Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari (36259 Views)

My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase / 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari / Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by fowlyansh181(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
a president indeed

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by AntiWailer: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:
Buhari is on point.

I actually i find it unrealistic when people say the govt should stop blaming the past.
We are suffering today, because the past never prepared for the future (today).

And also we are very unrealistic in our expectation that things can turn around suddenly.
it will takes us about ten years to diversify the economy. Diversification is not a switch you can just turn on or off.
it is a long painful process. We must understand this and work towards it.

All we talk about is dollar vs naira rate because we are still focussing on consuming imported tins.

We must look inward in our consumption pattern.

Blaming the past for the current economy woes does not in any way affect the performance of the govt. They can blame past govt while they work. it does not slow down progress in anyway. Actually it helps progress because it makes it easier for Nigerians to persevere and work hard for a better future.

Last paragraph on point.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by vengertime: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Useless man

19 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by agwom(m): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nothing!
Jesuobu:
What shall it profit a man if he blames the whole world and losses his soul.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Lovelynature(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Blaming president. Elected to blame man on duty

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by jayfierce(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
End time blame game

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by GuDErboY(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
BUBU is jst a soul whose intentions are good oh Lord pls dont let him be misunderstood.......#singing.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by eplanning: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
ah haaan! at least have some small shame na
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by ALAYORMII: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
Continue blaming them jawe

But make sure Ur successor won't blame you too
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by legendte(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
It is finished.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by SycophanticGoat: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:
Buhari is on point.

I actually i find it unrealistic when people say the govt should stop blaming the past.

And also we are very unrealistic in our expectation that things can turn around suddenly.
it will takes us about ten years to diversify the economy. Diversification is not a switch you can just turn on or off.

All we talk about is dollar vs naira rate because we are still focussing on consuming imported tins.

Blaming the past for the current economy woes does not in any way affect the performance of the govt. They can blame past govt while they work. it does not slow down progress in anyway. Actually it helps progress because it makes it easier for Nigerians to persevere and work hard for a better future.

Why does he fail to blame his own stupid self for all the part he played in destroying Nigeria, from 1970s till late 1990s. He has been part of the system so the useless and senseless old nag should also blame himself too.

Btw, apart from the past, major indicators points towards his archaic herdsmen policies as the major source of our economic recession. His actions and inactions and also, the blind support he enjoyed from his useless and brainless bunch of bigoted and zombified nitwits were among the major causes of this recession..

Only fools will fail to hold to book, past governors, especially APC criminals responsible for using all within their might to get the FG to share the monies in the ECA. Same fools will not lay one single blame on the same set of useless governors whom stole the state monies with reckless abandon and without anything to show for it only to turn around and blame GEJ for everything.

PDP messed up for 16 years but it took APC just less than two years to surpass the combination of all PDP's 16 years mess-up.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by vision2050: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Incompetent leader blame others for their mistakes.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Miles300: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol funny how this man said nigeria has been miss ruled for 16yrs , why not extend it to his own previous tenure ...we agreed there was a rot and wat has he done to clear up the mess till date ? One thing is to blame others nd keep mum without doing anything .. And another is to clear up the mess why u keep blaming others .. But for now nothing to show for in ur administration .. U want $100 billion in reserve before u cud work ?

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by koboko69: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
blueto:
So you mean those rail way systems that you inaugurated at the inception of your administration, the 5000mw you inherited and so on weren't a product of your predecessors?? You are quick to attribute every failure in your govt to your predecessors but attribute any iota of success to your “body language.”

In spite of your administration’s daily vilification of Jonathan, the achievements of his government continue to speak for themselves.

Jonathan put in place a policy that provided zero import-duty for completely knocked down vehicles; while discouraging the importation of already assembled cars; old or brand new, by the imposition of heavy import-duties. This propelled car manufacturers to set up assembly-plants in Nigeria that provide jobs for craftsmen, technicians, technologists, engineers, and other professionals across the value chain. The government also made it a policy to patronize locally-made and assembled cars.

The outcome is that local car-assembly is back in Nigeria; literally risen from the dead. Big auto giants, including Peugeot, Nissan, Volkswagen, Kia, Hyundai and apparently Honda, now either assemble, or entirely manufacture, their cars, SUVs, trucks and buses at various locations in Nigeria. In addition, Nigeria had an indigenous car-manufacturing company, Innoson, which was not only selling locally but dabbling in exports.

Nigerians did not vote you for incessant blames, don't think because APC recently won a state election then Nigerians won't vote you out if you keep blaming and failing to perform.

