Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Must Read - Give Him The Best Sex Of His Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read - Give Him The Best Sex Of His Life (1558 Views)

What Is Your Best Sex Style?? For Married Couples Only / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend / The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read - Give Him The Best Sex Of His Life by Stargists(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
"I was cruising around with my girlfriend, Sidney, in my topless Jeep one sunny day when she put her feet on the dashboard so that her skirt flipped up, barely revealing her sexy white, lace G-string panties," says Dan Bides, a 27-year-old pharmacist in New York City. "I drove right off the road and we started making out. She was better than a fantasy."

Why the boy ploy? "I was so attracted to him, I wanted him to really want me," says Sidney, a 26-year-old office manager. She chose the best way to seduce: eye-popping pre-intimacy. "Men are far more visual than women. Sexy teasing works wonders on them," advises Susan Crain Bakos, author of Sexational Secrets (Saint Martin's, 1996). If you're writing with a pen, for instance, stop to suggestively put it in your mouth every so often. Or when you're eating spaghetti, roll a short strand into your mouth with your tongue. "Draw out your actions to build anticipation," she adds.

"For example, when she comes home from work, her blouse will be unbuttoned so it's easy for me to peek down her shirt and notice she isn't wearing a bra," he says. "It took me awhile to realize that she didn't go to work like that. She's just teasing me. And it works — we have incredibly hot sex."

The best sex of Jamie Heartmore's life was with a no-holds-barred bed devil he had just met. "We were lifeguards and shared a two-person bench. After talking about sex for two hours, we were both worked up," says the 30-year-old architect from Seattle. "Suddenly, she sat on my lap, slipped the crotch of.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/must-read-give-him-best-sex-of-his-life.html

Re: Must Read - Give Him The Best Sex Of His Life by topzttst(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
grin
Re: Must Read - Give Him The Best Sex Of His Life by Topza(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
topzttst:
*thumb up*
Re: Must Read - Give Him The Best Sex Of His Life by Crazytrace: 7:43am On Oct 01, 2016
hmmm
Re: Must Read - Give Him The Best Sex Of His Life by Damilolababy(f): 1:49am On Oct 02, 2016
Crazytrace:
hmmm
What?
Re: Must Read - Give Him The Best Sex Of His Life by Topza(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2016
Crazytrace:
hmmm
what
Re: Must Read - Give Him The Best Sex Of His Life by topzttst(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2016
nice
Re: Must Read - Give Him The Best Sex Of His Life by Damilolababy(f): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
topzttst:
nice
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Creamish / Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse / 11 Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Get Her On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.