Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

How To Make Her Feel Special - Ultimate Keys To Make A Girl Feel Super Special - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Her Feel Special - Ultimate Keys To Make A Girl Feel Super Special (695 Views)

How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? / Make Him/her Feel Special With A Gift:::: Take A Peep / Dear Guys, How Can I Make My Man Feel Special This Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Her Feel Special - Ultimate Keys To Make A Girl Feel Super Special by IncomeClass: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
To keep the relationship fresh you will have to constantly work on it. Otherwise in our everyday life we do a lot of things that can take the romance out of the relationship and then it is only a matter of time when the relationship begins its downward spiral. To avoid getting trapped in this situation follow these simple steps.

Announce to the world about your love

Proudly change your status from being 'single' to being 'engaged' on all the social networking sites that you have a presence on. Upload the latest picture of your girlfriend and you. Let the world know that you two are now a couple. Also write a few flattering lines about your girl on the site.

Talk fondly about her

Whenever you meet mutual friends or family members speak very fondly about your lady love and tell them how blessed you feel that she is a part of your life. You not only have to tell her but also tell her friends and acquaintances that you treasure the relationship.

Leave love notes for her

Leave cute messages for her in places she does not expect. Under the pillow or in her purse or in a book that she is reading or any other place she least expects. This will bring a smile to her face when she reads your message.

Whisk her away for a vacation

Make a terrific plan all by yourself and when she is stressed with work or studies whisk her away to some destination that will offer her peace and tranquility. You can take her to the ski resort or a cruise however; keep it a secret till the last minute.

Give her a gift on 'Woman's Day'

Surprise your woman by giving her a fine piece of stone or a gold pendant on woman's day as a token of your appreciation. The gift need not be very expensive but the fact that you planned it meticulously will please her no end.

Place her picture on your desk

Place a picture of hers on your work desk or in your wallet. You may also use her portrait as the wall paper of your mobile phone. Another great idea is to make a collage of your (hers and yours) pictures and have it framed for display in your living room.

Factor her in all your decisions

Since she is an inseparable part of you, make sure that you take into consideration her preferences and views when taking decisions big or small. She is an equal partner in your life therefore consult her and respect her inputs in all the decisions you make.

Watch this video for more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3ud0eNayus
Re: How To Make Her Feel Special - Ultimate Keys To Make A Girl Feel Super Special by pawesome(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
All dis fr one gal? E too long.. ULTIMATE KEYS TO MAKE A GAL FEEL SPECIAL 1. Give her money 2. Bros,i say give her money 3. Bros,i say make u giv her plenty money 4. Give her enof moni
Re: How To Make Her Feel Special - Ultimate Keys To Make A Girl Feel Super Special by xendra: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
Wrong place!! nairaland men don't care. kiss
Re: How To Make Her Feel Special - Ultimate Keys To Make A Girl Feel Super Special by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
xendra:

I wouldn't be here if I didn't care.
Re: How To Make Her Feel Special - Ultimate Keys To Make A Girl Feel Super Special by Flexherbal(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
xendra:
Some do.
Re: How To Make Her Feel Special - Ultimate Keys To Make A Girl Feel Super Special by xendra: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
FelixCulpa:

I wouldn't be here if I didn't care.
ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Goes Naked Again….wishes Nigeria Happy Independence Day. / Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger / You Will Be Shocked By A Father’s Reason For Raping His 15-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.