Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Working Legally In Austria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Working Legally In Austria (83367 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / Nigerians Living In Austria,how Is Life Over There / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working Legally In Austria by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2010
@Asiwaju
longest time, i've been goin tru ur post n found out that u're a blessing to mankind including nigeria despite people(smooth-fool) tryin to blackmail ur good work. K33p it up, God wil surely reward u hopefully on earth and in heaven. Can i've ur mail id? Just wanna ask u a few questions. Mine is bfaze1@yahoo.com. C u!
Re: Working Legally In Austria by suxes2005(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2010
@asiwaju:

Aight bros but we just need u here
for somfins,

U can drop ur digit here so i'l give u a call. pear_prince at yahoo.com

Hope all is well sha?

SHALOM
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2010
@ suxes2005,@ Tamita

i am on my way to Nigeria,travelling on friday(29th)i will send you guys mail and my contact details in Nigeria,may be we can meet or talk on phone,i will be around for 10 days only.

cheers,

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2010
@Asiwaju
God bless u. Hope to hear 4rm u when u're in God's Own Country (9ja). . . . God 'll grant u a successful joney. . . . Honestly, dnt leave without hearing 4rm me ooo. Take kia bro. One lv! (bfaze1@yahoo.com)
Re: Working Legally In Austria by ade2022: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2010
Theres this websit i found www.aine.at , a forum for Africans living in Europe as well
as those planning to come to Europe. Share ideas, advice and interact
with each other on life in Europe. Find out fromother Africans how to go make it in Europe.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by suxes2005(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2010
@asiwaju,

Tnx for ya care bro.
Anyways, I will like to meet u now that u r
in Nigeria.

Culdnt reply on time as i was outta Lagos
my boss buried his mum at Ikaramu-Ondo State
so got to spend d week-end there

SHALOM
Re: Working Legally In Austria by murphy02(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2010
@ Asiwaju
Still very much expecting your contact details here Nigeria, got some questions to ask.
Thanks
Re: Working Legally In Austria by suxes2005(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2010
I fink asiwaju must have returned to Austria now

SHALOM
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2010
@suxes
I tink asiwaju might hav travel back. . . .too bad!
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2010
@ suxes2005,@ Tamita,

I arrived back yesterday from Nigeria,please guys dont be annoyed with me for not getting intouch,naija stress too much,i was travelling abuja,lagos and ondo,its damn very stressfull,i met only Promise for 30 minutes,i think,a wonderfull and a very kind lady.

Next time i am around,i will surely meet you guys,please forgive me.

kind regards,

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 16, 2010
@Asiwaju
It's ok. I waz actually wondering whether somtin went wrong somwhere. . . . .Hw waz ur trip bac to Austria? I b'live u enjoy ur stay in 9ja. Mail me on bfaze1@yahoo.com, just wanna ask a few question.
God bless 9ja!
One Lv!
Re: Working Legally In Austria by suxes2005(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2010
Asiwaju,

Glad to hear from you.

How was ur trip back to Austria?
Guess it was gud?

Anyways, will like u to drop ur digit so
dat we talk on fone or mail me on
pear_prince at yahoo.com

SHALOM
Re: Working Legally In Austria by niassawa(f): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2010
@Asiwaju,

I will like to email u regarding my study plan in Austria. Please send me an email at niassawa@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by gossyomega(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2010
anyone coming to North Cyprus for study should check this out

http://mynorthcyprus.org/socialnetwork/

get on it and join so that you can make friends who are in your prospective universities. it is the best way to settle down, because you would have already met some people that will be of great help to you when you get here.

it is also important to be careful about who helps you and find out from the right offices on what fees yu should pay for residency and all, so that no on reaps you off,

enjoy
Re: Working Legally In Austria by suxes2005(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2010
ASIWAJU

Where art Thou?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by kingdemej: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2010
@ asiwaju
i sent you a mail in here hope to expect a reply from you but there was non.hope i did not offend you in any way,i see that u ve been helpful to others like me that way i decided to try and have my own chance in talking to you ,but i guess am not whot answering from you as i can see,your help is so important to us that we need you in other to be clarify about some important information we are not aware off
but i ll so much appreciate it if you can just reply me back for once
you are a man with great honor.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by kingdemej: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2010
please i want to no how many weeks it takes to legalize

education document at the austria embassy want to no if i can

meet up with February deadline

please can anybody please reply me about these i beggin you with Gods' name
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2010
@king demej,

my brother,i am just very busy,i apologise,can you please explain more the school you applied to and what kind of document you had,i will get back to you.

