Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

What Are Three Things Your Spouse/lover Does That Drive You Up The Wall? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Three Things Your Spouse/lover Does That Drive You Up The Wall? (447 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Three Things Your Spouse/lover Does That Drive You Up The Wall? by MercyLady3: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
What are three things your spouse/lover does that drive you up the wall?

some said...

The man I adore:

Does not keep his shoes in the closet, but in the family room. Why? Still trying to figure that one out. Periodically I collect them all, return them to the closet. They all end up back in the family room
Is always freakin’ right. And it really ticks me off
Turns the TV on before he gets up in the morning and does not turn it off until just before he falls asleep. I think it's background noise for him more than anything. He will turn it on and then leave the room! In which case I often turn it back off. Later he returns. “Hey, who turned off the TV?” He asks. “The cat doesn't like that show, I say. He grins, turns it back on, only to leave the room again.
Re: What Are Three Things Your Spouse/lover Does That Drive You Up The Wall? by forreelinc(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
angry look as pretty as f*ck I hate it wen she does dat

(1) (Reply)

On The Issue Of Mother-inlaws Staying With Their Sons/Daughters / Do You Have An Event Coming Up?, In Need Of Dinner Sets,ceramic Ware?come In. / Wait For Your Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.