Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money (6348 Views)

“I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money / Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist / Imagine If Blood Money Was Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by hopefulLandlord: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
peacesamuel94:
@beejay, you are about risking so much,for so little, if this challenge goes on as planned.

wetin be your own? he's ready to risk it; go through his posts and see for yourself

someone (beejay) is about to expose the FOOLISHNESS of believing in blood money and you're advising him against it

the only reason you would do that is just so people keep believing it

demystifying it would give theists one less reason to be one

but guess what, beejay isn't afraid

just like this man that challenged Indian jazz people to kill him on national TV and all their Jazz FAILED WOEFULLY
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by GoodMuyis(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
raphieMontella:
i swear down....i wan rich pass mark zuckerberg biko..
Very simple to, IF YOU HQVE THE HEART
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by dalaman: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Where is promise101? grin
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by MrMontella(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Very simple to, IF YOU HQVE THE HEART
if you know a ritual place..accept the challange and stop being feeble
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by GoodMuyis(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
MrMontella:
if you know a ritual place..accept the challange and stop being feeble
Oya make we start... you think say I dey fear
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by MrMontella(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Oya make we start... you think say I dey fear
cc hopefullandlord beejay.. Goodmuyis has accepted beejay's challenge..
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by peacesamuel94(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

wetin be your own? he's ready to risk it; go through his posts and see for yourself

someone (beejay) is about to expose the FOOLISHNESS of believing in blood money and you're advising him against it

the only reason you would do that is just so people keep believing it

demystifying it would give theists one less reason to be one

but guess what, beejay isn't afraid

just like this man that challenged Indian jazz people to kill him on national TV and all their Jazz FAILED WOEFULLY

Nobody is cajoling him, his life, his choice.
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by hopefulLandlord: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
peacesamuel94:

Nobody is cajoling him, his life, his choice.
Exactly!
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by GoodMuyis(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
MrMontella:

cc hopefullandlord beejay..
Goodmuyis has accepted beejay's challenge..

Lets settle this once and for all.
In know who my granda is and what he has done

In fact I want everybody to be carried along ....
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by teemy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Guys, what was the outcome of this challenge?
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by hopefulLandlord: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
teemy:
Guys, what was the outcome of this challenge?

Promise10 ignored the challenge he laid down that was accepted
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by teemy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Promise10 ignored the challenge he laid down that was accepted
What about the last guy goodmuyis?
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by hopefulLandlord: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
teemy:
What about the last guy goodmuyis?
My bad, I'm just seeing Goodmuyis post now.
Beejaay, are you still interested?
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by beejaay: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

My bad, I'm just seeing Goodmuyis post now.

Beejaay, are you still interested?
ever ready provided that the initial condition hold ""the said I will run mad and there is no threat of life""
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by hopefulLandlord: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
beejaay:

ever ready provided that the initial condition hold ""the said I will run mad and there is no threat of life""

Okay

CC Goodmuyis
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by vaxx: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
beejaay:

Do not accept foolish challenge, you can be metamorphosis physiologically, they are people that are expert in it. in practical there is nothing like money rituals but in theoretical there are valid rituals that act as symbolic reminders to your subconscious and "programs" it; these rituals influence your subconscious so that your subconscious reinforces your efforts at the task at hand . it is what drives your behavior to manifest ambitions. All are just some kind of psychological work.. Hopefullanlod u will not be there when it happens.... advice him instead.
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by beejaay: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
vaxx:
Do not accept foolish challenge, you can be metamorphosis physiologically, they are people that are expert in it. in practical there is nothing like money rituals but in theoretical there are valid rituals that act as symbolic reminders to your subconscious and "programs" it; these rituals influence your subconscious so that your subconscious reinforces your efforts at the task at hand . it is what drives your behavior to manifest ambitions. All are just some kind of psychological work.. Hopefullanlod u will not be there when it happens.... advice him instead.
abeg stop your stupid rhetoric..who do you think you are talking to? a person with IQ below 120i am far above your myopic and ignorant innuendos...bring it on if you believe all this jargon you are spewing, let me be metamorphosis physiologically like you claim....abeg shift go one corner jare.....rituals ko odun ileya ni

1 Like

Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by hopefulLandlord: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
vaxx:
interesting
what you're saying is that there's some ritual that can make you more ambitious, driven and put more effort. you're saying that's what certain people spread around as money ritual which they tell us makes money appear mysteriously to whoever partakes in it?

What are the consequences/repercussions of partaking in the ritual you're talking about?

I'm just wondering why our people aren't partaking in that type of ritual and it seems the traditionalists that I know and those presented in movies are usually living in squalor.

Should we move this to the ATR thread?
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by vaxx: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
beejaay:

abeg stop your stupid rhetoric..who do you think you are talking to? a person with IQ below 120i am far above your myopic and ignorant innuendos...bring it on if you believe all this jargon you are spewing, let me be metamorphosis physiologically like you claim....abeg shift go one corner jare.....rituals ko odun ileya ni
I am sorry to intervene.
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by beejaay: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
vaxx:
I am sorry to intervene.
Thank you!!! you should know that no one have the power to alter your state of consciousness with your permission (this is me talking from mystical point of view which is impractical in the real world)
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by vaxx: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

interesting
what you're saying is that there's some ritual that can make you more ambitious, driven and put more effort. you're saying that's what certain people spread around as money ritual which they tell us makes money appear mysteriously to whoever partakes in it?

What are the consequences/repercussions of partaking in the ritual you're talking about?

I'm just wondering why our people aren't partaking in that type of ritual and it seems the traditionalists that I know and those presented in movies are usually living in squalor.

Should we move this to the ATR thread?
I will appreciate that... in actuality there is nothing like money appearing from no where, it is just a way to swindle some gullible individual... the rituals i am talking about is nothing mystical , just some kind of symbolical format of exercising and changing your thinking pattern and character ''behavior'' toward financial breakthrough.
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by vaxx: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
beejaay:

Thank you!!! you should know that no one have the power to alter your state of consciousness with your permission (this is me talking from mystical point of view which is impractical in the real world)
u are ignorant..... Educate yourself to know what psychological influence entails and how it can be play around. u sound brutish to me to engage with in a civil discussion. bye.
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by beejaay: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
vaxx:
u are ignorant..... Educate yourself to know what psychological influence entails and how it can be play around. u sound brutish to me to engage with in a civil discussion. bye.
olodo like you...you are the ignorant one....

2 Likes

Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by GoodMuyis(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Okay

CC Goodmuyis

Una still dey on this matter..... baba ti ku, Baba Dagba gan ni grin grin grin
Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by hopefulLandlord: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
vaxx:
I will appreciate that... in actuality there is nothing like money appearing from no where, it is just a way to swindle some gullible individual... the rituals i am talking about is nothing mystical , just some kind of symbolical format of exercising and changing your thinking pattern and character ''behavior'' toward financial breakthrough.

Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Creflo Dollar Defends Eddie L. Long (Video) / Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone / Christ Is Coming Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.