Wailing Dundee. Its not about rushing to make comments to get likes from wailing dundees like u. Abi u wan sell the likes for your village.firstly, Nigeria have never, i mean never peaked 5000MW. U can onlyfool ur sef and likes grin.where are the assembly plants usdd to deceive gullible people like u just before elections cheesy. Jonathan and PDP was a disaster, and we will keep blaming them, u wail or not. Nigeria is on the part to her lost glory, if u don't like, lagoon option is there for u.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Nnamdikalu: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
I will continue to blame LORD LUGGARD,FLORA SHAW and the rest for merging Six countries as one and to make matters worse they named the country NIGERIA(oju ojumo l'aji ri iya).

10 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Billygee2u: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
blueto:

http://punchng.com/ill-continue-blame-predecessors-nigerias-woes-buhari/
you will continue to be dullard,clueless,directionless,confused and a failed president,the worst president Nigeria have ever had

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by MrFootball(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
evil old fool, u better stop d blame game nd start working

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Zetra(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:
Buhari is on point.

can you change the past...
so what do you do, you work the present and makeup for the future.
if your manager you brought in keep complaining /blaming past Manager instead of working, would you keep quiet. knowing that you employed the new knowing about the failures of the old.

do you know that Buhari is among the past leaders (coup things has never brought positive in any nation) that brought Nigeria where it is now

14 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by vengertime: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
Standing5:
That's a President that knows his onions. We need to follow the lead of the smoke called recession in order to unravel where the fire of mismanagement went wrong.
you think you are still alive, but as a zombie you're gone already.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by ElsonMorali: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
That's true. There are consequences for every action and inaction.

Past leaders are to blame for our current woes. Even a fool knows that except perhaps wailers.

Their stupidity is futuristic.

Somebody also needs to tell the president that if after 4 years he hasn't achieved much then his own successor will blame him too.

So less blame and more work at this point.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Humulity: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is un-presidential.
I know that those who voted the President, did so based on promises and not blames.
A leader takes responsibility and not passing the buck.
Presidential aides need to do more on the president's public utterances.
If we cannot get better, let us be stable.
Is it a curse to be a Nigerian?

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by popez: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
If that's the case,why can't we start the blame game from 1984?

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by macaranta(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
President is on autoplay cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by iyrojc(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
This Nation is in trouble because this man is not talking about how to move this Nation forward. Just lay blames. A sign that he is visionless

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Billygee2u: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Miles300:
Lol funny how this man said nigeria has been miss ruled for 16yrs , why not extend it to his own previous tenure ...we agreed there was a rot and wat has he done to clear up the mess till date ? One thing is to blame others nd keep mum without doing anything .. And another is to clear up the mess why u keep blaming others .. But for now nothing to show for in ur administration .. U want $100 billion in reserve before u cud work ?
he is a lazy power drunk

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by yorke1: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
Contiune na. This f00l that was mute because of Edo election. the election has come and go...you open your mouth and chew rubblsh.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Obumorji(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:

Blaming Jonathan for the problem does not in any way affect the performance of the govt. They can blame past govt while they work. it does not slow down progress in anyway. Actually it helps progress because it makes it easier for Nigerians to persevere and work hard for a better future.

On point.
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Standing5(m): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
vengertime:
you think you are still alive, but as a zombie you're gone already.
Success to u is borrowing and handing over the debt for another person to pay. Keep it up.
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by shegsrules(m): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari
But you are also among them, any ways by 2019 full assessment of the first tenure would show the right and wrong.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Johnrake69: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
byrron:
Buhari thought Nigeria got its independent the day GEJ was sworn in after the death of Yaradua while the other failed past rulers like him ruled Nigeria before it was amalgamated. To him, GEJ is the first president to preside over Nigeria.

Funny but, true. Within the last 17months what has Buhari done differently? Is it the issue of budget padding? Or overblown cost of governance? Or the 10 presidential jet he has decided to maintain? What moral ground does he have to blame anybody? cry

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by marshborn(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:

Blaming Jonathan for the problem does not in any way affect the performance of the govt. They can blame past govt while they work. it does not slow down progress in anyway. Actually it helps progress because it makes it easier for Nigerians to persevere and work hard for a better future.
If that's the case let's take the blame as far back as abachas government...where money was looted massively as well. Jonathan was an ineffectual buffon, we all agree but we voted buhari in to correct the mess on ground as he promised. So let him get to work and let's us hear word. Does blaming Jonathan put food on your table?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions / Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation / Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.