Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? (4160 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by winner01(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2016
HardMirror:

To ease my fear of the Law and Police, I have to lie to my self that the police is not real so I can commit crime. Does that make sense to you?
Police men are real, thats why we dont spend our lives trying to disprove their existence.
He made perfect sense.
Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by HardMirror(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2016
winner01:
Police men are real, thats why we dont spend our lives trying to disprove their existence.
He made perfect sense.
So how is hell real? Why fear something imaginary. When I was a little boy I lived in fear of imaginary monsters in the dark. Now I know better. Why live in fear of what is imaginary I ask again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by winner01(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2016
johnydon22:

And the bolded is even grosser - it seems Yahweh has a severe lust for bloody sacrifices even to the extent of using a human [Jesus]……

Thanks for bringing more abhorable verses.
There is nothing abhorable about this.

Christ made himself a sacrifice for our sins. We make sacrifices everyday of our lives for the things we want to accomplish.

It all makes sense. The shedding of the blood of Jesus (God the Son) is the only blood that could take on the sins of the world and thus marked the end of sacrificial animals.

It does not need to make sense to you.

2 Likes

Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by malvisguy212: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2016
Immorttal:
thank you mr sekundo for your kind gesture but can you please enlighten me why you think your god amongst the other 4000+ gods is the Almighty God. any prove would be appreciated.
All religion talk Good about jesus christ, if you don't subscribe to religion, than focus on what jesus teaches, this is the first step you need to take. Thank you.
Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by ValentineMary(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2016
malvisguy212:
Hey, I have read many post on nairaland, and I can confidently say, their are NO Agnostics atheists on nairaland. If you truly know the meaning of agnostics atheist, then you will know what am talking about.
I can also say u read it with little understanding.
Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by winner01(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2016
HardMirror:

So how is hell real? Why fear something imaginary. When I was a little boy I lived in fear of imaginary monsters in the dark. Now I know better. Why live in fear of what is imaginary I ask again
The key word here is "imaginary".
You need to have infinite knowledge of all things to make such assertion.

As for fear, im at loss on why some atheists emphasize this. I and many other people i know do not talk about hell as much as we talk about heaven. I look forward to heaven, i rarely think about hell talkless of fear it.

The Bible itself teaches to fear God and not hell. The fear of God "Yirat Adonai" in the real sense means reverence for ones Creator. Its like saying I fear my father. I take care of him now but i revere him. There are portions of the Bible which reads "and he greately FEARED the Lord". This means serious reverence. Not that he fears the idea of God.

The contemporary meaning of fear now is what we cant attribute to scriptures.
Fear itself is not a bad motivator. Im yet to see a real student of psychology among you atheists. The other day one tried to explain to johnydon22 how humans are naturally selfish, he was greatly misunderstood, and humans really are.
Fear can be a motivator to reach a required goal. Other forms of motivation are wages, promises, promotion etc

Many humans fear the law else they will be dancing to the tune of their animalistic desires. Some men want to rape that lady they cant get but for the law, some men want to rob that bank but for the law afterall our leaders are corporate thieves etc. The fear of losing someone might motivate you to engage in an action. Fear might hinder your children from engaging in certain activities because of what daddy and mummy would do if they try it.
Fear is a part of our daily motivations.

I wonder what all this fuss about fear is.
Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by Immorttal: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2016
malvisguy212:
All religion talk Good about jesus christ, if you don't subscribe to religion, than focus on what jesus teaches, this is the first step you need to take. Thank you.
it will interest you to know that the three religious characters i admire so much are Budha, Jesus, and Confucius.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by HardMirror(m): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2016
winner01:
The key word here is "imaginary".
You need to have infinite knowledge of all things to make such assertion.

As for fear, im at loss on why some atheists emphasize this. I and many other people i know do not talk about hell as much as we talk about heaven. I look forward to heaven, i rarely think about hell talkless of fear it.

The Bible itself teaches to fear God and not hell. The fear of God "Yirat Adonai" in the real sense means reverence for ones Creator. Its like saying I fear my father. I take care of him now but i revere him. There are portions of the Bible which reads "and he greately FEARED the Lord". This means serious reverence. Not that he fears the idea of God.

