Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,280 members, 7,957,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

Working Legally In Austria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Working Legally In Austria (84542 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / Nigerians Living In Austria,how Is Life Over There / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working Legally In Austria by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2009
Smoothman, have been following your posts, and must say I'm a tad disappointed.

Of course, when you post on a public forum, you'll get different opinions - there are 3 sides to every story:

The positive
The negative
The truth.

Not all replies will be what you want to hear. Asiwaju has given the sort of advice you'd give a younger brother, and as Nigerians, we all know advice from our elders can be harsh. Not always what we want to hear, but well-meaning. It doesn't mean their advice is intended to be seen as "blocking your path", more like grim reality.

There are no easy ways to get the good things in life, you have to work hard to get where you want to be. You've continually belittled Asiwaju for running a taxi business. What you fail to realise is he is earning an honest crust, it doesn't matter how one earns a living, as long as it's legal and honourable.

Raining insults on others, just because they disagree with your methods, is hardly endearing. In one instance, you'll thank someone, saying God will bless them, the next person, you'll insult them, and their family. I think you need to look further into your previous posts, and hand on heart, come back here and say it all makes nice reading.

Good luck!

5 Likes

Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2009
@Siena,

Thank for your post,my brother,God bless you.

Regards,

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2009
@murphy02,

Why is the embassy requesting for a proof of accommodation when you are coming as a student?which school are you attending here,is it in vienna or other states in Austria?you can stay with my brothers when you arrived,the contract of the appartment is on my name,you got to understand that i cannot send the copy of the contract to you in Nigeria,we dont know each other,you can only inform the embassy that somebody promise you an appartment,100% when you arrived,if the need be the Embassy can call me,i will give you my details.

Since the school is offering you an admission,they will also insure you for the first time or help you to get a student insurance,please contact your school for further information,normally the school will give you an accommodation for the first time when you arrived or inform you about posibilities of an appartment,but i will take care of that,no problem.

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by surveyProf(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2009
Asiwaju

Noch einmal vielen Dank für Ihren, um zu übergeben, und Anstrengung im Versuchen, eine Rolle eines großen Bruders im Leben von Smoothman leider zu spielen, glaubt er, dass Europa ein Bett von roses, nicht ist, so, wie Sie haben richtig gesagt, tun die meisten Nigerianer in Österreich heute Rauschgift und so viele ungesetzliche Tätigkeiten, er überlegt nicht, wie dabei ist, dort in Österreich zu überleben, haben Sie in Österreich seit so vielen Jahren gelebt, und Sie haben die Erfahrung mitzuteilen, dass jeder Körper kommt, merken Sie Herrn smoothman nicht er ist ein verwirrter Mensch. Erhalten Sie bitte den guten Job aufrecht und teilen Sie mit, dass Sie Nairalanders geben.
Noch einmal segnen Dank und Gott Sie.

Ich dought Smoothman gehe kein Tragen.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by murphy02(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ Asiwaju

Thanks for your swift response, the school is uni wien, ive sent a mail to the student point as regard the insurance, they advised i negotiate with the company directly,

The proof of accommodation is part of the embassy's requirement, ill forward the brochure to your mail, let me have your mail id and phone number please.

You can send it directly to my mail box
Thank you once again.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Scooby1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2009
My dear nairalanders, I believe nairaland is a forum to educate and help your fellow man/woman, but a tiny minority think it is ok to use it to scam others in need of help which I think we have to eradicate, I know it is hard! But one by one we will expose them. The post below is from smoothman AKA Desmond who according to him works with Starcomms as Web programmer. Smoothman has been seeking information on how acquire visa to Europe for sometime now, I have no problem with him seeking information but what i dont get is why go to the job section and post a different story in order to deceive some else Please Mr Smoothman correct me if I am wrong and I will apologise! Below is your post from the job section.

Quote from: smoothman on October 09, 2009, 05:18 PM
Hello Anderline
How are you doingI want to let you know that Oxford Hotel London is currently seeking workers all over the world.
Do email me on desmondduke4real@yahoo.com
and i will you how to go about me, Am currently in London

GudLuck
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2009
Scooby1:

Hello Anderline
How are you doingI want to let you know that Oxford Hotel London is currently seeking workers all over the world.

GudLuck

LMAO - Busted! grin grin
Re: Working Legally In Austria by OAM4J: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2009
Scooby1:

Hello Anderline

GudLuck

Smoothman, tell me this is not true. If it is then you have just lost the little reservation I have for you. I hate crooks.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2009
@all,

smoothman,where is your pride now?please be ashamed of yourself,OLE.

