Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju (24709 Views)

This Is Our Last Independence Celebration Under Nigeria!!! / $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Oblang(m): 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
CSTR2:
You still have not given me a reason yet. All these your biafran stories are not reasons o.
The fact that you have obasanjo as president(who was actually not the Yoruba endorsed candidate) is no reason for any first class status.
The Nigeria we are talking about here was created by an Igbo man as its first executive president and also an Igbo man as first military president.
Unlike you afonjas, all the democratic presidents from 1999-2010 were Igbo endorsed candidates .
So how are you a first class citizen?

Yes we all saw how the one u endorsed in 2015 won the election flawlessly na.. .
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Oblang(m): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
blueto:
So you mean the curbed inflation, stabilisation of naira to dollar fluctuations, employment, indigenization, epochal agricultural boost, lower cost of doing business and so on were on paper?? zombies are really ludicrous gringrin

Actually, Nigerians will prefer that “paper economy” under Gej to this depressed and marred economy under the super clueless certificateless cattle rearer.

E be like say bomb dey ur head. Which useless employment did the inefficient buffoon created?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by spartoo: 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=20pt]This is the most peaceful Independence Day since 2011. Ask former President Goodluck Jonathan. And we are celebrating with thanksgiving to Almighty God JEHOVAH. HALLELUJAH! The agents of darkness of PDP cannot change our testimony. .[/size].
I wish you would stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Gkemz: 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
The worst of its kind. I've never seen such a low turnout like today's own. People couldn't enjoy it. Anyway na person wey dem slash his salary or na person dem sack for office go enjoy am even with the valueless currency. Before 3k can comfortably carry my babe and i on a date but now if i manage 6k i try. Am not talking about married couples with kids.
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by TerrorSquad147: 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ishilove:
Mynd44, the first page is full of rubbish.

To the article. Although Adeyanju is right on many fronts, PDP isn't better. It is the hopelessness and inadequacy of the former ruling party that made Nigerians opt for what they thought was a better option.

May Sopanna annihilate all of them together, PDP and APC!! angry
AMEN OOOO!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by BraniacX(m): 12:10am On Oct 02, 2016
ladyF:
When there is nothing to celebrate, wetin man go do? cry Me sef no happy, I dey find bitcoin since, I no see. angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

What do you do with thE bitcoins?
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by BraniacX(m): 12:14am On Oct 02, 2016
Adebayo4v:

please can u share me what u do with bitcoins because i have it sufficient . I only sell whenever i need money.... Maybe if u tell me i can sell some to u.

Well, PM me, I have a proposal for you, but judging by the fact that you say you got lots of bitcoins, you might already be into it
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by tuniski: 12:21am On Oct 02, 2016
Jacks14:
defeat of otuke shoeless chimpanzee still pain this Edi*t

You certainly are uncouth
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Heffalump(m): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2016
Adeyanju is a fo.olish man. During GEJ, I could remember independence day was basically observed with low key due to the fear of Boko Haram. His mentor and superstar, GEJ dear not rear his head at the Eagles square. Independence in Nigeria nearly went into oblivion. Mr. Adeyanju is a madman. Have you heard him spoke on Channels TV before? He is a confirmed olodo. undecided
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Bollinger(m): 12:56am On Oct 02, 2016
blueto:
gringrin watch how the ass-licking henchmen zombies infiltrate this thread with their desecrating comments to attack the messenger even while it is glaring that the message is true and worthwhile.

Zombies and vituperative/unconstructive/hotheaded/bewailing criticisms.

Please itemize one thing there is to celebrate about a dilapidated and corrupt prone country?
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Ghost447(m): 2:54am On Oct 02, 2016
phemmyutd:
Is it until you spend billions of Naira b4 you can celebrate independent?

what have we gained from all the ones we spent billions of naira on?

We know you are not used to this, but this is type of change we are talking about.

Spending senselessly going down gradually.
Did you read this article at all?
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by lanreni: 5:44am On Oct 02, 2016
blueto:
did you read the article? because it seems you just had a glimpse reading, at least this quote should curb the misconstruction. .
can't you also see that he contradicted himself. he is complaining the pomp and peagentry is gone yet he says it must be reflective.the two are parallels.you can't claim you are retrospective and reflective while at the same time throwing parties for presidents and friends around the world when majority of your people can't feed.
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:11am On Oct 02, 2016
phemmyutd:
Is it until you spend billions of Naira b4 you can celebrate independent?

what have we gained from all the ones we spent billions of naira on?

We know you are not used to this, but this is type of change we are talking about.

