Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,423 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) (57021 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform / What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform / Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Oblang(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Wetin you expect now, nothing but LIES

They want our oil but when let us that own the oil rule.
They wont let the SE rule.
Are they not all smoking bad weed grin grin grin

Then they say one Nigeria. angry angry angry

Abeg stop saying trash. Which oil dey SE. SE oil no reach one barrel.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
ofeoilly:
If only murdering that man takes Nigeria out of recession, then we will applaud Buhari.

Truth is alot of us are no longer scared to die. Nigeria has hardened us all.

Nigeria army publishing this image only makes it harder on themselves, as Militant will show no mercy.
Abeg speak for urself, u can carry gun n go n join d militant since u r not scared to die.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
Bakassi boys, aren' t these Ibo militants?
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Clemsworld(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
Something must kill a Man!
RIP bro, bad government contributed to this.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
That man was executed point blank. But is this allowed in a Democratic siciety? Shouldnt he face the law first?
Maybe I am missing something.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Unbrandedguy: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
kenonze:
WHY NOT JOIN ARMY

They die too.. Theirs is even like saraa.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Unbrandedguy: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
DeltaOil:
[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/41186405.jpg[/img]
[size=13pt]The person on the right is the same on the left.
The on the right has no blood but same white cloth.
Will they clean the ground before taking pics?[/size] grin grin grin

[size=14pt]same old [/size]

They are different bro.. Their mouthache, beards and eyelashes are different.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by YungDon: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!

Abuja Beauty Queen Nneze Richard Has Been Officially Decrowned
https://www.nairaland.com/3380784/abuja-beauty-queen-nneze-richard
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
ofeoilly:
If only murdering that man takes Nigeria out of recession, then we will applaud Buhari.

Nigeria army publishing this image only makes it harder on themselves, as Militant will show no mercy.

Sad truth.

Government has got to quit all forms of insincerity and wastages to save us all this.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by farihafaheemah(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
ofeoilly:

Sure u s die the way he died. What a wasteful life. Better repent, militants shpudl repent or meet their waterloo
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Bubu4Sea: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
Oblang:

Abeg stop saying trash. Which oil dey SE. SE oil no reach one barrel.. Lol

http:///list-of-oil-producing-states-in-nigeria-and-nddc-facts-you-must-know/

Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
vecman22:

this ipoo guys are very funny...."a lot of you are no longer scared to die"

pls you guys should stop all this chest betting na..
what do you expect from criminals? They have no life living..they have considered their lives as waste hence the military men are helping them to waste away.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by manikspears: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
Bubu4Sea:

APC & Buhari dont believe in one Nigeria, they called the SS & SE 5%

And underfunds the the SS & SE

Please you only want our oil and dont care for us.

If you cared how come we are called 5%?

You removed us power and dont want our SE brothers to be president.
yet you want us to remain we you so you can continue our oil angry

We have had enough, go back to your cocoa farming.

PS
The pics are false.
They look all the same.

If they did kill many militants, then why did they not take a collective picture of them.
Why is there only one Gun?

True or false I don't care, ,I don't care who is winning or losing ,stop making wives ,widows and children ,fatherless. I don't deal with generality I deal with individuality, the society that produced a begger also created a billionaire, people should stop making their mothers cry. If you know how much that has entered south south , you will faint, don't forget the amnesty salary that they collected for years, don't forget people that went overseas to study with the governments money that is a few o, we 95% no enjoy that one o.see the amount ibori and alahmesia stole ,denziani stole her own too under Jonathan's administration , how much did they use or share for the coined 5% society. You better stop using yourselves as tools for these thieves.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by ofeoilly: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
victorvezx:

Militant supporter, Ipob coward. Tomorrow u will be blaming Buhari for the failing economy but won't waste time to applaud the militant when they blow up pipeline that transports our major source of income.

At least u know which ever way, Nigeria is screwed. Buhari should make #1 equal to £1 as he promised, or is it that boy blood Buhari want to use to strenghten the naira? Bloody Ritualist!. cool

1 Like

Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
DeltaOil:

Shut up jare can't u see the guy on the right has a full eyebrows while d one on d left is thin n has a wider gap
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Tundenoni(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lusola15:
Hmmm

Cover-up, as far as am concern this was killed in cold blood and later dressed up in the military uniform.

