damages to religion. A theist that has ever had a brain should think, if it takes your God and my tithe to succeed, how comes Mark is successful as an atheist? if Oyedepo's claim that he was able to acquire his wealth by the help of his God, does that not mean that his God is smaller than Mark Zuckerberg's (who is way richer than him). People like Mark has done damage to religion by proving that you dont God to succeed, in fact you dont need God at all.
You are too ignorant and proud.

1. Mark Zukerberg is not as stupid as you are, neither does he share the crusading spirit of new atheists. No matter how much you try to make yourself happy.

2. 68% of the worlds multi billionaires identify as christians.

3. Nowhere in the Bible did the bible designate wealth for christians alone. Matt 5:45.
You were either indoctrinated or blatantly stupid

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by winner01(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So Mark Zuckerberg has not read his Wikipedia profile?
Show me just one speech from mark zuckerberg demonising religion.

Those are people who really lack a belief. He is the definition of atheism.
These ones are angry.
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by DoctorAlien(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2016
adoyi8:

Hahahahahaha grin I laugh at the ignorance displayed in this quote.

Brother, Satan can give wealth too, okay? grin Money is not the end. Money is not our goal in Christianity. The devilish and demonic love of money is the root of all the evil you see today.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by honourhim: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
A yeye thread deserves a yeye comment.

Yeah. Yeye comment by a yeye person
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by Ranchhoddas: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2016
honourhim:

Yeah. Yeye comment by a yeye person
Re: Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. by hopefulLandlord: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Where was ur impotent God When 200million people where killed? I hate quoting u cause common sense u don't have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? / Why Was Jonah Angry When Ninevah Repented? / Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.