Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small (72793 Views)

A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by ameezy(m): 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
That means I was raped then because she blocked my mouth i couldn't shout
Though it was a pit painful angry
Hw i wish sey na now she try am sad

11 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
shugacane:
innocent ke? boys wie don already knw pass me grin grin grin
stop molesting young boys

11 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by ElsonMorali: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Liar liar pant on fire!!!

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
salauwale:

They just can't get enough of that magic stick. Pls if there's any gal like that on this forum pls spare the little boys. we have a Vaseline crew generation to save. We can afford to send a new one every night thank you.
shugacane you hear?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by nonhuman(m): 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
it hapend to me as well the aunty nneka for our yard back then she will call me to pick beans for her and she will buy ambughar for me . on that faithful say after beans picking I was expecting ambughar as usual but she took me inside her their palor and removed my knicker carry her skirt up and order me to be doing like this pushing my bum bum I was very angry. CU's the cunt made my prixk to be gumming anuty what my buger na she said after

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by otukelechi(m): 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2016

funny world if man those it to a little girl na molest or rape dem go call but as aunty bukky do me na normal tin e come be abi

23 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by HitlerGaddafi: 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
otukelechi:

funny world if man those it to a little girl na molest or rape dem go call but as aunty bukky do me na normal tin e come be abi
Na so our society don brainwash reach o my brother.

7 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by bitchcrafts: 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
salauwale:

They just can't get enough of that magic stick. Pls if there's any gal like that on this forum pls spare the little boys. we have a Vaseline crew generation to save. We can afford to send a new one every night thank you.
Who de fukc is this clown lord! lmmadafaxinao

2 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by HitlerGaddafi: 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Imsgine, when its n ot like vengeful dikcs were in short supply those days... The frustrating part be say na dis same kain sistaz go dey form hard to get for person with dikc wey fit handle em... I dont just gerit
Na wetin dey always baffle me too be that. Those days guys go dey outside wey fit handle them well but them go dey do shakara. Na small small innocent boys príck dem go con dey pursue up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by bitchcrafts: 12:01am On Oct 01, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Na wetin dey always baffle me too be that. Those days guys go dey outside wey fit handle them well but them go dey do shakara. Na small small innocent boys príck dem go con dey pursue up and down.
I can see d guts of some of the guilty ones feeling heavy right now haha! More seriously, its so annoying i. just would so much love a girl spit the facts all out.

5 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by cybug: 12:33am On Oct 01, 2016
I was 5 years old when my prik dey stand if I see naked woman.

At 6-7 years, Our house help then, noticed it.. . Should would just naked herself in my front... the thing would rise. .. She would suck me and laid me on the bed and would sit with her pussay on my small prik and be riding me.... She dey do am sotey my prik would start paining me.

I can still perceive the scent of her pussay... Nostalgic

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by obo389(m): 1:04am On Oct 01, 2016
aunty eunice, Margaret and kwosiwa.. i sight you. i will never forget from age 7.

14 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by XaintJoel20: 1:34am On Oct 01, 2016
baranzy:
Bro u just made me remeber anty stella.....I was like 7 or 8 then....I was the most loved kid in the compound then cuz of how my family use to pet me.....anty stella always call me to coem play in her room which all the kids in the compound loves cuz she had a nice and fine room back then.....she will get naked amd force my little prick inside her and later she will buy me choco milo or bom bom sweet....if u were born in the 80's...I was like what wondering why dis anty always like getting me undressed every time I come to her room...but as a kid I never knew what I was doing......funny enuf the first day I isaw her hairy pussy I said with anty so u haves anoda mouth with bear bear for ur body..lol....
Your last statement made me to almost make a fool of myself in a club. I almost created a scene by laughing out loud.
*** Another mouth with beard beard indeed***

13 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by XaintJoel20: 1:44am On Oct 01, 2016
This may sound unbelievable. I first had this experience when I was in kindergarten and I didn't see any reason to tell my parents because I didn't see it as a big deal.

Good will help our children...