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by promise2(f): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2009
Hi Asiwaju,

i called you two days ago, pls call me there is a new development, infact good news.
Waiting.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by smoothman(m): 12:30am On Nov 16, 2009
@Scooby1
Hahahahaa.Look man,you are such a fool,how dare you call me a scammer,you said you saw my id in the job application section,please for your good information go through the official website of Oxford hotel before accusing people, http://www.oxfordhotellondon.co.uk/ a friend of mine told me that since i want to travel abroad and work,the best way to do it is to apply for a job here,she then told me about Oxford hotel and their workers needed advert,i applied and posted it on the job section for those who needed it to apply the same too,i included my email address there incase people who want to be applying with me needs assistance they can write to me.
So Mr Scooby1 you got to have a re-think and re-read before accusing people in a forum.
thanks

@Nairalanders

Please do go through the site,maybe write to them if you want so that you can be sure for yourself on what am talking about,I have better things to do other than come here to talk nonsense.
Godbless
Re: Working Legally In Austria by OAM4J: 12:44am On Nov 16, 2009
^^^How about your claim to be in London when you were in Nigeria? or were you in London then?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Scooby1(m): 12:46am On Nov 16, 2009
@smoothman why tell the lady in the job section that you in uk, why the lie. You nothing but a scammer you not even good at it anyway oloshi.  Below is the link to the post where u stated that you are in uk.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=334350.msg4700698#msg4700698
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Scooby1(m): 1:05am On Nov 16, 2009
@smoothman wayo man you are nothing but a conman! Looking for people to duped but u will not succeed. Smoothman you such a dunce every post you reply to or create is stored in your profile any member can look it up so when u busying trying to scam people with ur lies u are leaving trails behind u MUGU, TOO BAD THIS TIME AROUND NO MAGA WILL BE DROPPING FOR YOU OLOSHI.
Here is the link where u were telling another poster that you are in uk , stupid goat. While you are in nigeria hustling for visa to Europe!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=334350.msg4700698#msg4700698

@NAIRALANDERS

BEWARE OF SMOOTHMAN THE CONMAN

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Austria by paddylo1(m): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2009
@smoothman

reading through your posts i think that u just want to get to europe and find your levels,now believe me there is nothing wrong with it

but the problem is tha asiwaju is a str8 forward kind of guy,so dont expect him to know all the back alleys of europe

my advice to u is to look for someone thats hustling in europe and get advice from him,i have friends in manchester that went to france with visiting visa for 1month,before they finally entered UK, dont ask me how they did it because am in the US so i dont know,but i know it can be done

i am talking to u from a hustlers point of view,asiwaju is talking from a str8 forward kind of view, thats why u guys are not getting along

and when u get to europe try and find your way to the UK if u can,all these other countries there are no jobs for a black man to do,

i would advice u to stay in NIGERIA,but it seems your mind is made up,so i wont say anything like that,only that i believe if u invest your 500k well in nigeria,theres a 90% chance that u will be better off than coming to europe to hustle, getting someone in UK to give u 5pounds na problem,over there they still count and value coins
its not like nigeria where people u dont know buy u drink and food in beer joint

anyhow good luck and keep us posted especially when(i say when because if u paid 500k u must get your visa) u travel out

2 Likes

Re: Working Legally In Austria by paddylo1(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2009
How about your claim to be in London when you were in Nigeria? or were you in London then?

maybe he meant that the job is in london,or the contact he knows for the job is in london,anyway he cant be a scammer because he is only asking for help on here,u guys are too hard on the dude
Re: Working Legally In Austria by justwise(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
paddy_lo:

@smoothman
reading through your posts i think that u just want to get to europe and find your levels,now believe me there is nothing wrong with it
but the problem is tha asiwaju is a str8 forward kind of guy,so dont expect him to know all the back alleys of europe
my advice to u is to look for someone thats hustling in europe and get advice from him,i have friends in manchester that went to france with visiting visa for 1month,before they finally entered UK, dont ask me how they did it because am in the US so i dont know,but i know it can be done
i am talking to u from a hustlers point of view,asiwaju is talking from a str8 forward kind of view, thats why u guys are not getting along
and when u get to europe try and find your way to the UK if u can,all these other countries there are no jobs for a black man to do,
i would advice u to stay in NIGERIA,but it seems your mind is made up,so i wont say anything like that,only that i believe if u invest your 500k well in nigeria,theres a 90% chance that u will be better off than coming to europe to hustle, getting someone in UK to give u 5pounds na problem,over there they still count and value coins
its not like nigeria where people u dont know buy u drink and food in beer jointanyhow good luck and keep us posted especially when(i say when because if u paid 500k u must get your visa) u travel out

Do u know what u are talking abt? How did u get ur visa to USA? U paid somebody 500k and got it?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by justwise(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2009
paddy_lo:

maybe he meant that the job is in london,or the contact he knows for the job is in london,anyway he cant be a scammer because he is only asking for help on here,u guys are too hard on the dude

