Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls (2513 Views)

''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Crazytrace: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2016
1. Uploading Bosoms/Buttocks Revealing Pictures
I think this should top the list. They upload pictures revealing
the half part of their bosoms, laps and buttocks to viewers
because they know it will definitely catch their fancy. This is a
bid to attract various male species. *Dem gat sell market by
force by fire*.. Yeye girls. I don’t want to start mentioning their
names

2. They Include Their PINs/Fone Numbers In Their profiles
Why on earth will a lady add her phone number and PIN when
it’s not for business purpose ? Even as a guy, I find it
inappropriate to do so (except for business purpose), so why
on earth will a lady reveal her fone number/PIN for the whole
world to see?. Some will even write ” Please call me or add me
on whatsapp
080xxxxxxxx” na wa oooh !!!

3. They Change Dps By Regular Intervals
My research and findings have shown that runs girls are not hard to spot on social media because they desperately flaunt their styles and show how sophisticated they are. They will
never take pictures in churches/mosques but all their pictures are either taken in the bathrooms, toilets, bedrooms(night gown outfit) parties, club house, pepper soup joint etc. They snap pictures at every location and it becomes their....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/the-best-sex-i-ever-had-shared-by-men.html

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by yeyeboi(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2016
Ok
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Laveda(f): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2016
K.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Crazytrace: 8:46am On Oct 01, 2016
Laveda:
K.
ok
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by unapapadeycraze: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2016
An olosho commented.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by steppin: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2016
I disagree with nos 3. Changing dp always is something some ladies do. Na notice MI dey worry them...they're not Oloshos.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Crazytrace: 9:07am On Oct 01, 2016
really @ steppin
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tobillionaire(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2016
90 percent girls like snapping nd uploading constantly nd they ar nt oloshos
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by steppin: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2016
Crazytrace:
really @ steppin
One of the annoying things ladies do in social networks. Eg really
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Damilolababy(f): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
steppin:

One of the annoying things ladies do in social networks. Eg really
Really
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by steppin: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
Really
You package o! Are those breasts real? grin
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2016
Really!.
Just number 2 described what you wrote there.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Damilolababy(f): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2016
herbie27:
Really!. Just number 2 described what you wrote there.
hmm
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
hmm
He's right on that one.
What's their phone numbers and bbm pins doing on social media?, for guys i don't even like it talk of women.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2016
BISI is moore sexy in the second photo cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Damilolababy(f): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2016
herbie27:
He's right on that one.
What's their phone numbers and bbm pins doing on social media?, for guys i don't even like it talk of women.
OK
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Ginaz(f): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2016
I change d.p a lot, it's a girls thing.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by LorDBolton(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2016
If they have pics of them in different bathrooms on their profile then 100% sure they're hoes

If their status is "mature minds only" 100% sure they're hoees

If in their pics you see one/two ghetto pic & 10 highbrow pics rest assured they're hoees

If they got a tattoo in plain sight & or a nose ring they're hoess

If their age is 18-30 and they specify men age 55-80 lols oga they're korrect hoes

Lastly if they're on badoo? 1million% certain they're hoes hahaha

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by freeman95(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2016
Crazytrace:
1. Uploading Bosoms/Buttocks Revealing Pictures
I think this should top the list. They upload pictures revealing
the half part of their bosoms, laps and buttocks to viewers
because they know it will definitely catch their fancy. This is a
bid to attract various male species. *Dem gat sell market by
force by fire*.. Yeye girls. I don’t want to start mentioning their
names

2. They Include Their PINs/Fone Numbers In Their profiles
Why on earth will a lady add her phone number and PIN when
it’s not for business purpose ? Even as a guy, I find it
inappropriate to do so (except for business purpose), so why
on earth will a lady reveal her fone number/PIN for the whole
world to see?. Some will even write ” Please call me or add me
on whatsapp
080xxxxxxxx” na wa oooh !!!

3. They Change Dps By Regular Intervals
My research and findings have shown that runs girls are not hard to spot on social media because they desperately flaunt their styles and show how sophisticated they are. They will
never take pictures in churches/mosques but all their pictures are either taken in the bathrooms, toilets, bedrooms(night gown outfit) parties, club house, pepper soup joint etc. They snap pictures at every location and it becomes their....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/the-best-sex-i-ever-had-shared-by-men.html

shut up and stop judging people

some of these girls are sex lovers who love to have sex like the way most guys are sluts...
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Damilolababy(f): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2016
LorDBolton:
If they have pics of them in different bathrooms on their profile then 100% sure they're hoes

If their status is "mature minds only" 100% sure they're hoees

If in their pics you see one/two ghetto pic & 10 highbrow pics rest assured they're hoees

If they got a tattoo in plain sight & or a nose ring they're hoess

If their age is 18-30 and they specify men age 55-80 lols oga they're korrect hoes

Lastly if they're on badoo? 1million% certain they're hoes hahaha
what do you mean...
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by LorDBolton(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
what do you mean...

Oh I forgot, Thanks 4 reminding me

Also if they use eyelash extentions and snap suggestive pics of the dirty fallen olympus on their chest then upload it on NL they're DEFINITELY low-level domitillas..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Damilolababy(f): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2016
LorDBolton:

Also if they use eyelash extentions and snap suggestive pics of the dirty fallen olympus on their chest then upload it on NL they're DEFINITELY low-level domitillas..

you are stupid...
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
what do you mean...
for some girls, its just their lifestyle, it has nothing to do with hoes, btw check my signature
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by walegee(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Ginaz:
I change d.p a lot, it's a girls thing.
Ginaz u look great
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Damilolababy(f): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2016
walegee:
Ginaz u look great
hmm
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by walegee(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
hmm
say whats on your mind
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Damilolababy(f): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2016
walegee:
say whats on your mind
I dnt av anything To say
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by walegee(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
I dnt av anything To say
okay o
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Damilolababy(f): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2016
walegee:
okay o
yes
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
LorDBolton:

hahahahaha,this got me cracking up...had to go check her profile pix
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
Tiny23:

hahahahaha,this got me cracking up...had to go check her profile pix
you sad
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
They insult when tagged hoes

(1) (2) (Reply)

why we cum so fast !!!!!!!! / The Ukwu Competition ..... And The Winner Is ? / Lol .nigerians Gat No Chill(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.