Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju (24719 Views)

This Is Our Last Independence Celebration Under Nigeria!!! / $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by spartoo: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
Truth!!!

Everywhere is dry as fucck. Nobody is celebrating shii. In the past you would feel it in the air, adults and children would be clad in green and white attire, you would see the Nigerian flag hanging from cars and houses. But today there is nothing to celebrate.. NOTHING!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by kennyrichfirst(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
name him sabi
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Btruth: 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bad belle people...., who send them? angry
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by repogirl(f): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Zombies ehhhhhh...Na this kind change una vote for?
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Mynd44, the first page is full of rubbish.

To the article. Although Adeyanju is right on many fronts, PDP isn't better. It is the hopelessness and inadequacy of the former ruling party that made Nigerians opt for what they thought was a better option.

May Sopanna annihilate all of them together, PDP and APC!! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by cescky(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
CSTR2:
You still have not given me a reason yet. All these your biafran stories are not reasons o.
The fact that you have obasanjo as president(who was actually not the Yoruba endorsed candidate) is no reason for any first class status.
The Nigeria we are talking about here was created by an Igbo man as its first executive president and also an Igbo man as first military president.
Unlike you afonjas, all the democratic presidents from 1999-2010 were Igbo endorsed candidates . I
So how are you a first class citizen?

Why are u giving that guy attention... He evidently has no class and is feeding of ur attention of him,

Starve him of what's making him high which is ur attention and he will vanish . It's only on nairaland .... If he's even known here I wonder and u know what they say is the best answer for a donkey right?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
True
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by lielbree: 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
I thought I was the only one who noticed. No single person wore green and white sef

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by GoodSide: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
abegi who Oct ist don epp.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by tommykiwi(m): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
phemmyutd:
Is it until you spend billions of Naira b4 you can celebrate independent?

what have we gained from all the ones we spent billions of naira on?

We know you are not used to this, but this is type of change we are talking about.

Spending senselessly going down gradually.
Where were u when Gov. Fayose said #250,000,000 was spent on just 2 days jamboree? Is it PDP dat spent that money or APC....Zombies!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by CSTR2: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
The ANTI-IPOOP nigga has gone hiding as usual like the rest of them.
Seriously though, defeating these afonjas in a war of wits is as easy as taking money from a child cheesy. A lot of propaganda and self-delusion that they can't defend.
Must have something to do with the amala and ewedu they eat.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Jsaviour(f): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
What was Mr. Adeyanju expecting ? was he expecting PMB to spend billions on independence day? lol sorry Mr. Ade, those era went away with the clueless shoeless baboon.

Master of Flat-heads.

He doesn't hv money to celebrate independence? that's nice, but he had money to waste on religious nonsense that won't yeild anything by subsidizing dollar at #190 for mecca and Israel pilgrimage. until d so called leaders are held accountable by us. until d masses understand that none of these people hv their interest at heart, until we stop fighting each other and face the real problem of the country which are selfish and self centered leaders, we won't move forward as a nation. these same cycle of people hv been milking d nation dry since 1960 yet all we do is fight one another, allowing them exploit d nation more and more. we see youths killing each in the name of APC and PDP yet these people take home millions daily while they can't pay workers #18000 minimum wage. I pity this generation of young people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Adebayo4v(m): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
ladyF:
When there is nothing to celebrate, wetin man go do? cry Me sef no happy, I dey find bitcoin since, I no see. angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

please can u share me what u do with bitcoins because i have it sufficient . I only sell whenever i need money.... Maybe if u tell me i can sell some to u.
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by nzeobi(m): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
phemmyutd:
Is it until you spend billions of Naira b4 you can celebrate independent?

what have we gained from all the ones we spent billions of naira on?

We know you are not used to this, but this is type of change we are talking about.

Spending senselessly going down gradually.
It's obvious you did not read before commenting. The caption is different from the write up.
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Ndolarr: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
Rubbish! Adeyanju should blame Jonathan and Okonjo Iweala and not Buhari for the avoidable economic recession the country is in at the moment!! Shioor!!!
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by koboko69: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
blueto:
they have started booking space grin about to launch vituperative criticisms cheesygrin.

This ur job nor easy. Small small, e don dey turn lunancy. 2019, na street u go dey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by abimic(m): 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
Just like most renowned technocrats, why condemn without proffering solutions, a sign one isn't better than who he's condemning. If any one would have to throw vituperative, then u first must proffer alternative solutions to how it's being done, but often at times, most abusing PMB don't even know the meat and potatoes of the economy and can't even manage their salary to grow it but be the first to cast aspersion on who's managing a country like Nigeria. If u must condemn as educated beings, u must proffer feasible alternative solutions than throw tantrums like deranged beings.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by ladyF(f): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Adebayo4v:

please can u share me what u do with bitcoins because i have it sufficient . I only sell whenever i need money.... Maybe if u tell me i can sell some to u.