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by kingdemej: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2010
@ asiwaju

The school is Johannes kepler university linz,i was told to legalized all my document ,my secondary school certificate,university degree certificate,transcript and confirmation letter,presently am not in Nigeria as well but i sent my brother to do all the authentication necessary for me at ministry of education and foreign affairs and lawyers notarization they send me a form which i filled and call for appointment booking but they fix me till January what am really after now i that i want to meet the deadline submission of my document which is February 1st,i don't no how many month Austria embassy in Nigeria take to legalize document cos i no they are full of excuse for what they can do in a day please assistance that u can rendered to me about it i ll really appreciate it cos that the first step in what ever i might want to come and do as a student
Thanks
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2010
@king demej,

The law are changing here everyday and Austria embassy in Nigeria treat people not very well,they always gave excuses and delay people document unnecessary,really i dont know how long its going to take them to legalize your papers,its may take months or less,its difficult to say,those guys working at the embassy are unfortunately unpredictable,i know what i go through because of my brothers.

if you want me to help you talk to some people or called,dont hesitate to contact me,but please dont forget,i am based in Vienna and i know nothing about Linz(OberÖsterreich).

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by kingdemej: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ asiwaju
i understand you quiet alright and i really appreciate your reply actually i only want to legalize mine document in Nigeria but am not obtaining my visa Nigeria have already contacted there zoned embassy to the state i am in India here,you no it can be worst like Nigeria,i ll be very glad if you can help me with the calling just to make sure i meet up with time ,please i will love calling you and talkin to you in person or sending your email address if is ok by you, my own email is (olagold50@live.in) the moment i get a message from you i ll give u a call
Thanks so much
Re: Working Legally In Austria by fred1526(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2011
Dear asiwaju.
I took time to read your reply to peoples promblem,i will love to talk to you.
Am seeking admission into university of leoben Austria,and i was directed to the Austian embassy Abuja for verification and Authentication of my documents,before i can send my document to the school but till now i have not been able to book an appointment with them cause the number they gave is always on voice mail.
Please i will love you to help me if there is any other number i can use to book for the appointment.
My email address is ebonyfred1526@yahoo.com.au
i will be glad to read from you soon
Thanks
Re: Working Legally In Austria by muyiwa77: 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2011
Dear asiwaju,please am one of the people seeking for admission into the university of vienna,and i'll really appreciate if you could please send your e-mail address and phone number to my e-mail box,so as to get some vital information from you about the admission process and about the city of vienna,My E-MAIL ADDRESS IS:joshoguns2000@yahoo.com,Hope to hear from you soonest,Till then take care and GOD BLESS.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by kennybuda: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2011
@asiwaju bro your a great man i was reading ur tread all day i am in budapest hola me on mail ur adress and phone number i will call you and to meet if your in vienna, i am coming to vienna tomorow morning from budapest by car pls i will like you help me about admission for my younger brother in lagos my id ken_lawrence79@yahoo.com cheers bro keep ur good work God do bless people of ur type .
Re: Working Legally In Austria by kennybuda: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2011
@asiwaju pls do reply i am waiting for ur mail pls i do come to vienna atleast twice a week.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by muyiwa77: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2011
@asiwaju pls i've book for an appointment at the austrian embassy for study visa in vienna come second week in november,but am still hoping to get your e-mail address or phone number so i could ask you one or two questions about schooling and working in vienna.my e-mail address again is:joshoguns2000@yahoo.com,Till i hear from you soonest,Take care and GOD BLESS.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by kurlarday: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2011
@Asiwaju, you have really been of help to me because I never thought I could find any useful thread on travel to Austria.The way you answer questions and attend to people's problems are very commendable. I will be traveling to Austria in some weeks time, I will like to ask you some questions that I don't think I would like to post here for some security reasons.I would like to get your email address.Mine is kollynting@yahoo.com or kurlarday@gmail.com.Thanks, may God bless you.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Gbenge77(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
@op,be careful with the guy at the other end.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by peacekind: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2011
Asiwaju, Can you help me get Universities there in Austria with cheap tuition where you will pay btw 600 - 1000 euros per semester?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by shaboy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2011
Hi guys, thanks for the wanderful contributions in this forum. As for me, i applied for visa at the Austian Embassy in Abuja almost 9 months ago, no reply yet. I gone through all their procedures including the lawyer crappy stuff. They told me my stuffs have been sent to Vienna (where i will study) and that they have no hand henceforth. Each time i try to contact them, they will unfriendly and harshly told me to contact MA35 vienna. When i try to contact them, they will just kill me with their German soccer punch language. Now i m very confused. Could any one kindly link me to some one in Vienna who can just make one call on my behalf to find out what is happening with my file?

I would be grateful if scammers like smooth man and his collegues stay away from me and my post. grin

Thank u in advance please smiley
Re: Working Legally In Austria by shaboy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2011
@ asiwaju

Please, Mr Asiwaju, how do i contact u. U seem to be a perfect remedy to my Austrian problem right now. I just need u make a call to them. I can give u my ID in MA35 and other information needed when ur ready.

thanks in advance

Again, Scammers stay away from me bcuz i would read senseless questions.

thank u
Re: Working Legally In Austria by shaboy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2011
so no body to reply me ahbi?

na waoooo,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) / Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.