Did u read the post in question b4 jumping to defend him? U have alot in common with him
Re: Working Legally In Austria by paddylo1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2009
Do u know what u are talking abt? How did u get your visa to USA? U paid somebody 500k and got it?

dude,my point is if u must travel,and u really paid someone 500k for visa then u must get it or else the person u paid money to is dead,u cant pay that kind of money and not get what u paid for.
my boy paid 350k like 4yrs ago for france 1 month visa,and he got it no big deal therefore 4 smoothman to pay so much,maybe theres other things like airfare involved

Did u read the post in question b4 jumping to defend him? U have alot in common with him

ha ha,mister i dont need to cast aspersions on the dude,again he has nothing to gain by saying he is where he is not,because he is asking for help here
i dont believe in crucifying people publicly just to get selfish satisfaction,i dont know the dude,u dont know me right?, so why dont we give the guy some advice and if we have nothing to give just move on
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2009
@paddy_lo,

Dear friend,how old are you?please dont low yourself as smoothman,smoothman is a low life man and a scammer,you dont need to insult(@justwise)these guys made life difficult for scammers here.

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Insomnia: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2009
she is going to send me an invitation letter to come visit her in the usa, am just an undergraduate,still studying,financial am not good,we only met online and have been chating on email, phone, text, video call on skype for about 8 months now, we exchange couple of letters and postcards too, please reply me if any advice for me please, Love you Niaranlanders, i know you can help me with tips

i dont even know what the embassy looks like, i heard long cues, i heard internet thing like mine are not given much chances, am so distrubed, i dont know what to tell her or if she can take it if am denied Visa , Thanks
Re: Working Legally In Austria by paddylo1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2009
she is going to send me an invitation letter to come visit her in the usa, am just an undergraduate,still studying,financial am not good,we only met online and have been chating on email, phone, text, video call on skype for about 8 months now, we exchange couple of letters and postcards too, please reply me if any advice for me please, Love you Niaranlanders, i know you can help me with tips

i dont even know what the embassy looks like, i heard long cues, i heard internet thing like mine are not given much chances, am so distrubed, i dont know what to tell her or if she can take it if am denied Visa , Thanks

WTF??
anyway if what u saying is true,start a new thread and i will ask u some questions after which i give u my advice,cause i dont wanna post here no more
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2009
I have been reading this post and am really impressed here with pips. I guess we have a lot of fraud detectives here. I cant see any trace of thay scammer coz he knows he has been Busted grin
@justwise nd Asiwaju welldonw
Re: Working Legally In Austria by murphy02(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2009
@ asiwaju

Thank you ive located the school that teaches German, around jibowu,
kindly mail me your phone number, ive got some question to ask privately.

Ese oooooooooo egbon.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by murphy02(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2010
@ ASIWAJU
HAPPY NEW YEAR, KINDLY FORWARD EITHER YOUR MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER TO ME IVE GOT SOME IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK, PLS
MY MAIL ID IS =murphies02@yahoo.com

Thank you God Bless
Re: Working Legally In Austria by newmusic: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2010
have been following the thread.
i blame everybody with negative comments.
at the same time,i respect you all for the concerns but salute to paddy jo is just more mature.

Smoothman,the result for the visa should be out now since November if i am right.
Please justify yourself on this thread cuz you have been labelled.

asiwaju,i am also from akure but no special attention ok,you have been so good but you spoil it with impatience.
It is always better not to speak than to speak that is why i respect paddy jo,he understands everything here.

all the same,Well done bro.

Happiness to you all.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by suxes2005(m): 2:13am On Jan 20, 2010
so smoothman where are you?
tell us the outcome,
time flies u know.

@asiwaju: Bros, keep on d good work and i dont see any impatient in your replies at all
God is ur strength. Helpin pple without knwin them

SHALOM
Re: Working Legally In Austria by newmusic: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2010
What i mean is he shouldn't have rained insult on the man smoothman.
asiwaju is ahead as far as Austria is concerned,even about exposure regardless he is a taxi driver,good courage.
I am just dissapointed for speaking negative words,he is more than that.
I am neutral here.

smoothman,where is the result
it is high time you proof your genuineness here,i like your aggressive courage but try and be plain with everything you are doing.

waiting for you
Re: Working Legally In Austria by suxes2005(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2010
dey start thred and never come back with
good infos again,

@poster where are you na

SHALOM
Re: Working Legally In Austria by murphy02(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2010
where is asiwaju now ?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by suxes2005(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2010
murphy02:

where is asiwaju now ?

Who know now?
Pls uncle we need you ooooooooo

SHALOM
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2010
@murphy02,@suxes2005

My brother i am ok,thanks,just being very busy at the moment.

Asiwaju.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) / Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.