Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju (24722 Views)

This Is Our Last Independence Celebration Under Nigeria!!! / $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by udatso: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
IgweBUIKE1:
...u re a brainwashed biggot,,the policy of this administration brought abt recession,dnt allow anybody deceive you,nigerians carelers abt corruption..all they care abt is buyin rice 4 7500..is the men in power that undastand it..return the $ to what it used to be and see if d masses wil complain
Sir, how do we return the value of dollar to what it used to be?
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by bbjummy: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
"He is for everybody and he is for nobody". It's a proof.
Jos was seriously boring yesterday. Thk God for weddings sha.
I didn't even hear of any independence day get together. Everybody dey mise him pocket. Hmm!
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Unbrandedguy: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ndolarr:
Rubbish! Adeyanju should blame Jonathan and Okonjo Iweala and not Buhari for the avoidable economic recession the country is in at the moment!! Shioor!!!

Just like PMB kept doing right Perhaps I bet you've been blaming your lecturer for failing you in your exams
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by adey2014: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2016
Jsaviour:

He doesn't hv money to celebrate independence? that's nice, but he had money to waste on religious nonsense that won't yeild anything by subsidizing dollar at #190 for mecca and Israel pilgrimage. until d so called leaders are held accountable by us. until d masses understand that none of these people hv their interest at heart, until we stop fighting each other and face the real problem of the country which are selfish and self centered leaders, we won't move forward as a nation. these same cycle of people hv been milking d nation dry since 1960 yet all we do is fight one another, allowing them exploit d nation more and more. we see youths killing each in the name of APC and PDP yet these people take home millions daily while they can't pay workers #18000 minimum wage. I pity this generation of young people.
I really appreciate ur wonderful approach to this issue, we still have people who till tomorrow continue to think Nigeria's problem has tribalistic roots. but the truth is that it doesnt.we have had leaders from all the tribes and all we have is the same endpoint. people sud realise that our destinies is in our hands, until we throw away all religious and tribalistic sentiments and give these corrupt politicians nothing to further separate us. Nigeria wud continue to be where it is.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by adey2014: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2016
for those saying independence was dull. please check where u at, I was at Ikeja yesterday and was surprised when I saw people rocking green and white. let's not forget economic issues are globally now, u can ask relatives who live in oil dependent nations for proof, our own problem is just further compounded by both our leaders and we citizens too. Nigeria will not change anytime soon. am not being pessimistic but how can a nation thrive when the citizens hate each other and every tribe is always claiming unnecessary superiority. our selfish and self centered perception as individuals is what our leaders have too. so tell me how can we improve in this deluded state?
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Splashme: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
buhari is an economic bokoharam with useless brain

cc
ngeneukwenu
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by betaessays: 1:35am On Jan 29, 2017
If you think this was the worst independence, go check out what our founding fathers went through.

http://techbloga.com/history-nigerias-independence-1960/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland / Wale Ogunade: Ambode Would Have Surpassed Achievements Of Tinubu, Fashola If…’ / Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.