Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

When The Woman Is The Boss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Woman Is The Boss (1019 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! / Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Woman Is The Boss by Fmonk: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2009
Can the man survive it??
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by sugarpp: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2009
yes
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by r231(m): 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2009
at home or at work
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2009
r231:

at home or at work

good question.
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by iice(f): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2009
Yes grin
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by ikamefa(f): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2009
nahhh he cant!
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by NegroNtns(m): 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2009
@post,

Can he survive what?
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by TOPE20001(f): 12:11am On Oct 16, 2009
F-monk:

Can the man survive it??

1.@work or at home?
2. what excatly does he have to survive?
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by Rooneyboy(m): 12:15am On Oct 16, 2009
Nah he cant , he will certainly die earlier than normal.
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by Rooneyboy(m): 12:18am On Oct 16, 2009
This is the time u 'll get to know the true colour of the thing u married as a wife.
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by Rooneyboy(m): 12:24am On Oct 16, 2009
Presently as it stands neither God nor man have peace because of the creature called "woman" talkless of when she's the boss "D man don die be that " .
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by Radiant(f): 12:35am On Oct 16, 2009
r231:

at home or at work

Both. . he has to smiley
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by Igwe9(m): 12:35am On Oct 16, 2009
it depends on what you meant by being ''the boss'' undecided  if you are talking of bossing the man around, nope, only a Calabar man can survive it, unless you meant the bread winner, with good understanding,the next door neighbor won't notice a jack, afterall, a bad woman is a bad woman even when the man is the sole provider in the family.
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2009
A. Its hard for a man to take orders from a woman at work. Especially if he's older!!

B. At home . , most women are the boss anyway!! cheesy
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2009
No woman is a boss, mst are jst opinionated. Its a tactic 2 impress their partner dt they cn take kia of thmselves
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2009
poster need to explain futher more undecided
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by yme1(f): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2009
not all men can survive it
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by DrLorenz1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2009
F-monk:

Can the man survive it??

U'll have to expantiate on your question.

olusolami:

No woman is a boss, mst are jst opinionated. Its a tactic 2 impress their partner dt they cn take kia of thmselves

Speak for yourself sista. Some women can actually take care of themselves. grin

Radiant:

Both. . he has to smiley

Oh really now? U sound like u're talking from 'the-man-doesn't-have-a-choice' point of view. And if that's the case, i hope your husband doesn't have to be in that position o grin

Igwe.:

it depends on what you meant by being ''the boss'' undecided  if you are talking of bossing the man around, nope, only a Calabar man can survive it, unless you meant the bread winner, with good understanding,the next door neighbor won't notice a jack, afterall, a bad woman is a bad woman even when the man is the sole provider in the family.

Yeah, you're absolutely right. I've seen cases where the woman is actually the bread winner of the house, but no one was ever the wiser. I only got to know cus i'm kinda close to one of the kids.

Ujujoan:

A. Its hard for a man to take orders from a woman at work. Especially if he's older!!

B. At home . , most women are the boss anyway!! cheesy

A. A man, but not all men. Especially when the woman is really doing her job and not intimidating the men around her.

B. Who says? Give me examples.
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

U'll have to expantiate on your question.

Speak for yourself sista. Some women can actually take care of themselves. grin

Oh really now? U sound like u're talking from 'the-man-doesn't-have-a-choice' point of view. And if that's the case, i hope your husband doesn't have to be in that position o grin

Yeah, you're absolutely right. I've seen cases where the woman is actually the bread winner of the house, but no one was ever the wiser. I only got to know cus i'm kinda close to one of the kids.

A. A man, but not all men. Especially when the woman is really doing her job and not intimidating the men around her.

B. Who says? Give me examples.

Moi wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by bawomolo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2009
yes he can.

gender roles are BS anyway.
Re: When The Woman Is The Boss by DrLorenz1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ujujoan:

Moi wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

U no serious grin. It's talk like this that makes many men hate Gender Equality And Women Liberation - the very two things you women are fighting for. Am sure some guys here would want to skin me alive for what i've just said, but whosai? grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys? / **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** / Engaging My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.