Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) (30754 Views)

Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos / Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by sekundosekundo: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Do you have anything to add to the information up there since you know the case and the woman?
I think her neighbors both in mkt and yard have taken up the case.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Don't know yet if she has bn arrested. The woman I think stays at Okota area but sales BBA ie, Balogun mkt trade fare where I knew her.

sekundosekundo:

I think her neighbors both in mkt and yard have taken up the case.

Tell us exactly how it happened if you know, stop acting like Nigerians who will judge, sentence and execute an accused without even waiting for witnesses to testify.
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by trapQ: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
Your statement is devoid of common sense. if anything you should provide proof first that she didn't commit the above crime.
BankeSmalls:

All of you are guilty of premature ejacul,,,,

You didnt do anything to verify the story and you all jumped to conclusions that she did it. Same way you jumped from PDP to a worse APC.
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
trapQ:
Your statement is devoid of common sense. if anything you should provide proof first that she didn't commit the above crime.

See what am saying? grin grin

You are throwing her back to me to clear her when you have not convinced me she did this with any proof?

NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by sekundosekundo: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Tell us exactly how it happened if you know, stop acting like Nigerians who will judge, sentence and execute an accused without even waiting for witnesses to testify.
Pls go to Balogun mkt trade fare to find out. Thats where the woman trades.
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Pls go to Balogun mkt trade fare to find out. Thats where the woman trades.

Yes, just like that?

And if I happen to run into her enemy whom she snached her boyfriend and she swears it happened as speculated, I will believe her? grin

I think we got it wrong in this country with our educational policies which is so wrong. Did you go to school in Nigeria, do you believe in villge winches and wizard grin
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by cutechi(f): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Madam gold whose heart is not made of gold, you treat a another woman's child like that, and you forget there is something called KARMA which would surely happen if not now, if U are not ready to bear the burden of people's children and treat them like your own, please leave them with their biological parents, no matter what the 10 year old child did, she does not deserve such callous treatment. I am a woman but some women like Madam gold are disappointment to womanhood.
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
prince3009:
She is only exhibiting her natural tendency as a woman!
Female animals are over-protective of their own offspring but are hostile to the offspring of others! Women who treat other people's chldren like their own are just 1 out of 1million on earth. The worst of it is that when they maltreat the child to the the state of being laid-back and recluse, they use the "witch-craft" card!
Dear God, i pray never to get to a point where i can not cater for my own child and be left with the option of giving the child to a so-called guardian or care-giver. The day it comes to that, it's better the child dies and goes back to his or her creator rather than experiene something horrific as what this young innocent girl is facing! My children can never be under the "care" of someone who is not their mother!

You must have read zoology, did they also teach you human psychology by any chance? grin
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by sekundosekundo: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Do you have anything to add to the information up there since you know the case and the woman?

After maltreating the girl in the yard, she forced her to come to the mkt with those injuries, the mkt association after seeing the girls condition took up the case.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
cutechi:
Madam gold whose heart is not made of gold, you treat a another woman's child like that, and you forget there is something called KARMA which would surely happen if not now, if U are not ready to bear the burden of people's children and treat them like your own, please leave them with their biological parents, no matter what the 10 year old child did, she does not deserve such callous treatment. I am a woman but some women like Madam gold are disappointment to womanhood.

The person who framed this woman did a very good job.

Bring her finest picture taken at a social function and name her Madam Gold so people mind will immediately get hurt towards her, then place a very mutilated small kid beside her and claim whatever on social media.

Its called " GIVING A DOG A BAD NAME IN ORDER TO HANG IT" grin grin
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
sekundosekundo:

After maltreating the girl in the yard, she forced her to come to the mkt with those injuries, the mkt association after seeing the girls condition took up the case.

I am now taking notes

1. She brought her to the market to brag about the crime?

2. Did she also boast of how she used the hot iron on the little girl for the whole market to hear?

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by shumuel(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
She should just kuku kill her and eat her up, mtcheeew! Some Women sad
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by dominique(f): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Have you heard the other side of the story?

Be sure to hear both sides of a story : Phil Collins.

What other side of the story? That the girl clumsily fell into a pot of hot water? Or someone else inflicted the injuries on her. By looking at injuries, you'd see that they're of varying degrees and some looks relatively fresher than the others. It easy to see that she got the injuries over a period of time. Who else has access to her that could inflict such on her under madam Elegant's watch? Even if someone else did it to her, what did madam do about it? Afterall she is responsible for her.
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by sekundosekundo: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Yes, just like that?

And if I happen to run into her enemy whom she snached her boyfriend and she swears it happened as speculated, I will believe her? grin

I think we got it wrong in this country with our educational policies which is so wrong. Did you go to school in Nigeria, do you believe in villge winches and wizard grin
The whole thing happened in her house but b'cos the girl doubles as house girl and sales girl, she forced her to come to the mkt with those injuries that's where we got to know about the matter but the mkt association hv taken up the case.
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by kabrud: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Flat heads and domestic violence sha.
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by sekundosekundo: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

I am now taking notes

1. She brought her to the market to brag about the crime?

2. Did she also boast of how she used the hot iron on the little girl for the whole market to hear?
The girl is her house girl and sales girl hence she brought her to the mkt.
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
dominique:

What other side of the story? That the girl clumsily fell into a pot of hot water? Or someone else inflicted the injuries on her. By looking at injuries, you'd see that they're of varying degrees and some looks relatively fresher than the others. It easy to see that she got the injuries over a period of time. Who else has access to her that could inflict such on her under madam Elegant's watch? Even if someone else did it to her, what did madam do about it? Afterall she is responsible for her.