The contemporary meaning of fear now is what we cant attribute to scriptures.
Fear itself is not a bad motivator. Im yet to see a real student of psychology among you atheists. The other day one tried to explain to johnydon22 how humans are naturally selfish, he was greatly misunderstood, and humans really are.
Fear can be a motivator to reach a required goal. Other forms of motivation are wages, promises, promotion etc

Many humans feared the law else they will be dancing to the tune of their animalistic desires. Some men want to rape that lady they can get but for the law, some men want to rob that bank but for the law afterall our leaders are corporate thieves etc. The fear of losing someone might motivate you to engage in an action. Fear might hinder your children from engaging in certain activities because of what daddy and mummy would do if they try it.
Fear is a part of our daily motivations.

I wonder what all this fuss about fear is.
Heaven is also imaginary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by winner01(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Heaven is also imaginary
It does not matter what you say.
Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by hopefulLandlord: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2016
HardMirror:
Heaven is also imaginary
you killed his long rigmarole of a post in one sentence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by honourhim: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Heaven is also imaginary

Heaven is imaginary to you and your cohorts but very real to us. Nothing makes you wiser than us. You atheists have a false sense of seeing yourselves as being more intelligent than us. You can continue to massage your no-god mantra with this false sense . We are not moved.
Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by reallest(f): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2016
malvisguy212:
you don't believe, but it is true. Okay.
U can do better dan dis,i said its true ACCORDING TO UR BIBLE
Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by reallest(f): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2016
honourhim:

Yes i am for God (Yahweh) till eternity. A million atheists or even more cannot change my stand for God.
Dats good for you
Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by honourhim: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
reallest:

Dats good for you

Yea God is good.
Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by HardMirror(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
honourhim:

Heaven is imaginary to you and your cohorts but very real to us. Nothing makes you wiser than us. You atheists have a false sense of seeing yourselves as being more intelligent than us. You can continue to massage your no-god mantra with this false sense . We are not moved.
What is your evidence that heaven is real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by HardMirror(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you killed his long rigmarole of a post in one sentence
Lol When u go build ur house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by HardMirror(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
winner01:
It does not matter what you say.
Thought as much no evidence for the imaginary heaven
Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by udatso: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
malvisguy212:
For future reference
Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by hopefulLandlord: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
HardMirror:
Lol When u go build ur house
soon o! grin
Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by HardMirror(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

soon o! grin
I gbadun this my brother. Baba Landlord in the making
Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by hopefulLandlord: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2016
HardMirror:

I gbadun this my brother. Baba Landlord in the making
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by hopefulLandlord: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2016
Very insulting
Re: Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? by oaroloye(m): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
MISHIGAS!

johnydon22:

The jewish tribal deity yahweh loves the smell of burnt flesh, it is pleasing to him - why should it come as a surprise to you that it plans to set up an eternal barbacue of burning flesh for his own lustful insatiable pleasure and need for burnt flesh.

THAT IS NOT WHAT THE BIBLE EVER SAID- IT SAID THAT GOD WAS PLEASED AND SATISFIED BY RIGHTEOUSLY-EXECUTED RITUAL SACRIFICES- BUT DISGUSTED BY UNRIGHTEOUS SACRIFICES- NO MATTER HOW NUMEROUS.

johnydon22:

I made a comment on a front page thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3368022/why-does-god-create-people#49627369

And i got a bombardment of quotes the next time i logged in from Christians who were obviously offended by my post and some even implying that my post was insultive and blasphemous against God [Judeo/Christian]

This particularly interesting one is distancing the Christian yahweh from the original Judaic Yahweh due to obvious reasons of distinct attributes and almost unreconcilable personalities of the deity.

chysam:

Before you go astray,the Judaism god doesn't believe in hellfire. It is the Christian god that boast of hellfire through the hellinists. Please google the "hellenists" and get educated further.

. MATTHEW 15:1-14.

THEN came to Jesus
scribes and Pharisees,
which were of Jerusalem,
saying,

2. "Why do thy Disciples
transgress the Tradition
of the Elders?
For they wash not
their hands when
they eat bread."

3. But he answered
and Said unto them,

"Why do ye also transgress
The Commandment of God
by your Tradition?
4. "For God Commanded,
Saying,

'HONOUR THY FATHER
AND MOTHER:
AND, HE THAT CURSETH
FATHER OR MOTHER
LET HIM DIE THE DEATH.'

5. "But ye say,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY
TO HIS FATHER OR MOTHER,

"IT IS A GIFT,
BY WHATSOEVER
THOU MIGHTEST BE
PROFITED BY ME;"

6. 'AND HONOUR NOT
HIS FATHER OR HIS MOTHER,
HE SHALL BE FREE.'

