Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Must Read: My Boss And I…{$uper Er0tica} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: My Boss And I…{$uper Er0tica} (794 Views)

Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / My Boss Sent Me This Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: My Boss And I…{$uper Er0tica} by trendope: 4:49am On Sep 30, 2016
“Today she wore that green skirt I love. I’ve seen her bend over a dozen times. Her round tight ass doesn’t budge in them. She clearly does it to arouse me. I fantasize about forcing her over my desk and…”

I have to put my phone down for a minute. I can feel my heart racing reading it. It had taken me hours to read all the stories he had written about me. My boss, Ahmed, was a guest writer for Purple and Posh.

It was by pure accident I found out. I love the Purple and Posh blog and read it all the time but I don’t write on it. One day, reading through #GuestWriters, I came across a story of his. I read it because I thought it was funny the author’s pen name was similar to Ahmed’s personal email.

It was a detailed account of a personal moment for me. I had been embarrassed to read it. My grandmother had passed. He had hugged me when I started to come close to tears. The writing was caring and sweet even if it did end in sex.

He called me “Cynthia” and he called himself “Ibukun” in the stories. It’s our middle names. I read all of them and only two made me certain they were about me. For a while I thought I was making up connections. I mean, what were the odds I would stumble across them?

I have never looked at my boss that way before. It has been nearly two weeks since I found the posts. Reading the most recent one, I don’t have a doubt left in my mind. I know the green skirt he was talking about. I wear it when I need to feel sexy. It tucks in my stomach and makes my ass look great.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/09/must-read-boss-iuper-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

My Wasted Years / 9 Ways To Protect Yourself In An Abusive Relationship / Nauthy Friday 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.