Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) (4951 Views)

Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lol. Smh
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by promise101: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
GidiQuotes:
The spiritualist have a bright career ahead and you want him to kill on live TV and get arrested for murder?
This exactly one of the reasons why I have just neglected beejay on like challenge.

See this.

Beejay wants me to get involved in the case, which video camera should be used. And the location of the blood money people should be exposed via camera.... Imagine this!

Now, I don't feel like responding to him. But I will do, whenever he finds a way to do it and protect everyone's personal interest.

Besides, I have never said that I have done, or that I know where it is done.

Until personal interests are protected, I wouldn't take beejay seriously.
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by blessedvisky(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
ayobase:

What was his response?
He didn't reply. As usual
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
blessedvisky:
Seun, why don't you also challenge ogbonis or babalawos or àjẹ́ to try and kill you?. And no, don't post it here on Nairaland. I mean go to the interiors of OGUN state, Ilorin, and other places that harbour these sort of people and challenge them them. You can record yourself while doing it.
see how religion and superstition has destroyed your life lol

1 Like

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by ayobase(m): 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
blessedvisky:
Toooh! We are praying for him.
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by blessedvisky(m): 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
ayobase:

Toooh!
We are praying for him.
Lol
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 04, 2016
Pls, the man that challenged someone to kill him should pls come to Nigeria babalawo's and the likes.. ..challenge them and u will know that the lord giveth and taketh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by HardMirror(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2016
olaade714:
Pls, the man that challenged someone to kill him should pls come to Nigeria babalawo's and the likes.. ..challenge them and u will know that the lord giveth and taketh grin grin
Yes they wld kill him, not because they are powerful but they have means of using poisons to kill him. But if they can't touch him, they can't kill him. I challenge them to kill him using his picture or just name (of cos they can't)

3 Likes

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by Ryda(m): 10:05am On Oct 14, 2016
blessedvisky:
Seun, why don't you also challenge ogbonis or babalawos or àjẹ́ to try and kill you?. And no, don't post it here on Nairaland. I mean go to the interiors of OGUN state, Ilorin, and other places that harbour these sort of people and challenge them there. You can record yourself while doing it,tgen come and post the video here as Nigeria's no 1 superhero atheist

The man doesn't believe it could kill him. your beliefs can move mountains only with the power of God
Leave Seun for time will tell..

2 Likes

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2016
Codedrock:

Anybody seen that Indian movie "PK"?(India's highest grossing film ever) downloaded and watched it last week, it was about religion in India (addressing religion issues of the world), something like this kinda happened at the end.
Fun movie. looks like a deist movie though check it out.

By far one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Watched it three times within the space of 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by gunpoint(m): 5:17am On Oct 23, 2016
Seun:
[b]

"What's a god to a nonbeliever, who don't believe in anything"
Frank Ocean
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by NPComplete: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2016
promise101:

This exactly one of the reasons why I have just neglected beejay on like challenge.

See this.

Beejay wants me to get involved in the case, which video camera should be used. And the location of the blood money people should be exposed via camera.... Imagine this!

Now, I don't feel like responding to him. But I will do, whenever he finds a way to do it and protect everyone's personal interest.

Besides, I have never said that I have done, or that I know where it is done.

Until personal interests are protected, I wouldn't take beejay seriously.

Shut up. Stop giving excuses. U failed. If u don't know where it is done then why did u boast u could prove it in the first place. Guy keep shut forever u have become a boastful joke to the rest of us.
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by NPComplete: 7:16am On Oct 23, 2016
blessedvisky:

We don't even need that one. I know it won't work and I am not even an atheist. Bet it, a time will come where there will be a TV show for all that. We won't ask them to kill on live TV because gullible ignorant people like u will give excuses claiming they couldn't do it because of the fear of the law. We will ask them for something more simpler then; ability to disappear, ability to command someone to do their bidding etc... All must be done without any form of contact with the person. There will also be a prize involved. Hope u will make urself available to take up d challenge.

1 Like

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by DTalented(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2016
I see
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by oaroloye(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
SHALOM!

Seun:
The Great Tantra Challenge

http://www.rationalistinternational.net/article/2008/20080310/en_1.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpwCuv_izn4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9taL2vcOJ0

THE TYPE OF SPIRITUAL POWER THAT CAN AFFECT AN UNRIGHTEOUS SPIRITUAL PERSON IS VERY CHEAP.

The type of Spiritual Power that can affect a NON-SPIRITUAL PERSON is THE OPPOSITE of "cheap."

Being non-spiritual causes one's SOUL BODY to take on a coating of CONDENSED spiritual energy that NOTHING can penetrate.

Spiritual Powers that could turn a WITCH QUEEN'S BRAIN to MOIN-MOIN will have ZERO EFFECT on, say, RICHARD DAWKINS.

There have been ENTIRE RACES, whose Spiritual Powers could literally MOVE MOUNTAINS- who left behind EXAMPLES of the MOUNTAINS that they MOVED- that were DESTROYED by YEYE tribes that didn't know JACK. Who just walked up to them, and KILLED them!

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

THIS IMMUNITY COMES AT A TERRIBLE PRICE.

When one needs Spiritual Power, it is not available.
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2017
NPComplete:

Shut up. Stop giving excuses. U failed. If u don't know where it is done then why did u boast u could prove it in the first place. Guy keep shut forever u have become a boastful joke to the rest of us.

word
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by CatfishBilly: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2017
I thought India was supposed to be the headquarters of juju powers.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by dalaman: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2017
CatfishBilly:
I thought India was supposed to be the headquarters of juju powers.
SMH.

Nigerians keep bandyin that urban legend that India is the headquarters of juju and Jazz.
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by hopefulLandlord: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
dalaman:

Nigerians keep bandyin that's urban legend that India is the headquarters of juju and Jazz.

I also believe that legend though, can you educate people like us on it?
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by dalaman: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I also believe that legend though, can you educate people like us on it?

Its false actually. Nigerians hold that belief because Indians mostly worship idols which they believe symbolizes their Gods and in order to demonize their religious beliefs Nigerians created that myth that they are the headquarters of juju. There is no truth to the jazz ability of Indians because the efficacy of the Jazz has been tested and it has been proven to be false. It's just tricks they use like every other magician and false claims just to swindle people and separate them from their money. There are many videos on YouTube where many Indian gurus were busted and their tricks and fraud exposed. Type Indian gurus exposed on Youtube and you'll get many hits you can watch any of them and see for yourself. All juju claims are make belief or illusions. There is no evidence to show that it is real at all.
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by Niflheim(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Atheism 100(HUNDRED).................................Religion 0(ZERO)!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Take Note / Two Wrestlers Collided In The Synagogue Church . / My Compilation Of 1975 end of the world Watchtower Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.