Thus have ye made
The Commandment of God
of none effect
by your Tradition.
7. "Ye Hypocrites,
well did Esaias
Prophesy of you,
saying,

8. 'THIS PEOPLE
DRAWETH NIGH UNTO ME
WITH THEIR MOUTH,
AND HONOURETH ME
WITH THEIR LIPS;
BUT THEIR HEART
IS FAR FROM ME.
9. 'BUT IN VAIN
THEY DO WORSHIP ME,
TEACHING FOR DOCTRINES
THE COMMANDMENTS
OF MEN.' "

10. And he called the multitude,
and Said unto them,

"Hear, and understand:
11. "Not that which goeth
into the mouth defileth a man;
but that which cometh
out of the mouth,
this defileth a man."

12. Then came his Disciples,
and Said unto him,

"Knowest thou that
the Pharisees were offended,
after they heard this Saying?"

13. But he answered and Said,

"Every plant,
which my Heavenly Father
hath not Planted,
shall be rooted up.
14. "Let them alone:
they be blind leaders
of the blind.
And if the blind lead the blind,
both shall fall into the ditch."

"HELLENISM" HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A BELIEF IN HELL.

The term just means "Ancient Greek Culture."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenism_(religion)&hl=en-NG

JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE DISTORT THE TRUTH, DUE TO TRADITIONS THEY RECEIVED OR MADE UP, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO BLASPHEME GOD.

johnydon22:

Here are the other replies

Xflint:

mind the way talk before God strikes u down. However, may God have mercy on u

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout
the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

GOD IS NOT GOING TO STRIKE YOU DOWN, BECAUSE GOD HAS NO REASON TO PERCEIVE YOUR EXISTENCE.

This is why the Sacrifices were important. God CANNOT observe people without being a party to their activities.

If they are Righteous, He can Reward them; but if they are Sinful, He would have to Punish them. That would usually necessitate summary execution.

Therefore, He needs a Signal to tell Him when it is safe for Him to focus His Gaze upon His Worshippers.

That would be the smell of the Burnt Offering.

pedmet:

......You just spoke carelessly about your creator,the one that's holds your LIFE..... Where is common sense in you?..... You seriously need deliverance.

yeyeboi:

May GOD forgive u

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings
unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth
that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she
lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth
the horse and his rider."

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:7.

7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

johnydon22:

Worthy mentions

fyneboi79:

I also ask them in laymans english;How many earthly fathers look up to judging theirs childrens sins and casting away some of their children into eternal damnation one day? It doesn't make any sense,Instead,He should keep loving all his children the same. So what kind of father is the Christian God? Partial to sufferings of his people or powerless against the forces of evil?

.    DEUTERONOMY 19:18-21.

18. If a man have
a stubborn and rebellious son,
which will not obey
the voice of his father,
or the voice of his mother,
and that,
when they have chastened him,
will not hearken unto them:
19. Then shall his father
and his mother
lay hold on him,
and bring him out unto
the Elders of his city,
and unto the gate of his place;
20. And they shall say
unto the Elders of his city,

"THIS OUR SON
IS STUBBORN AND REBELLIOUS,
HE WILL NOT OBEY OUR VOICE;
HE IS A GLUTTON,
AND A DRUNKARD."

21. And all the men of his city
shall stone him with stones,
that he die:
so shalt thou put Evil away
from among you;
and all Israel shall hear,
and fear.

PEOPLE WHO ARE WELL-BROUGHT UP KNOW THAT IN THE CIRCUMSTANCE THAT CHILDREN TURN CRIMINAL, THEY MUST BE STRIPPED OF ALL FILIAL RIGHTS, AND DISOWNED AS CHILDREN.

If your children murdered your next door neighbours' children, how would you "love them all the same," unless you were completely crazy?

If some of your many children murdered some of your other children, how would you "love them all the same," unless you were criminally-insane?

The Bible makes it clear that GOD is not The Father of Sinners: those are THE DEVIL'S Children.

SPIRITUALLY- SPEAKING, your children are those whose VIBRATIONAL PATTERNS FOLLOW YOURS in a peculiarly-intimate way.

There are differences between the vibrations of your son, and of the sons of your neighbours, that identify them.

Facial Resemblance is just a part of the expression of that.

It is an insult for your child to be taken for someone else's child.

emmkeffs:

you are on point

johnydon22:

Ok now down to the point -

I'm confused on why the post irked some nerves, i'm confused how the comment was an insult to the Christian deity because anybody who knows Christianity, Yahweh or the bible even in a fundamental sense knows the post is just an explicit truth about the Character.

What part of my post was incorrect or insultive.

