Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Dogara Invades My Office To Steal And Destroy Budget Documents - Jibrin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Invades My Office To Steal And Destroy Budget Documents - Jibrin (461 Views)

IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogara Invades My Office To Steal And Destroy Budget Documents - Jibrin by eleburu(f): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Suspended Former House Of Appropriation Chairman, Jibrin
Abdulmumin said this on his twitter
handle, in a series of tweets he
said. INVASION OF MY OFFICE BY THE
SERGEANT AT ARM AND HIS PERSONNELS
ON MR SPEAKERS INSTRUCTION TO STEAL AND DESTROY BUDGET DOCUMENTS.
As you may all be aware, the Sergeant-At-Arm of the National Assembly stormed and sealed my Office on the instruction of Speaker Dogara yesterday. The office was purportedly
sealed as a consequence of my illegal suspension but the truth was to
enable the Speaker lay hands and
destroy evidence.
The media witnessed the volumes of
2016 budget documents and 53 files
that were carted away from my office
and handed to Speaker Dogara. I have
exercise extreme caution and refused
to touch any document in my office
since the crisis started. I have
raised alarm that Dogara wants to
destroy evidence but the good news
is that we have more than enough
already in case of prosecution.
The whole country watched for 2 months as Speaker Dogara was accorded all the time he needed to lobby around, clear his desk and now destroy evidence. Nigerians must all rise up and demand that Speaker Yakubu Dogara produce all the 2016 budget documents and 53 files carted away from my office.
I was not even allowed to take away
my personal belongings. Hon Jibrin
must be dealt with and disgraced by
all mean. Speaker Dogara is playing
God. I have become vulnerable in the
face of frequent threats to my life
and some of the security personnels
attached to me were suddenly withdrew.
Here we are talking about the fight
against corruption. Today, Iam being
humiliated and my crime is simply
exposing corruption in high places.
Who will want to take such risk in
future? I have said repeatedly that
this episode is a defining moment
for the fight against corruption in
Nigeria.
I wish to plead to the general public that we should concentrate on the grievous allegations.
I have raised rather than unfairly
attacking me the messenger. The fact that Iam raising corruption allegations does not confer on me any immunity from being investigated if allegations are raised against me.
I have not stopped any of the 359
members of the House from signing
corruption petition against me but
non has done so because there is
nothing! Only faceless and discredited individuals and groups are used to divert attention by spreading allegations that all turned out false!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AbdulAbmJ?p=s

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/budget-padding-dogara-invades-my-office.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Dogara Invades My Office To Steal And Destroy Budget Documents - Jibrin by dotman4real007(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
dogara na ole! jubrin self na barawo! But dogara should be padded out of office!!!!
Re: Dogara Invades My Office To Steal And Destroy Budget Documents - Jibrin by obynocute(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
iz diz man still singing?....
Re: Dogara Invades My Office To Steal And Destroy Budget Documents - Jibrin by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Too much of everything is bad
Re: Dogara Invades My Office To Steal And Destroy Budget Documents - Jibrin by 989900: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Buhari has failed to protect Jibrin . . . fighting corruption eh? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Crisis As Half Bag Of Rice Hit N14,000 In Benin City / Nigeria@56: Where Will You Be Tonight? / Happy New Month To All Our Fanz Here On Nairaland,we Love You And Nairaland...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.