Spending senselessly going down gradually.
bros if i may,has bubu himself cut his own expenses?u n i dnt work for the govt all we ask for is deflation in the price of commodity..if they do this do u tink the average nigeria wil complain?
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:18am On Oct 02, 2016
Rikidony:
Wailers have no shame.

can you imagine an associate of a party that put us in this mes.s spewing this rubish

wailers and foolish.ness
...u re a brainwashed biggot,,the policy of this administration brought abt recession,dnt allow anybody deceive you,nigerians carelers abt corruption..all they care abt is buyin rice 4 7500..is the men in power that undastand it..return the $ to what it used to be and see if d masses wil complain
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by mightyhazell: 6:26am On Oct 02, 2016
lielbree:
I thought I was the only one who noticed. No single person wore green and white sef
am telling u,..even one mentally challenged woman in my area dat doesn't fail 2 dorn funny flambouyant green white green attires every oct 1st wasn't anywhere2 be seen.she sef fit don vex,as evrybody dey vex right now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Omeokachie: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2016
Can anything good come out of Buhari?
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Pyeratedraymond(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2016
Talk is Cheap,I guess he jes want to be known..
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by coccoduck: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2016
CSTR2:
The ANTI-IPOOP nigga has gone hiding as usual like the rest of them.
Seriously though, defeating these afonjas in a war of wits is as easy as taking money from a child cheesy. A lot of propaganda and self-delusion that they can't defend.
Must have something to do with the amala and ewedu they eat.
don't mind the 1diot, if you ever decide to engage him, he disappears.
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by billyG(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by CSTR2: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2016
Oblang:

Yes we all saw how the one u endorsed in 2015 won the election flawlessly na.. .
99% Successes. That is better than afonja's record in dictating Nigerian politics.
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Rikidony(m): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2016
IgweBUIKE1:
...u re a brainwashed biggot,,the policy of this administration brought abt recession,dnt allow anybody deceive you,nigerians carelers abt corruption..all they care abt is buyin rice 4 7500..is the men in power that undastand it..return the $ to what it used to be and see if d masses wil complain
sharrrrappp. you such a clown if you think corruption should be overlook.
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by lielbree: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2016
mightyhazell:
am telling u,..even one mentally challenged woman in my area dat doesn't fail 2 dorn funny flambouyant green white green attires every oct 1st wasn't anywhere2 be seen.she sef fit don vex,as evrybody dey vex right now.
Recession don reset her brain. Lol...

But seriously there is nothing to celebrate about Nigeria right now. During the 50th anniversary some years back in was proud of Nigeria knowing we were making progress. Not so this time around...
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by 9japride(m): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2016
I pity any southern supporting oppressive and nepotism government attitudes, especially the westerners who pally with the north. Ask yourself, have you seen any northern who openly criticize Buhari? Check the social media they never never attack the mistakes of Buhari due to sentiments(religion) and most southerners will foolishly support Buhari, I just sit and observe. When oil becomes useless, don't expect other regions who are fighting for inclusion in government activities to welcome you with open arms. Guys wise up its not always about shouting afonja, flat head, ipob, etc. Tomorrow when your kids ask you why did you mortage their future to hausa/fulani mafias what will you say? Southerners pls grow up! Happy Sunday and reason well.
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by phemmyutd(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2016
IgweBUIKE1:
bros if i may,has bubu himself cut his own expenses?u n i dnt work for the govt all we ask for is deflation in the price of commodity..if they do this do u tink the average nigeria wil complain?

You might be right and you might be wrong.
But the little I knew is that he and his VP cut their Salary by 50% which no other president/VP have ever done in this country

And he gas never bought any official vehicle for himself because he is still using the official car Jonathan used during his time. We all know how many vehicle and Jets Jonathan bought during his own time.

Those are the little I know but u might think otherwise sha.
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2016
Zombies will be here in

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by calabardick(m): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2016
idupaul:
Everything under Buhari is 10 times worse than ever since 1960..who has noticed say even sex no dey sweet again ni

Recession don enter pvsy, ee no dey draw again self, only dry-wet, and ee come dey bleach prick.

Even when this dullard ruled in the military era, na so poverty enter everywhere, now him don carry the same illiterate-poverty spirit come

His days are numbered
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by great664(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2016
blueto:
So you mean the curbed inflation, stabilisation of naira to dollar fluctuations, employment, indigenization, epochal agricultural boost, lower cost of doing business and so on were on paper?? zombies are really ludicrous gringrin

Actually, Nigerians will prefer that “paper economy” under Gej to this depressed and marred economy under the super clueless certificateless cattle rearer.

You dey really mind that fellow called AntiIPOOP?

Please ask him to tell Buhari to also put our economy in good light on Paper too just as GEJ put them on paper

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Rikidony:

sharrrrappp. you such a clown if you think corruption should be overlook.
am nt saying it should be overlooked,pls has ask the outcome of the against corruption so far
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by Rikidony(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
IgweBUIKE1:
am nt saying it should be overlooked,pls has ask the outcome of the against corruption so far
how will you see the outcome when our mind has been block with bigotry
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by george4CHRIST(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
True talk
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by udatso: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
blueto:

That paper economy only survived cos of great output pogrom oil sale and even as at that they borrowed to pay salaries. Be sincere to yourself, how will such paper economy survive at $30-$40 per barrel?
No matter how bad this economy is, In my opinion it is a blessing to get rid of Pdp.
Re: Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju by seenter84: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
No lite in my area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2019) / President Buhari And Service Chiefs In Closed-Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.