Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (140359 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking / Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Some places in Lagos are known to be highly dominated by promiscuous and runs girls, and below are these places.

1. Lekki

Those who are very familiar with this environment will agree with me that it's surreptitiously infiltrated by high class runs girls and can be spotted at exotic places such as Quinox, Pennisuela and Oba Elegushi. Most times, they dress half unclad to buy ordinary "Always Ultra" at shoprite and you will begin to wonder if shoprite has become a strip club.

2. Ikeja

Places like Allen Avenue, Oba Akran, Toyin street, and the likes have reportedly been named the headquarters. Many a times, in the evening, you see them dressed like masquerades on heavy make up, short gowns with sky scraper heels and will be hovering from one street to another just to attract the best of interested chairmen that are willing to transact business.

3. Ikoyi

Ikoyi is one of the most affluent neighborhood of Lagos where you will also find well tushed-up runs girls. The cost of a night stand with these runs girls can buy an acre of land at Ibafo. They're found in exotic hotels in Ikoyi such as Precinct Comfort, Limeridge Hotels, Aries Suites, Upper Class Suites, etc.

4. V. I

Victoria Island is unarguably a land of fortune as it has rich historical heritage. Most of the runs girls you meet on social media are likely to tell you they reside in V. I. The prominence of the town does not only stem from the fact that each time we see ladies who reside in V. I, we are quick to label them rich men's daughters, when in fact, some of them are chronic runs girls under the guise of rich men's daughters

5. Festac

Research and statistics have shown that most of the residents in Festac are people that hail from the Southeastern part of Nigeria. It's also very evident that the larger percent of ladies who dominate this area are into runs and many other vices.
If you are looking for a place in Lagos where every street has at least two hotels, then Festac is one place you should be looking at

6. Mushin

This environment is not really dominated by runs girls per se, but dominated by thugs and local girls. In fact, finding a virgin girl in this area is likened to Atiku's chances of winning 2019 presidential election.. Those who live in this vicinity can attest to the fact that ladies who are born and breed in this polluted environment are prone to early sex and pregnancy as quickle happens almost everywhere

7. Ojuelegba

Ojuelegba is a suburb in Surulere local government area of Lagos State, known for its crowded environment and regarded as one of the places that has the highest numbers of local runs girls.

8. Surulere

Surulere is also one of the most notorious places you can ever raise a female child. However, raising a female child in this area is not encouraging as she might end up as a wayward child. I don't think any runs girl can compete with Surulere runs girls when it comes to tweaking

9. Agege

Agege has one of the largest numbers of female thugs in Lagos. It's very risky to date most of the girls in this vicinity because it will be very disastrous when you spot your girlfriend at Pen Cinema with her goons waiting for men that will take them out

10. Ajegunle

Ajegunle shares certain similarities with Surulere where the residents rank among the most popular ghettos in Lagos where poor and lunatics abound. Most of the runs girls in this area are usually looking malnourished as they're being patronized by broke guys.

I drop my pen at this juncture

Feel free to add yours

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source
http://www.tosyne2much.com/2016/12/10-places-in-lagos-that-are-dominated.html

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by wristbangle: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
11. Yaba

Some of the university and polytechnic female students at yaba environs indulge in runs girls business just to purchase the latest phones, fashion wears and other exotic goods. Their own grade of prostitution is so professional that a guy with no or low libido will develop extreme sexual urge to get under their skirts as he can empty his life savings for them cool

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ritababe(f): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
what do you mean by runs girls undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by yomi007k(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin
Tosyn is here again.

Meanwhile let me jot ds down for xmas.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by AyamStarch: 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
wristbangle and tosyne, there's something we deserve to know

2 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by 4ckyou: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
ritababe:

I heard some runs girls don't like been called that, are you one? lipsrsealed

129 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by jamalnation(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Facebook

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by madridguy(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kuku say the whole Lagos na Olosho headquarter grin grin

207 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
So your definition of promiscuity is the way a girl is dressed and her sexual status?
What do you mean dress half unclad and not being a Virgin? What has that got to do with promiscuity?

And how does one being "local" constitute promiscuity? Actually you contradicted yourself by mentioning high end areas as well.
So where in Lagos can we find the "good girls" you wish to meet for autographs??

I'm sorry but this list depicts no sense!
In your bid to sound intelligent, you've actually succeeded in creating a thread with little or no sense to make out of it as you do all the time.
Live and let girls live!

Naija girls don suffer I swear cheesy

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ikp120(m): 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
ritababe:
Lolzzz grin grin grin

Babe what's up?wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by falconey(m): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
OJUELEGBA

ni OJUELEGBA them know my story i be hustle for hoes.........ni OJUELEGBA ooooooo...... my people dey dre my people suffer we dey pay high for hoes......... ni OJUELEGBA oooooooo

14 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by bqlekan(m): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
How could Tosyne forget egbeda? Man! That area na die

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Erystro(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hahaha.. Number 4 got me cracking.. Lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
This one wey Tosyne sabi all the runs girl joints for lag....hmmm

54 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
U label and condem a woman because of her dress
But u will be gleefully eyeing up the dp of women who dress this same way on facebook Instagram and this very form undecided
☆☆☆☆☆
And if those places in lagos are truly high in sex workers its because its high in Sex Desperate, Despicable Men who pay 2 use a womans body for their pleasure
undecided

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ritababe(f): 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
ikp120:
Lolzzz grin grin grin
Babe what's up?wink
I bam
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Davash222(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
ritababe:
girls that love running.

What's up? Long time.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
bqlekan:
How could Tosyne forget egbeda? Man! That area na die
Omo Egbeda sef na die oooo.. Na dia your babe dey stay abi? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Franky826: 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin

So where is your empirical evidence??

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ikp120(m): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
ritababe:
I bam
How was your day?
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by FleetAdmiral(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
Oloshox everywhere...Agege is well known
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Splinz(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
But u label and condem a woman because of her dress
But u will be gleefully eyeing up the dp of women who dress thos same way on facebook Instagram and this very form undecided

Damn it! I hate to admit that op is a chronic admirer of women who dress half unclad... cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ritababe(f): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
ikp120:

How was your day?
gallant
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ikorodu eko ni grin
V.I is learning work beside Ikorodu but Mushin and Ikeja is no1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Splinz:

Damn it! I hate to admit that op is a chronic admirer of women who dress half unclad... cheesy cheesy cheesy
i know he is undecided its why i said it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ritababe(f): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Davash222:
girls that love running.
What's up? Long time.
running to were?
Ikorodu eko ni grin
V.I is learning work beside Ikorodu but Mushin and Ikeja is no1

3 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by henrylowe(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
How come Igando no dey the list? Those LASU girls

5 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Davash222(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
ritababe:

running to were?
Ask tosyne2much
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ritababe(f): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
Davash222:
Ask tosyne2much
you don't know it why you come answer am?
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by bqlekan(m): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Omo Egbeda sef na die oooo.. Na dia your babe dey stay abi? cheesy

Hehehe... Nah ajegunle our babes dey now.. Brother, biko go and try those egbeda runs girls grin
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ikp120(m): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
ritababe:

gallant
Alright baby wink
Abeg see my signature and reply wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.