Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako (69757 Views)

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Street Cred As An Ajepako Is 10 / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by jojothaiv(m): 1:52am On Oct 05, 2016
I'm grateful for those childhood memories before the advent of technology!
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Rayplanet(m): 1:57am On Oct 05, 2016
How time flies!
"Tales by moonlight" and "Story Land" were my favorites.
Thanks to this pristine "plasma" for doing a nice job then.

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Kdiva(f): 2:57am On Oct 05, 2016
Cutehector:
babe watsup u
nothing much. you?
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Rozaystunna(m): 2:58am On Oct 05, 2016
I remember when I used to make cars with bottle tops cheesy grin cheesy #street
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Rozaystunna(m): 3:00am On Oct 05, 2016
menix:
OP, u sef nah cross bred not to have " Going to peep through ur neighbors window to watch indian film"

Me nah confirm broken bottle, Kpako see me get hope...
when I small ehh I loved films I peep window die!!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Cutehector(m): 3:17am On Oct 05, 2016
Kdiva:

nothing much. you?
pretty cool. Hope u don't mind we chatting ove BBM please
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Laido: 6:30am On Oct 05, 2016
ERCROSS:
War films in the neighbourhood, na dat one dey sweet pass...
u go just hear kpoh! kpoh-kpoh!!
next tin I go just hear one guy shouting behind u,
Okiemutie, I don kill u ooo...
oya die...

Na dat time d mumu go remember say dem shoot am tru tru go hold belle
kon gasp...
haaaa
#DropsDead...

Then
killer surge ahead, Looks for next victim...

Chai...
Growing up was a mistake...
walahi

Yea yea yea bro. I Dig .. #Dogging fire! kpoh! kpoh-kpoh!!
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Laido: 6:44am On Oct 05, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
When dat rich kid dat jst came bak from yankee starts speaking phonetics,you be like...

Lol Na so. Iyalaya Foney back then. Cuz we were hailed from a lungu. But thanks to Jah today, The street has taught us the Phoney, but the phoney didn't teach them street!
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Hitzfrom9ja: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2016
Whoa whoa.... Old times!
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by moshood521: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2016
Op omo ehn all of dem na hm i experience oooo......

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2016
mriyesecnerwal:
Please where did you grow up?
lol...my Broda eeh. Life isn't funny anymore.

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by free37: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hahaha ... grin
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by ochendo1988: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did all these things on this post.

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by emyjay2015: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
I be confirmed AJEKPAKO aka KPAKORORO
I did everything and experienced everything. till today no forming oooo. you can't take these streets out of me. where lalastical
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by emyjay2015: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
ochendo1988:
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did all these things on this post.
feels good to see my fellow street lol
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by emyjay2015: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
I used to steal raw rice to cook and we role play as mama and papa, infact ishawuru and willie willie were the two movies that drew crowd at the window,as the only girl among my age grade in our yard then I was more of a tom boy, ride tyre, played rubber band game, used tin tomatoes to cut tyres from damage slippers for my wooden car grin,i remember one time I used my neighbor's slippers to make tyres thinking it was bad,only to find out she wanted to give it to shoe maker to sew it, nor be small war that day o,my saving grace was that It was her son that brought the slippers for us to use grin
Infact ehn, I cook for konkoli tire, na me get always be mama cos Na me dey always bring the ingredients for our mamapapa play.
I ride wheel and spook, throw backi tire even do hide and seek so tay dem forget me for bush. and funny enough I was usually the only girl. lol
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
emyjay2015:

Infact ehn, I cook for konkoli tire, na me get always be mama cos Na me dey always bring the ingredients for our mamapapa play.
I ride wheel and spook, throw backi tire even do hide and seek so tay dem forget me for bush. and funny enough I was usually the only girl. lol
hehehehe, me too, it almost made me become a tom boy

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by 99foxxy(f): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
So funny indeed, wish I can relate to them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map / When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa / Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.