Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse (1563 Views)

I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday / Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave / 5 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by eli23456(f): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2017
Okay, so basically I'm dating a Nigerian guy that lives in the United States. I've known him for two years now before he left Nigeria because he left Nigeria last year September, even before he left my phone was bad because of her i had to change my phone for good communication, he promised he won't forget me but... Things seems to be going worst everyday because we've not talked since January this year
I chat him up on BBM he won't reply. Am really scared and worried, does it seem like he's having another affair or he's busy?
I really care about him and i think he cares about me too because since he left.
I just feel like he his hiding something. Please guys what do you think??

This is 2017 i cant comma die ooo
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by kilokeys(m): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2017
eli23456:
Okay, so basically I'm dating a Nigerian guy that lives in the United States. I've known him for two years now before he left Nigeria because he left Nigeria last year September, even before he left my phone was bad because of her i had to change my phone for good communication, he promised he won't forget me but... Things seems to be going worst everyday because we've not talked since January this year
I chat him up on BBM he won't reply. Am really scared and worried, does it seem like he's having another affair or he's busy?
I really care about him and i think he cares about me too because since he left.

i usually get very nasty with posts like this.. buh .. ill be gentle with you..

bae.. move on. Communication is everything in relationships... cold conversations is better than none at all..

nothing dey in between..

u fit date me sef... na two of us go waka go that america.. i fitn't left u for hia. i promise
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by BlackDBagba: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2017
One sec
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Kimberlylouis(f): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2017
I tink he is jst getting tired nd u ar becoming a memory !!! distance relationship sucks!!! cry

3 Likes

Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by thowbie7ven(m): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2017
Babe, the guy don dey chop foreign food...local food no sweet again...go and get something positive doing with your life rather than you giving urself sleepless nights...BYE
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by BlackDBagba: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2017
Let's be honest.
You did not have a relationship. No real guy who was into you will abandon you just like that.
Move on.....try.
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by eli23456(f): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2017
Really...So easy sad sad sad
BlackDBagba:
Let's be honest.
You did not have a relationship. No real guy who was into you will abandon you just like that.
Move on.....try.
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Harwoyeez(m): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2017
U never can tell what's happening to him just yet, keep calm n open minded if he comes back, fine n if not, babe Mooooooove on
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 24, 2017
Don't wait for any man, get busy with your life ma' because is obvious the guy in question has moved on.
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by firstking01(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Stay there and be hoping
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
kilokeys:

i usually get very nasty with posts like this.. buh .. ill be gentle with you..

bae.. move on. Communication is everything in relationships... cold conversations is better than none at all..

nothing dey in between..

u fit date me sef... na two of us go waka go that america.. i fitn't left u for hia. i promise
Boys will be boys
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
Don't wait for any man, get busy with your life ma' because is obvious the guy in question has moved on.

Lord lead Tonye not into temptation that Benita27 is trying to push me into.
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Tunami(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lord lead Tonye not into temptation that Benita27 is trying to push me into.
hmmm, from long epistle to love. Ok ooo.
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
Tunami:
hmmm, from long epistle to love. Ok ooo.
Love?. That was actually a prayer to my creator boss!
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lord lead Tonye not into temptation that Benita.27 is trying to push me into.
Amen!.
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
Amen!.
Never knew you were a Christian. I'm also one, in fact, a prayer warrior.. I'll need a prayer partner and the most High showed me you are the one.

Yes!!!!! Listen to the Spirit Benita27...
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Never knew you were a Christian. I'm also one, in fact, a prayer warrior.. I'll need a prayer partner and the most High showed me you are the one.

Yes!!!!! Listen to the Spirit Benita.27...
I will need the most High to speak to me as well, haven't heard anything so far. grin
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
One thing I don't appreciate nature for is the gift of feelings. Hold on to your mind op, do not be confused. Keep your sanity and Let time tell smiley

1 Like

Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by DeLioncourt: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
OP, your guy don waka.
Any guy that cares about you will not go radio silent for even a week.... except he's in a coma...or dead.

bbm is inexpensive to use, so i don't see any reason for poor communication.

better start walking...find someone that actually cares about you.
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
I will need the most High to speak to me as well, haven't heard anything so far. grin

Benny girl, you don't expect the most High to communicate his message the second time! Just listen to the words of his prophet, believe the man of God. I can't lie to you nor deceive you. Just follow my lead, heed the call... grin
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Benny girl, you don't expect the most High to communicate his message the second time! Just listen to the words of his prophet, believe the man of God. I can't lie to you nor deceive you. Just follow my lead, heed the call... grin
Lol. grin
Do have a nice day.
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. grin
Do have a nice day.
You too! Lemme run to politics section to see what's up there before some political opponents trace me here.
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You too! Lemme run to politics section to see what's up there before some political opponents trace me here.
Sure!.
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Kennybozz(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
keep on bliving. Nice day bea.
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Tunami(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Love?. That was actually a prayer to my creator boss!

prayer kwa.
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
DEAR all I have to say is that you should give the guy sometime and also pray about it.lets say his a little busy I know what am saying okay.be more careful about this before you lose your man.

1 Like

Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by EmperorLee(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
DEAR all I have to say is that you should give the guy sometime and also pray about it.lets say his a little busy I know what am saying okay.be more careful about this before you lose your man.

angry
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by eli23456(f): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
thanks
rebirthforgoody:
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Abisoye92(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
eli23456:

Oops ...didn't stand the test of time. Be grateful it didnt have to happen in the bizarre way of cheating, dumping,lies et al.
A phase of life most girls encounter
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by eli23456(f): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2017
thanks to ya all grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Valentine Gift For Your Girlfriend (Photo) / I Don’t Love Him Anymore….. / Nigerian Lady Rocks Mum's 40 Year Old Wedding Dress In Prewedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.