This is just my opinion
why do u think so?
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by lilcashking(m): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
ofeoilly:

wat are u sayn, u mean the sojas should just sittn down and be lookn at them. Until things get worst so dat u may have smetn to blast the government or the military men. Pls if u have no thing reasonable to say just keep quite
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Kokodeni(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
DeltaOil:

unfortunately u have at this point refused to follow the words of the Good Book "eager to listen and slow to respond" otherwise u would have noticed that one has mustache and the other one has not; i would have deemed u smart if u guessed that they are brothers

1 Like

Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Sincerely I am so saddened seeing these pictures. The fact still remains that these killed guys are our brothers though I am yoloba like they say but I feel terribly bad to see these lives wasted. I have said it times without number that people should stop hailing the MILITANTS.
I hope those Nairaland Wailers are seeing this. You don't confront a trained Army even if you have the best weapons in the world. A trained solder with outdated weapon is many times more dangerous than a millitant who just woke up one day without military training holding the best weapon going to war.
Please let's stop the war and find a better way to make your request known to the Government.
May their families be consoled.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by rabex123(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Soreza:
WE SHALL ALL DIE ONE DAY OR THE OTHER, RIP BRAVE BOYS U DIE FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVED IN,for Nigerian military WE SHALL SEE.

Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
delishpot:
That man was executed point blank. But is this allowed in a Democratic siciety? Shouldnt he face the law first?
Maybe I am missing something.

Bros. Though sad but they have already faced the law. You hold a weapon and fire at a soldier thinking he won't fire back because we are in a demo crazy. Bros that Na foolishness.
What if the army killed them in self defence. If it was the other way round some nairalanders would be clapping and dancing.
It's sad though but the guys called for it.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by ever811(m): 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
ofeoilly:

ibop spotted.... why una hate good thing like this?
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by gonkin(m): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
ARMY with beard, no wonder they got goosed. U have to be in a military special squad for you to have beard. Dumb militant. I say kill em all,
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by ABJ4Real(m): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
"Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad"- Henry Wadsworth(The Masque of Pandora, 1875)
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruths: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
davtosh:
Sincerely I am so saddened seeing these pictures. The fact still remains that these killed guys are our brothers though I am yoloba like they say but I feel terribly bad to see these lives wasted. I have said it times without number that people should stop hailing the MILITANTS.
I hope those Nairaland Wailers are seeing this. You don't confront a trained Army even if you have the best weapons in the world. A trained solder with outdated weapon is many times more dangerous than a millitant who just woke up one day without military training holding the best weapon going to war.
Please let's stop the war and find a better way to make your request known to the Government.
May their families be consoled.

When the militants post their own pics, I hope you won't change mouth.

Buhari has brought war that will end in Daura and see the demise of Nigeria.

When peaceful Cross River boys start carrying arms, then you know all hope to continue One Nigeria is lost
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:13am On Oct 01, 2016
amaechi1:

True talk. The pig who dived into the mud after bathing in clean water, says she is doing that to punish her owner.

Sometimes, I am moved to tears how some young people support these unholy activities yet they expect a boisterous economy.

Often times, I wonder the content of their prayers; it won't amaze me that their utmost desire is to see these boys conquer the military. As impossible as their desire is, they have yet to imagine what life will be at the mercy of these hoodlums without the military.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Fash20: 1:11am On Oct 01, 2016
Please let us all embrace peace. It saddens me when I see images like this. There are many ways to get what we want. We all should say No to violence.

Do you like what's gapping in Syria? I know you do not like it. So to avoid war in this country we must all embrace peace and distance ourselves from violence.

Happy Independent day.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 01, 2016
Photography analysis
Pic 1 and 2;
Is that a bullet shell on the rag around the head of the dead man? Shells fall where the shot is fired not on the target,even if it was a close range shot.
Pic 2 and 4;
Dressing in camouflage,it would be presumed the attackers wanted to blend in with the soldiers and not be easily detected. Going barefooted would defeat that intention. Did the attackers come barefooted or someone took their shoes? Just curious.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by goodgood2(m): 4:11am On Oct 01, 2016
victorvezx:

Militant supporter, Ipob coward. Tomorrow u will be blaming Buhari for the failing economy but won't waste time to applaud the militant when they blow up pipeline that transports our major source of income.
Major source of income? Can't he look for another one, maybe nickel or something? Must he rely on ND's oil forever?

Parasites, leeches, I despise thee.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Poweredbreww: 4:33am On Oct 01, 2016
EternalTruths:

When the militants post their own pics, I hope you won't change mouth.

Buhari has brought war that will end in Daura and see the demise of Nigeria.

When peaceful Cross River boys start carrying arms, then you know all hope to continue One Nigeria is lost

Online noise maker, sit in Ebonyi and be chest beating online. No one take you serious here. Coward
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 4:51am On Oct 01, 2016
They were executed. Look at picture number one. There is a shell casing on the cloth the chap wrapped around his head. If they were not from a distance, there is no way a shell casing ejected from the gun would land on his head covering.
Those pieces of cloth tied around their hands and feet look like they were bound . Come to think of it, the so called head covering is actually what was used to bind him probably around the neck.
These guys were executed.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by EteEdoho: 5:20am On Oct 01, 2016
kropotkin2:
shut up, pick up an AK 47 and head for the Creeks
Were Odey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo) / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.