When I see a good argument, I will calmly note your points and engage you. You tried in this post.

1. Your description of those injuries, at first sight, did it match the story? Hot iron, then hot water. Is a hot iron not enough to even kill someone not to talk of hot water?

2. Let us visit the issue of the motive. What do you think made her do this to this harmless child?

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
sekundosekundo:

The whole thing happened in her house but b'cos the girl doubles as house girl and sales girl, she forced her to come to the mkt with those injuries that's where we got to know about the matter but the mkt association hv taken up the case.

That was why I asked the question of why she must bring her to the market in that condition instead of hiding her till the injuries are healed if she hurt her in an evil manner. (Abi she wan use am boast for market?)

WHY ARE WE CLEARLY RULING OUT THE POSSIBILITY OF AN ACCIDENT WHERE THE GIRL GOT SPLASHED WITH HOT WATER?.

Who posted this story on facebook, what is his/her relationship with the accused?
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by sekundosekundo: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

That was why I asked the question of why she must bring her to the market in that condition instead of hiding her till the injuries are healed if she hurt her in an evil manner. (Abi she wan use am boast for market?)

WHY ARE WE CLEARLY RULING OUT THE POSSIBILITY OF AN ACCIDENT WHERE THE GIRL GOT SPLASHED WITH HOT WATER?.
No it's not accident it's real. The girl was taken aside and questioned on what happened to her. Don't forget that people knows how she's maltreating the girl both in the yard and mkt.
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by HDee(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Stuffs like this happen a lot, so we swallow every information without verifications?

Okay, your parents are witch and killed 7 ppl in your village. Oya, believe it now! grin grin grin

Seriously? Lol! Very ridiculous, okay i condemned that woman based on the story that was posted, for now she's a wicked woman until proven otherwise.
Save me all the verification for now.. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by AreaFada2: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
We really need to stop focusing on the 'effect' and start looking at the 'cause', a "10 years" old girl "shouldnt" be anybodys 'househelp' or be engaged in any form of 'labour'..............

True. But since it has happened, there should be proper punishment & restitution for the crime.

She belongs in jail, and the poor child awarded millions in damages.
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by dominique(f): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

When I see a good argument, I will calmly note your points and engage you. You tried in this post.

1. Your description of those injuries, at first sight, did it match the story? Hot iron, then hot water. Is a hot iron not enough to even kill someone not to talk of hot water?

The human body is more resilient than you think, it will take gallons of hot water and hours of hot iron to kill a person instantly. If not properly treated and gets infected, it could take days if not weeks before the person gives up.

2. Let us visit the issue of the motive. What do you think made her do this to this harmless child?

I wouldn't know as i don't have psychopathic tendencies. Even if she did not harm the little girl, what did she do to protect the little girl and take her out of her pain? Will you be comfortable to watch a child under your care go around with such horrendous injuries? Speaks volumes about the type of person she is.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
HDee:

Seriously? Lol! Very ridiculous, okay i condemned that woman based on the story that was posted, for now she's a wicked woman until proven otherwise.
Save me all the verification for now.. grin

My brother, let us question some 'facts' before swinging our punch on the accused. I have seen innocent people killed in an accusation even before they can explain their own side of the story. grin grin
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by southernbelle(f): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
Poor child. No matter what she must have done, no child deserves to be punished in such a brutal manner.
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by cutechi(f): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

The person who framed this woman did a very good job.

Bring her finest picture taken at a social function and name her Madam Gold so people mind will immediately get hurt towards her, then place a very mutilated small kid beside her and claim whatever on social media.

Its called " GIVING A DOG A BAD NAME IN ORDER TO HANG IT" grin grin
Hmmmm, framed up or not, there is always an iota of truth
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by OLUWATILA: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Later this set of people would be fighting for gender equality. When last did it make headline of a man doing such nasty thing. Sorry for the girl anyways. GOD will reward you o madam Gold and the rest
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
dominique:

Why are you so quick to jump to defense of the woman? A little girl is under her watch and she got badly injured, who else are we supposed to question? Or did the girl inflict the injuries on herself?

so what's the real news
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by HDee(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

My brother, let us question some 'facts' before swinging our punch on the accused. I have seen innocent people killed in an accusation even before they can explain their own side of the story. grin grin

My lady, the scenario is different from what you're trying to portray, but i totally understood your point. The case is closed for me. AdiĆ³s!
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Women!
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by Btruth: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
All I see in her is a mermaid. She needs to rot in jail.

#evilspirit!
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by beadaholic(f): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
HDee:
angry angry angry

Oloriburuku ni woman yi sha!
Pls, the little girl demands justice for this brutality.

Your meme is it for real?
Re: Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
this is not just a crime against a kid rather it is a crime against humanity. this daughter of Jezebel has no place among the sane. her place is with her kinds in the dungeon of pain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In A Minibus At Onitsha (Photo, Video) / Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) / NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.