Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) (30752 Views)

Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos / Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
news like this gets me angry.... why on earth will anyone think of hurting someone else like this? so even when she was busy frying the child with iron the child's cry didn't move her tho the extent of cooking the skin with hot water? women like this should just be treated same way they treat other peoples children ... no matter what the baby did it doesn't warrant such injuries
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
herbie27:
So you know this lady in person or what?.

So you know her, I assume?
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by specco(m): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
sekundosekundo:
I know about this case and the lady.
Enlighten us the more about what happened, who the woman is and if she has been arrested.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Precel1:
news like this gets me angry.... why on earth will anyone think of hurting someone else like this? so even when she was busy doing the child with iron the child's cry didn't move her tho the extent of cooking the skin with hot water? women like this should just be treated same way they treat other peoples children ... no matter what the baby did out doesn't warrant such injuries

Nigerians!

Have you verified the news?
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

So you know her, I assume?
I am asking you because you took to her defence.

Stop defending evil.
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
sekundosekundo:

GOOD! How did it happen?
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
All mothers are women but all women are not mother.. W.F Kumuyi

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by HDee(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
wite111:
Buhari must have caused this.When things are hard,u see people behaving abnormal.Under normal circumstances,a lady won't do this.

O kan tie le ronu ntie! Opolo e se wa dota bayi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by Reference(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Chai!!! S how fine . Looking but has a very ugly heart

Fine what. See the creature like a bleached North American buffalo. They will be the ones whinning men oppress them. This is what they do with the little authority they have. See how ragged a person that serves you appears. Shame.
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
herbie27:

Stop defending evil.

I am asking you because you took to attack, same way you can lynch an innocent because he was accused of stealing somebody's preek in broad daylight.
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Nigerians!

verification or not... we both know that this is a trend in Nigeria.... once she's not your child she's a piece to try all sorts of things on, a tool for molestation and and abuse... even if this story isn't real doesn't mean it is not happening to another child

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
herbie27:

Stop defending evil.

I am asking you because you took to attack, same way you can lynch an innocent because he was accused of stealing somebody's preek in broad daylight.

Stop supporting evil.
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by seunlly(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
end time beating
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Precel1:

verification or not... we both know that this is a trend in Nigeria.... once she's not your child she's a piece to try all sorts of things on, a tool for molestation and and abuse... even if this story isn't real doesn't mean it is not happening to another child

Better, but dont immediately condemn until you know all the facts. This is why Nigeria is too backward. If an IBO man looks at me and i dont like his eye, I will think he hates me. It is also evil to jump to conclusions.

Someone may have set her up and took it to the social media to spite her for,,,,,,, chasing away her husband brethren from her husband house for instance grin
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Lol.
Is obvious you don't know what you're saying.
Who stole who's preek?, have no idea, now back to the topic...this isn't beyond what some women could do.
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by XaintJoel20: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
sekundosekundo:
Do you have anything to add to the information up there since you know the case and the woman?
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by HDee(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Nigerians!

Verify whah?
Are you telling me stuffs like this don't happen?
Or have you forgotten musa's case abi? Is like this recession is affecting you.. .. angry

Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by dominique(f): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Nigerians!

Why are you so quick to jump to defense of the woman? A little girl is under her watch and she got badly injured, who else are we supposed to question? Or did the girl inflict the injuries on herself?
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
herbie27:
Lol.
Is obvious you don't know what you're saying.
Who stole who's preek?, have no idea, now back to the topic...this isn't beyond what some women could do.

Its not beyond what they will do, yes. But did this particular woman do this evil? How can you prove this particular case?

That some girls are prostitu,,, does not mean any girl arrested on the street is a prostitut,
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
dominique:

Why are you so quick to jump to defense of the woman? A little girl is under her watch and she got badly injured, who else are we supposed to question? Or did the girl inflict the injuries on herself?

Have you heard the other side of the story?

Be sure to hear both sides of a story : Phil Collins.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by Orikinla(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
We have forwarded this emergency case to the appropriate legal authorities for investigation and prosecution.
Having an underage housemaid or houseservsnt is child abuse which is a crime and domestic violence against anyone is also a crime.
The wicked woman will not escape.

[size=20pt]PLEASE, CALL 112 to report other cases of child abuse and domestic violence. [/size].

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
HDee:

Verify whah?
Are you telling me stuffs like this don't happen?
Or have you forgotten musa's case abi? Is like this recession is affecting you.. .. angry

Stuffs like this happen a lot, so we swallow every information without verifications?

Okay, your parents are witch and killed 7 ppl in your village. Oya, believe it now! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
Orikinla:
We have forwarded this emergency case to the appropriate legal authorities for investigation and prosecution.
Having an underage housemaid or houseservsnt is child abuse which is a crime and domestic violence against anyone is also a crime.
The wicked woman will not escape.

Moral of the story, media trial is evil. Same way they convicted the entire Jonathan team without trial. And the nation believed it!
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Its not beyond what they will do, yes. But did this particular woman do this evil? How can you prove this particular case?

That some girls are prostitu,,, does not mean any girl arrested on the street is a prostitut,
A story has been put up with her identity, if you doubt look her up for proper verification.
Some women do worse to house helps just because they're not their kids...is disheartening.
Have seen where a lady wore her kid fashionable wears but the house girl following her behind was on rags and new bathroom slippers, if have snapped that lady and the girl, you would have still asked me your numerous questions.
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by emynike2001(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bleaching cream every where, she sabi keep herself spotless yet destroys another man's child undecided
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
She is only exhibiting her natural tendency as a woman!

Female animals are over-protective of their own offspring but are hostile to the offspring of others! Women who treat other people's chldren like their own are just 1 out of 1million on earth. The worst of it is that when they maltreat the child to the the state of being laid-back and recluse, they use the "witch-craft" card!

Dear God, i pray never to get to a point where i can not cater for my own child and be left with the option of giving the child to a so-called guardian or care-giver. The day it comes to that, it's better the child dies and goes back to his or her creator rather than experiene something horrific as what this young innocent girl is facing! My children can never be under the "care" of someone who is not their mother!

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
herbie27:
A story has been put up with her identity, if you doubt look her up for proper verification.
Some women do worse to house helps just because they're not their kids...is disheartening.
Have seen where a lady wore her kid fashionable wears but the house girl following her behind was on rags and new bathroom slippers, if have snapped that lady and the girl, you would have still asked me your numerous questions.

You are still missing the point,

1. a woman was snapped in a comfortable position, probably in a social function,
2. a child was snapped in rags, hurt and mutilated

3. nothing yet to say she even knows the child

Verdict of Nigerians: YOU BELIEVED SHE IS GUILTY OF HURTING HER WITHOUT ANY FURTHER VERIFICATIONS?

IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH NIGERIANS?

I need another country abeg!
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
A 10 years old house help? I think I don't understand English...
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
Orikinla:

[size=20pt]PLEASE, CALL 112 to report other cases of child abuse and domestic violence. [/size].

Is it Toll Free?
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by sekundosekundo: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
specco:

Enlighten us the more about what happened, who the woman is and if she has been arrested.

Don't know yet if she has bn arrested. The woman I think stays at Okota area but sales BBA ie, Balogun mkt trade fare where I knew her.
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by Betapikin101: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
Geskia that woman is a demon
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by sekundosekundo: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
specco:

I mean to say sales at BBA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) / Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) / Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In A Minibus At Onitsha (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.