Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing Ur Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing Ur Ex? (869 Views)

When U Have To Dodge Ur Ex In Public( Pix) / Can U Date Some1 Wit The Same Name As Ur EX / Describe Ur Ex Using Movie Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing Ur Ex? by sugarpp: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2009
one of my exes once said he could never be friends with his ex i thought it was a strange concept since i have remained friends with all my exes and have managed to detach myself from any romantic feeling towards them. So just wondering what the concensus is on nairaland? btw that my ex did not stick to his word cos he is friend with me ha ha grin
Re: Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing Ur Ex? by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2009
sugar pp:

one of my exes once said he could never be friends with his ex i thought it was a strange concept since i have remained friends with all my exes and have managed to detach myself from any romantic feeling towards them. So just wondering what the concensus is on nairaland? btw that my ex did not stick to his word cos he is friend with me ha ha grin

Now do you want a lollypop candy for ur EX being ur friend ?
Re: Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing Ur Ex? by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2009
No good can come out of me seeing my EX.
Re: Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing Ur Ex? by r231(m): 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Now do you want a lollypop candy for your EX being your friend ?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing Ur Ex? by agitator: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2009
If some other guy comes into you life and you decided to leave your ex.  Sorry if your new guy is a player, because when he is tired of you that's what he will use as an excuse to kick your butt out of his life.
Re: Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing Ur Ex? by sugarpp: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

na i only mentioned that cos i knew a smart ass will point out that how can be friends with all my exes if one sworn to not remain friends tongue
Re: Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing Ur Ex? by bayol2001: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2009

grin smiley wink cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing Ur Ex? by agathamari(f): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2009
it is a very stupid idea to be friends with anyone you find physicaly or sexualy attractive yet alone bleeped. why put yourself in a situation for temptation?
Re: Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing Ur Ex? by nich(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2009
haba Alhaji, dont trouble the sleeping serpent. let sleeping dogs lie! grin
Re: Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing Ur Ex? by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2009
na who be Alhaji ?!
Re: Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing Ur Ex? by iice(f): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2009
Dangerous? undecided
It's relative jare. . .some people cut ties completely, others can't handle being around the ex.
I'm friends with all of them anyway. . .werrin kwonsain me? undecided
Re: Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing Ur Ex? by tetoo(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2009
it is not good at all so keep away from it
Re: Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing Ur Ex? by Godmother(f): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2009
tetoo:

it is not good at all so keep away from it

Supported, but sometimes, the exes wnt keep away.
Re: Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing Ur Ex? by kugaba(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2009
it resurrects some memories i wish i can permanently lay to rest so that i can move on stronger and more matured. these memories affect me and sometimes make me wish for a reunion even if it is obvious that due to the circumstances that led to our break-up; we are to go separately 4 life.
Albeit, i am at talking terms with most of them, it definitely affects me when i see them face to face.

(1) (Reply)

New Husband? / To All The Ladies In House: What Do You Want From A Man: ? / Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.