That the Christian God loves smell of burnt flesh or That it has a hell to burn people for eternity?

Let us check!!

That Judeo/Christian God love the smell of burnt flesh?

This is a biblical truth, it constitutes the very fabrics of the Judeo religious rituals and tradition.

Genesis 8:20
Then Noah built an altar to the LORD and, taking some of all the clean
animals and clean birds, he sacrificed burnt offerings on it. The LORD
smelled the pleasing aroma…

Exodus 29: 22 -25
“Take from this ram the fat, the fat tail, the fat around the inner parts, the
covering of the liver, both kidneys with the fat on them, and the right thigh.
(This is the ram for the ordination.) From the basket of bread made
without yeast, which is before the LORD, take a loaf, and a cake made with
oil, and a wafer. Put all these in the hands of Aaron and his sons and
wave them before the LORD as a wave offering. Then take them from their
hands and burn them on the altar along with the burnt offering for a pleasing
aroma to the LORD, an offering made to the LORD by fire.

Verse 40
to the LORD, an offering made to the LORD by fire.
With the first lamb offer a tenth of an ephah of fine flour mixed with a
quarter of a hin of oil from pressed olives, and a quarter of a hin of wine as a
drink offering. Sacrifice the other lamb at twilight with the same grain
offering and its drink offering as in the morning—a pleasing aroma , an
offering made to the LORD by fire.

There are tons of other biblical references pointing to this fact - The Judeo/Christian Deity Loves the smell of burnt of flesh

So as it has been shown - This was not an insult from my post but a biblical fact. i wonder why people were disturbed by it.

Jumping to the next point of my post

" why should it come as a surprise to you that it plans to set up an eternal barbacue of burning flesh for his own lustful insatiable pleasure and need for burnt flesh."

Eternal Barbecue

It is a gospel truth that the christian God has a hell [Lake of fire for sinners and unbelievers] (The Judaic Yahweh had no mention or reference to that - as the character of Yahweh goes, hell became part of it's scheme immediately after it was Christianized)

here are some verses from the bible

Rev 21:8
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually
immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they
will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second
death.”

Matt 13:50
and throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping
and gnashing of teeth.

To mention but a few and also right here on NL we get countless threads from Christians reminding others of how hell is waiting for them.

Now as i have supported my comment on the Judeo/Christian deity with biblical verses which is exactly the religious book from whence the character is portrayed.

Why then were these Christians disturbed, they read this everyday in the bible, hear it every sunday in church, or on daily basis in the street, buses and even say these things on NL without twitching but if someone makes an exact comment in a very explicit manner they get offended?

Maybe there are things in these attributes that are disturbing, maybe they find these attributes distasteful - there is no more reasonable explanation than this.

How exactly are the attributes of Yahweh as the bible and Christians imply an insult to Yahweh when i say it?

If you get offended when someone mentions the fundamental attributes of your God concept, then maybe there is something wrong with your concept of God..

You either modify these disturbing attributes or live with that bitter truth and continue a gross reverence for complete abhorence.

.     ISAIAH 1:11.

11. "To what purpose
is the multitude of your Sacrifices
unto me?"

Saith The LORD:

"I am full of the Burnt Offerings of Rams,
and the fat of fed Beasts;
and I delight not
in the blood of bullocks,
or of lambs, or of He-Goats."

WOT- NONE OF THE FAKE CHRISTIANS HERE EVER HEARD OF THAT VERSE?

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

SACRIFICES DO NOT APPLY TO DELIBERATELY-COMMITTED SINS!

.     LEVITICUS 24:10-16.

10. And the son
of an Israelitish woman,
whose father was
an Egyptian,
went out among
the Children of Israel:
and this son of
the Israelitish woman
and a Man of Israel
strove together in the camp;
11. And the Israelitish
woman's son blasphemed
The Name of The LORD,
and cursed.
And they brought him
unto Moses:
[and his mother's name
was Shelomith,
the daughter of Dibri,
of the tribe of Dan:]
12. And they put him in ward,
that the Mind of The LORD
might be shewed them.
13. And The LORD Spake
unto Moses,
Saying,

14. 'Bring forth him
that hath cursed
without the camp;
and let all that heard him
lay their hands upon his head,
and let all the Congregation stone him.
15. "And thou shalt speak
unto the Children of Israel,
saying,

'WHOSOEVER CURSETH
HIS GOD
SHALL BEAR HIS SIN.'