I need it to make payments. It's pretty scarce. cry

You can message me please. smiley
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Jacks14: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
What was Mr. Adeyanju expecting ? was he expecting PMB to spend billions on independence day? lol sorry Mr. Ade, those era went away with the clueless shoeless baboon.

Master of Flat-heads.
good one...one bottle of alamo 4 u
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by joseph1832(m): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ishilove:
Mynd44, the first page is full of rubbish.

To the article. Although Adeyanju is right on many fronts, PDP isn't better. It is the hopelessness and inadequacy of the former ruling party that made Nigerians opt for what they thought was a better option.

May Sopanna annihilate all of them together, PDP and APC!! angry
This is what many people fail to understand. Sometime I feel Nigerians leave their brains at home when they log into cyber-space. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by PROWESX(m): 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
on my way to inform afonjas and ipod about this

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Jacks14: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
blueto:
did you read the article? because it seems you just had a glimpse reading, at least this quote should curb the misconstruction. .
oga don't sugarcoat things here...the writer didn't refers to what u quote frm ur the article ooo he actually means the celebration should be more than this not lowkey..****
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Jacks14: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
tuniski:
Every occasion day has been the worst since this administration came on board!
Chanji is pain!
defeat of otuke shoeless chimpanzee still pain this Edi*t
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by DaudaAbu(m): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
blueto:
angry We rather spend billions under GEJ than have the economy ranked 127th of 138 globally under the super clueless certificateless cattle rearer http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/211725-nigerian-economy-amongst-least-competitive-ranks-127th-138-globally-report.html .

Why wont we be in this situation? When we choose to lavish money as if we manufacture it.

If only we have saved this monies we spent on pomp and pageantary

Independence anniversary expenditure for the past 5years

2011 - N13 billion
2012 - N15 billion
2013 - N14 billion
2014 - N22 billion
2015 - N70 million ( where is the remaining change? )
#GODBLESSNIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by highwaist: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
The worst nigeria indepedent was oct 2010,many life lost,some people paralize parmanently.but today no life lost,our future is very bright

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
DaudaAbu:

Why wont we be in this situation? When we choose to lavish money as if we manufacture it.

If only we have saved this monies we spent on pomp and pageantary

Independence anniversary expenditure for the past 5years

2011 - N13 billion
2012 - N15 billion
2013 - N14 billion
2014 - N22 billion
2015 - N70 million ( where is the remaining change? )
#GODBLESSNIGERIA
He said the from 1960 till date, PDP did not rule Nigeria right from the day nigeria got her independence, so stop these illogical annotations.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by iammo(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
Atleast there were no bombing and unnecessary killings

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Orikinla(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
blueto:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/oct-1st-2016-worst-independence-day-since-1960-adeyanju/
[size=20pt]Irrational analysis by an intellectually challenged choirmaster of a failed political party.[/size].

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Orikinla(m): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
highwaist:
The worst nigeria indepedent was oct 2010,many life lost,some people paralize parmanently.but today no life lost,our future is very bright
Don't mind the Papa Deceive Pikin(PDP) liar.
PDP has no more intelligent people to speak for the party?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Orikinla(m): 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
spartoo:
Truth!!!

Everywhere is dry as fucck. Nobody is celebrating shii. In the past you would feel it in the air, adults and children would be clad in green and white attire, you would see the Nigerian flag hanging from cars and houses. But today there is nothing to celebrate.. NOTHING!

[size=20pt]This is the most peaceful Independence Day since 2011.
Ask former President Goodluck Jonathan.
And we are celebrating with thanksgiving to Almighty God JEHOVAH.
HALLELUJAH!
The agents of darkness of PDP cannot change our testimony.
.[/size].

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by mrZENographer: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2016

joseph1832:
This is what many people fail to understand. Sometime I feel Nigerians leave their brains at home when they log into cyber-space. undecided

You mean the zombies opting for a better option? Because they are brain dead, they hoped for a better option in a military dictator who looted and embezzelled billions of government proceeds which weakened Naira.

And for them to believe that it was a new party when it was blatantly obvious that its PDP corrupt members with a new face known as APC.

You say PDP ruled for years. YOUR STUPID. Who were the PDP? Was it not Gov Tinubu, Pres. Babangida, V.Pres. Atiku, Pres. Obasanjo, Pres. Buhari that were the PDP?

Disgusting annoying zombies. You voted these blood/Money leeches to keep ruling us under a new name: APC. mtcheew!! I slap u senseless. angry

jacks14, blueto, prowesx joseph1832 Mynd44 Ishilove ladyf highwaist stylediva daubaabu ThankGodEdeh Antilpoop phemmyutd cstr2 tiniski flokii Jesusloveyou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates / "Wages Of Sin Is Death" - Rivers State Revenue Cautions Tax Defaulters / The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.