Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) (140767 Views)

I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? / I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by brandydaniells(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2017
most boys are making the mistake of trying to deflower there babes with there big pricks thereby making it painful for them ...now girls jump at the thought of sex ....here are some tips for u
...first build ur fore plays ....focusing ur licking and massages on the key points. (I.E ..behind the ears ....nipples...between the thighs ....belly button so as to get her wet down there

next u stimulate the clitoris (the red stub at d top of her vagina )

kiss bro kiss!!!! some boys fail this part .
.its important ...

now to d most important part ...

don't disvirgin her with ur prick ...use ur fingers ...(NP; WASH YOUR HANDS PLEASE OOO ....NO PUT PEPPER THERE)

that's right ...the hole isn't used to taking in big things ...u start with small things !!!!

and ladies try and help (girls build there libido from romance but boys have there's all ready so try and understand us ...

and don't be shy to tell him were u like being touched

good day

stay healthy

seun

cc;myn44 lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by nsiazu: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2017
Clap hands 4 yaself! !!

2 Likes

Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by Dgunnerz(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
Wow! What about how to disvirgin a boy 18+?

4 Likes

Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by brandydaniells(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dgunnerz:
must u joke with every thing
nsiazu:
Clap hands 4 yaself! !!
Dgunnerz:
must u joke with every thing

3 Likes

Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by gentlegenius(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nigerian youths are so senseless that they can't even recognise when someone is making sense.
OP, don't mind them.
Let me be the first person to say this: YOU JUST MADE SENSE!

10 Likes

Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by brandydaniells(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
gentlegenius:
Nigerian youths are so senseless that they can't even recognise when someone is making sense.
OP, don't mind them.
Let me be the first person to say this: YOU JUST MADE SENSE!
thanks bro

now go show ur bae what u can do that will make her scream with joy

3 Likes

Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by adelacuna(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ashewo sombori

1 Like

Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by gentlegenius(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
brandydaniells:
thanks bro

now go show ur bae what u can do that will make her scream with joy
Hmmm...
Wrong advice at a wrong time!
My bae is too young, I can't disvirgin her now. Besides, making a lady scream for joy involves much more than what you wrote above.

1 Like

Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by VitaminB12(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
Why are folks behaving like the Op is senseless and useless?

Don't you all know that there are newly married virgin women?

Don't you know that some of them have not consummated their marriage coz of anxiety and negative stories of pain?

Do you knew that some of their religious husbands that are here are inexperienced and may find this piece informative?

Why are we always pretending and full of deceit, like what of is saying is an abomination that is unheard of. Black man's silly mentality

18 Likes

Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by VitaminB12(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
empress101 don't mind the negative opinions here. Feel free to gain the knowledge here
Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by Burna88(f): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dgunnerz:
we shall discuss That later.

1 Like

Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by EVarn(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dgunnerz:
1.Kiss and lick sensitive parts; behind the ears,neck,ni_pples etc
2.Give a blow_job
3.Use lubricant or grease,start by inserting a finger into the anus,it would obviously be a painful process initially but it gets ecstasic when you find the prostate(or so I have heard)
4.Keep jerking or sucking the penis while inserting the finger,then increase the number of digit to two or three and widen the anus.
5.Ensure that you apply lube or grease to your penis.
6.Insert your manhood slowly till it enters completely.
7.Keep a rhythm of thrusting and unthrusting gently till both of you get comfortable and the pain reduces,pleasure kicks in.You can keep jerking him off while you thrust.
8.Enjoy yourselves.
I hope this is what you wanted to hear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by futurerex: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Is That All?
Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
EVarn:

1.Kiss and lick sensitive parts; behind the ears,neck,ni_pples etc
2.Give a blow_job
3.Use lubricant or grease,start by inserting a finger into the anus,it would obviously be a painful process initially but it gets ecstasic when you find the prostate(or so I have heard)
4.Keep jerking or sucking the penis while inserting the finger,then increase the number of digit to two or three and widen the anus.
5.Ensure that you apply lube or grease to your penis.
6.Insert your manhood slowly till it enters completely.
7.Keep a rhythm of thrusting and unthrusting gently till both of you get comfortable and the pain reduces,pleasure kicks in.You can keep jerking him off while you thrust.
8.Enjoy yourselves.
I hope this is what you wanted to hear.
Funny.
Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by brandydaniells(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
gentlegenius:

Hmmm...
Wrong advice at a wrong time!
My bae is too young, I can't disvirgin her now. Besides, making a lady scream for joy involves much more than what you wrote above.
u talking about money?
Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by marvin902(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
wetin be this naaa undecided
Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by gentlegenius(m): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
brandydaniells:
u talking about money?

Not about money.
Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by osalen: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Give your life to The LORD JESUS CHRIST and live a holy life without which no man shall see The LORD

1 Like

Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by osalen: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Give your life to The LORD JESUS CHRIST and live a holy life without which no man shall see The LORD.

Holiness is a life without sin which can only be achieved by trusting in The LORD JESUS CHRIST using HIS BLOOD against sin and also quoting Scriptures is efficacious against sin.
Re: A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) by brandydaniells(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
osalen:
Give your life to The LORD JESUS CHRIST and live a holy life without which no man shall see The LORD.

Holiness is a life without sin which can only be achieved by trusting in The LORD JESUS CHRIST using HIS BLOOD against sin and also quoting Scriptures is efficacious against sin.
and u are?

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.