Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Jesus: I Have Yet Many Things To Say Unto You, But Ye Cannot Bear Them Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus: I Have Yet Many Things To Say Unto You, But Ye Cannot Bear Them Now (695 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ / "Therefore Will The Lord Wait That He May Be Gracious Unto You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus: I Have Yet Many Things To Say Unto You, But Ye Cannot Bear Them Now by toshino4real(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
According to the verses below, what has the holy ghost taught all christian that they cannot bear since the time Jesus (pbuh) departed this world?

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is
expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away,
the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I
will send him unto you.
And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin,
and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because
they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go
to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment,
because the prince of this world is judged.
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot
bear them now. Howbeit when HE , the Spirit of truth,
is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall
not speak of himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear,
[that] shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to
come. HE SHALL GLORIFY ME: for HE shall receive of
mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."

I say unto you that, that spirit of truth is prophet Muhammed (pbuh) because even till now the christians cannot still bear his teaching of truth and abstinence from sins like, alchohol, pork and other forbidden things but follow paul that taught them that they should not circumcise even though Jesus (pbuh) himself was circumcised and never condemned it in luke: 2:21.

Think people and know who you are really following!

(1) (Reply)

The Stupidity Of Theists / 27year Old Dies After Drinking Pastor's Concoction-naij.com / How "Pastor To Athiest" Fooled Them - Supernatural/magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.