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 01, 2016
Op kai

3 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by iamFawaz(m): 2:31am On Oct 01, 2016
ChappyChase:
The most painful part is that we go dey form baddo we no sey them dey molest us!
lmao, dey tell me say Na blending

5 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by iamFawaz(m): 2:33am On Oct 01, 2016
SlaughterGang:

I grew up in a civilized society...OP is a pervert_ and this thread explains a lot.. really sorry you were emotionally scarred .
Na there e worst past

10 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by iamFawaz(m): 2:34am On Oct 01, 2016
baranzy:
Bro u just made me remeber anty stella.....I was like 7 or 8 then....I was the most loved kid in the compound then cuz of how my family use to pet me.....anty stella always call me to coem play in her room which all the kids in the compound loves cuz she had a nice and fine room back then.....she will get naked amd force my little prick inside her and later she will buy me choco milo or bom bom sweet....if u were born in the 80's...I was like what wondering why dis anty always like getting me undressed every time I come to her room...but as a kid I never knew what I was doing......funny enuf the first day I isaw her hairy pussy I said with anty so u haves anoda mouth with bear bear for ur body..lol....
lmao..... mine Na aunty bola

3 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by nairalife2013(m): 2:38am On Oct 01, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You were 8 years yet the thing sweet die undecided

Kwatinue grin
from 8, a healthy boy surely feels the pleasure of sex, especially if c. O. I. T. U. s is achieved. I was 7 when our maid of abt 19 took off her panties, dragged off my shorts too in a wild frenzied mood for sex and jokingly asked me to come and pee inside her! Had to give it a try and it turned out a better place to wee, I supposed then. I never knew weeing can be dat sweet, I that time concluded. Months later, she introduced her mouth to my young adamant manhood or should I say boyhood and it just got better, Cos I felt something more than urine showing up, to which she accerted was the thing that made such act even sweeter. I only got to hate the memory when I got older; I despised the memory even more when I got married and started having kids and one day did break down and cry and begged God to forgive her!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by SlaughterGang: 2:44am On Oct 01, 2016
iamFawaz:
Na there e worst past

No, they don't go around assaulting young boys but then again, you live in the south cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by iamFawaz(m): 2:52am On Oct 01, 2016
small boy no dey release, Na why dem get interest in my prick back then...
I could recollect Bose back then, she's now carrying her 4th child rn....
na she corrupt me, followed by bilikisu and suliyah....
na errand dem go send me outside house then, before I'm back they'll have been in their room turning me to new born baby by breastfeeding me....
Allahu Akbar

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Tundeiab(m): 2:55am On Oct 01, 2016
Na aunty Taye molest me o. May God have mercy on her.

8 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by iamFawaz(m): 2:55am On Oct 01, 2016
SlaughterGang:

No, they don't go around assaulting young boys but then again, you live in the south cheesy
I grew up at Ibadan, Oyo state....
where those aunty agbaya plenty

6 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by SlaughterGang: 2:59am On Oct 01, 2016
iamFawaz:

I grew up at Ibadan, Oyo state....
where those aunty agbaya plenty

I lived at IBadan till 8 before moving, there was literally nothing like that.

2 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by iamFawaz(m): 3:01am On Oct 01, 2016
SlaughterGang:

maybe you're an olofofo(talky talky) u no say na sharp boy dem dey follow lol

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by shugacane(f): 4:00am On Oct 01, 2016
NgcoboP:

shugacane you hear?
undecided undecided why must u mention me na? i'm not like all those aunties angry

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by dyadeleye(m): 6:33am On Oct 01, 2016
SlaughterGang:

Very true...I grew up in Ibadan too....those shameless aunties plenty die for ib
I was molested from age 7 till I turned 11 or 12 yrs Iguess

8 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by 8BitGee(m): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2016
This is real, I have no reason to doubt these fellas because I and not a wee bit of my friends experienced it too. My own auntie just never molested me. But she'd squat and shake her backside while singing and dancing in a suggestive way, unclad. Thank God she returned to her Benin republic.

I never realised WTF she was doing until several years later.

27 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by whyx06(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2016
Don't experience such tho...

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by HitlerGaddafi: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2016
cybug:
I was 5 years old when my prik dey stand if I see naked woman.

At 6-7 years, Our house help then, noticed it.. . Should would just naked herself in my front... the thing would rise. .. She would suck me and laid me on the bed and would sit with her pussay on my small prik and be riding me.... She dey do am sotey my prik would start paining me.

I can still perceive the scent of her pussay... Nostalgic
All those househelps na them do am pass. And their pvssy dey always smell like wetin.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2016
Stories like this are usually alarming. Only God will save our children from this menace.

8 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by mejai(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2016
nna, but women sef! 2DAY dey will want a big dick 40inches or 100inches. back den e dey sweet dem o

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.