16. "And he that blasphemeth
The Name of The LORD,
he shall surely be
put to Death,
and all the Congregation
shall certainly stone him:
as well the Stranger,.
as he that is born in the land,
when he blasphemeth
The Name of The LORD,
shall be put to Death."

THE FIRST RULE OF FIGHT CLUB IS: YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

The Second Rule of FIGHT CLUB: see Rule 1.

The Third Rule of FIGHT CLUB: see Rule 2.

Nobody is obliged to explain The Kingdom of God to you.

If you are willing to wait until you DIE, to find out that you were wrong, who should care, when your Father and Mother did not?

A HEBREW ISRAELITE IS DEDICATED TO GOD AT AGE 13 (Bar/Bat Mitzvah,) AND HAS SEVEN YEARS IN WHICH TO LEARN THE WAY OF GOD, AND ACQUIRE HIS SEVEN SPIRITS OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING.

It is highly presumptuous for a GENTILE to pick up THE BIBLE, and though they were reading a SCHOOL TEXTBOOK of HISTORY, MYTHOLOGY, SCIENCE, and so on, AND PRESUME to UNDERSTAND It.

Whatever you say about The Bible and about YAHWEH GOD determines your ETERNAL DESTINY- so you must be CAREFUL what you SAY.

That you "did not know" THE LAW is not an excuse. You see that the son of SHELOMITH found out about the Commandment after he broke it. You are supposed to know about this.

Certain things appear to you in a certain way, because of your upbringing and experience.

Where your upbringing and experience causes you to break The Commandment of God DOES NOT EXONERATE YOU in the least.

NO VERSE OF SCRIPTURE SAYS THAT GOD LOVES OR LOVED THE SMELL OF BURNT FLESH.

. DEUTERONOMY 4:1-2.

NOW therefore hearken,
O Israel,
unto the statutes
and unto the judgments,
which I teach you,
for to do them,
that ye may live,
and go in and possess
the land which the LORD God
of your fathers giveth you.
2. Ye shall not add unto
the Word which
I Command you,
neither shall ye diminish
ought from It,
that ye may keep
The Commandments
of The LORD your God
which I Command you.

YOU MAY NOT ADD NOR SUBTRACT FROM THE WORD OF GOD, TO MAKE IT SAY WHAT YOU WANT IT TO SAY, WITHOUT PENALTY.

King Nebuchadnezzar ordered a furnace heated seven times hotter than normal, in order to incinerate three impertinent Hebrews, who refused to worship his golden image.

Not only were they unharmed by the heat- which killed those who threw them into the furnace- not even their clothes were affected by the fire.

THERE IS NO VERSE OF SCRIPTURE THAT STATES THAT ANY PART OR ASPECT OF PEOPLE BURN IN HELL FIRE.

Unbelievers ASSUME that if a person were put in fire, THE PURPOSE would be to BURN them.

BURNING is NOT the Purpose of Hell Fire, but CONTAINMENT.

FIRE is a CONDUIT and CONTAINMENT for Spiritual Forces and Entities.

Normal Fire can be used to TELEPORT across Universes, or TRANSLATE into Higher Universes. Something about the Fires of HELL prevents those trapped in It from leaving.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

Normal Fire can be used to transmit Sacrifice Information to a Fire-based Spirit Being, who has specified the use of Fire in the Sacrifice.

Apparently, Hell Fire cannot even be used for that purpose.

"The Rich Man" could not harness Hell Fire to contact his brethren at home. If he could have gotten his hands on some WATER, however, it might have been a different story.

The BURNT OFFERING signaled to God that His Worshippers had completed their Purification Rituals and Service Rites.

That told Him that it was SAFE to LOOK at them, without risk that He should find anything that He should have to JUDGE AGAINST.

THAT is what pleased God, not any appetite for Burning Flesh.

It is blasphemous, insulting, presumptuous, and reckless to apply Human Attitudes to God, concerning actions you know little or nothing about.

Most Humans cannot go to HELL when they die. Their Souls are destroyed within moments of their death.

Those who do the ONE THING REQUIRED for AfterLife Survival are truly dangerous, and NEED to be confined, lest they go on a Destructive Rampage, or hijack the body of a newborn, or something.

Whatever God does, He does it for Good and Righteous reasons. If you are not intelligent, wise, nor knowledgeable to understand what they are, you have no Right to blasphemously presume base, animalistic motives to Him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Blasts Christians After Watching Blank Panther Movie In UK. Photos / If Eternal Torment Is True, Then Where Is This Plain Teaching In The Tenach / The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.